Is life just an illusion?

DeletedUser

You lack creativity. you need to think outside the box.

And yes there was a blogger, but he dropped off the face of the earth :(

*LOL* Sure.. I guess you know me that well *LOL*

I guess you would also think it funny and interesting to watch the grass grow.

stellro

the mosquito we squashed just wont die

Shurrup you yellow bellied lilly livered coward........

Can't even live up to your own words and going back to RIP so that FOE don't attack you!!!!

DeletedUser

Shurrup you yellow bellied lilly livered coward........

Can't even live up to your own words and going back to RIP so that FOE don't attack you!!!!

first time in 3 years i think i have agreed 100% with something stellro has said - well done

it's ok Smitty got a slap on the back, a pie from Mrs Miggins and a cozy little account on W47 for his troubles

stellro

first time in 3 years i think i have agreed 100% with something stellro has said - well done

it's ok Smitty got a slap on the back, a pie from Mrs Miggins and a cozy little account on W47 for his troubles

Ah the infamous world 47 - the world that actually killed a world.......

DeletedUser

Ah the infamous world 47 - the world that actually killed a world.......

Ahhh, I think you give to much credit to W47 *LOL*
It´s only 7½ month old, I beleave W14 was on it´s way to the graveyard b4 that.

DeletedUser

Dont disturb the mumies Arabela.
They can stay play tw on w14 for a few more yers till admin team will colonize the space and forget them on Earth.

DeletedUser

And yet here we all still are????

and who said we are not dead already? maybe we are even liging in a dream and dont know it yet. who knows...even di caprio may show up in a bit and claim to be our friend!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

and who said we are not dead already? maybe we are even liging in a dream and dont know it yet. who knows...even di caprio may show up in a bit and claim to be our friend!!!:lol:

Nopes, I killed him last night :)

arabela

LOL Met...i am sure you're so bored :p

You don't have any reasons to do one of your funny Pnps anymore in this world... oh, wait, maybe one with mummies and dead accounts. This should be an idea for a nice thriller...i'm sure you can find something funny ;)

(Please include me there ... )

DeletedUser

He cant win against Foe so he will be just funny this time :)

DeletedUser

I moved everything that was in the blogger thread to its own thread. It's hardly on topic, and it barely relates to current events of w14... but if it gets you guys actually posting and talking?

Spams and BS about movies all you want... just don't be mean or rude.

DeletedUser

I feel betrayed by you Greenskin.... i thinked its a new topic....
It was related to the need of a blog and the level of forum activity.

moved lol+renamed sadly ....we always stay on topic :)

DeletedUser

:icon_razz: your only jealous cause FOE attacked me for hitting a noob but let you run attacking their leader

how did they win any wars with those tactics?????

DeletedUser

:icon_razz: your only jealous cause FOE attacked me for hitting a noob but let you run attacking their leader

how did they win any wars with those tactics?????

your too right Smitty, shame none of these FOE noobies wanna take me on in a fair fight though now the whole world is hugging, they are only happy recruiting all the rubbish players and gang banging people when it's easy

DeletedUser

Toxic can handle himself better than most...he does not need the help :)

Also, awwwwww shop you jealous? We do gangbang, because its definition is 3 or more people on 1 correct? There are 3+ people in a tribe correct? THIS IS tribalwars CORRECT? lol This isn't solowars. Sorry you want to play it like that, maybe get some friends? LOL