Is life just an illusion?

DeletedUser

We do gangbang, because its definition is 3 or more people on 1 correct? There are 3+ people in a tribe correct? THIS IS tribalwars CORRECT?

that is what you have been saying all game think no one has noticed in the last 3 years. or do you think we forgot how to play, maybe call your version of it tribal back stab

but to have a friend for 2 years up and attack you with 12 others b/c they were not given full info and you slapped one of their barb nobling noob tribe mates who has never taken a live village ever is something to be said in public I just dont get how FOE can attack me for attacking one described above but not protect their leader when being attacked and nobled by shop.

I guess they dont fear you they way they do me hahahahahahaahahaahhhaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well this version of tribal hugs where FOE have what 7 or 8 really gd agressive players - of which Toxic is obv. one of the gd players?

the rest are shite that have somehow found themselves surviving coz of the tribal hugs policy - i look forward to the day these players attack me and i leave this place as the world was and has been ruined by Met and Drews love in and Met back stabbing his Council by letting Kraken stay in Foe which was never agreed by anyone else in his tribe

now all the ones from RIP with any fight left have hit the delete button or all sit with their fingers in the proverbial on the promise that they are gonna get 500 premium points for killing the world

Yawn yawn yawn - you are great and well done for winning by hugging everything that still has a pulse - just wish someone has told me this 3 years ago and i could have saved alot of time and not bothered playing in the first place

DeletedUser

Well this version of tribal hugs where FOE have what 7 or 8 really gd agressive players - of which Toxic is obv. one of the gd players?

the rest are shite that have somehow found themselves surviving coz of the tribal hugs policy - i look forward to the day these players attack me and i leave this place as the world was and has been ruined by Met and Drews love in and Met back stabbing his Council by letting Kraken stay in Foe which was never agreed by anyone else in his tribe

now all the ones from RIP with any fight left have hit the delete button or all sit with their fingers in the proverbial on the promise that they are gonna get 500 premium points for killing the world

Yawn yawn yawn - you are great and well done for winning by hugging everything that still has a pulse - just wish someone has told me this 3 years ago and i could have saved alot of time and not bothered playing in the first place

For a moment, I thought these words were coming from GOH spokesmen... :icon_razz:

stellro

I go away for 1 weekend and finally people realise what we've been saying for over 12 months is fact. Especially the bit about Met & Drew - this world was decided by their antics and personal quests - not for the good of their respective tribes - they just formed the muscle behind the ego.....

Michael Wittman

My guess.. They only agree now because its happening to them.