is it smart

pyker42

perhaps you can help me out on that one how can you detect sarcasim over the internet ifs it not specifically mentioned.
[sarcasm]Usually by reading, but hey, thats just me.[/sarcasm]

That was sarcasm, if you couldn't tell by the [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags.

DeletedUser25046

well that i can tell that one but sorry if i can't pick out which of your non-sence is sarcasin and which isn't.

Coma Faith

so you keep 9001K defensive troops in everyone of your offensive vilages leaving under a -10K in all your defensive ones or do you have 1 million villages?
Because, 9001K, obviously impossible, and in the context, appears sarcastic :)

If you read it out aloud, you'll notice that.

Your post seems to be actually pondering the thought...

AznNoobie

You obviously don't know what it means. Unless your saying you can keep 9001k worth of troops in your villages?

Oh but maybe you can with your 290K point account in w29 :) or your close to 300 point account in w42 :)

DeletedUser25046

You obviously don't know what it means. Unless your saying you can keep 9001k worth of troops in your villages?

Oh but maybe you can with your 290K point account in w29 :) or your close to 300 point account in w42 :)
1 you're an idiot for bring W42 into this as clearing noone can have any kind of stack set up on W42 because the world it self isn't old enough
2 you're still an idiot for not realizing it was not me who posted that! if fact it was I who said that was impossible.

and you want to know what it means fine

Hy-per-bo-le 1. obvious and intentional exxageration. 2. an extravagant statement or figure of speach not to be taken litteral

hows that defination?
@pyker42 when i posted that i read hyperbola which is different and would have no relevence that was my mistake.

pyker42

2 you're still an idiot for not realizing it was not me who posted that! if fact it was I who said that was impossible.
Again, you posted it was impossible totally not realizing that it was a sarcastic hyperbole to show you how idiotic your posting in this thread has been.

Hy-per-bo-le 1. obvious and intentional exxageration. 2. an extravagant statement or figure of speach not to be taken litteral
Yet you took his statement literally.

@pyker42 when i posted that i read hyperbola which is different and would have no relevence that was my mistake.
You seriously need to read more carefully before you post. It might have saved you a lot of aggravation.

DeletedUser25046

Again, you posted it was impossible totally not realizing that it was a sarcastic hyperbole to show you how idiotic your posting in this thread has been.

Yet you took his statement literally.
Sorry but unless i can hear the tone of someone's vioce it's really hard for me to tell the difference and usually then i take peopl at face value not even realizing that.

You seriously need to read more carefully before you post. It might have saved you a lot of aggravation.
tuche

pyker42

Sorry but unless i can hear the tone of someone's vioce it's really hard for me to tell the difference and usually then i take peopl at face value not even realizing that.
The hyperbole should have been the clue. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser25046

tbh i just took it as him mocking me thinking i was too stupid to know that it was impossible and waiting for me to make a noob remark about how cool that was or something.

pyker42

tbh i just took it as him mocking me thinking i was too stupid to know that it was impossible and waiting for me to make a noob remark about how cool that was or something.
Oh, he was mocking you. lol

Coma Faith

Sorry, I said I can keep 9001K in my villages :p

But don't TWStats me whatever you do. My Stats = The Game.

DeletedUser25046

what does it show it should show you play 2 worlds and just over 200K in one of them and under 50 points in the other
but i realy want the trick to hold 9 million troops in 22 villages because that can be real usefull later.

pyker42

what does it show it should show you play 2 worlds and just over 200K in one of them and under 50 points in the other
but i realy want the trick to hold 9 million troops in 22 villages because that can be real usefull later.
Click the link and find out. :icon_eek:

Coma Faith

If you've found my TWStats, you've found the list of alias I've posted on there :icon_razz:

Admittedly, none of them are that good. I'm kinda inactive on most of them these days. I spend too much time of this chess-meets-tribal-wars game my tribemate got me into >.>