Is LSHRV breaking?

DeletedUser

I would simply like to point out that this thread is titled Is LSHRV breaking -

as they exist with only 1 member, whom to me seems to be inactive, I believe the answer is YES. Not only are the breaking - they are broken.

History remembers the victors not the vanquished, as it is the victor who writes it. Ultimately whomever wins this world wil dictate how that conquest will be recorded, everyone else just footnotes along the way.

Hes not inactive, dont worry

DeletedUser

I bet he isn't, eh alexhol? He must have a sitter :).

Gammy's 1-man tribe is now in the top 5. Congrats to Gammy!

jdt14

nope no sitter. he is active :icon_razz:

Thats some definition of activity. If emptying villages so that they can be conquered is considered active then I agree:

Village Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
A=HRV59-09= (908|596) K59 9,711 mLions [=HRV=] jfpolve [Plight] 2010-10-09 21:19:29
A=HRV59-08= (903|592) K59 9,658 mLions [=HRV=] jfpolve [Plight] 2010-10-09 19:04:26
bzzzzzzzzzzzzz (746|718) K77 10,036 mLions [=HRV=] grandecapo [Plight] 2010-10-09 18:34:27
hmmmmmmmmmmmm (735|720) K7710,036 mLions [=HRV=] cedok [Plight] 2010-10-09 16:16:15
=HRV77-22= (735|718) K77 9,714 mLions [=HRV=] cedok [Plight] 2010-10-09 08:41:48
moj618 (870|603) K68 9,588 mLions [=HRV=] Vukas [Plight] 2010-10-09 08:22:38
A=HRV69-46= (949|608) K69 9,387 mLions [=HRV=] Joehusky [Plight] 2010-10-09 07:27:48
bSun (941|599) K59 9,786 mLions [=HRV=] jfpolve [Plight] 2010-10-09 06:44:45
moj617 (946|621) K69 9,701 mLions [=HRV=] Vukas [Plight] 2010-10-09 06:41:28
bSun (905|592) K59 9,839 mLions [=HRV=] jfpolve [Plight] 2010-10-09 05:14:27
=HRV77-16= (732|734) K77 9,763 mLions [=HRV=] grandecapo [Plight] 2010-10-09 01:31:01
moj615 (851|607) K68 10,175 mLions [=HRV=] Vukas [Plight] 2010-10-08 21:53:02
moj616 (940|616) K69 9,727 mLions [=HRV=] Vukas [Plight] 2010-10-08 20:50:03
=HRV76-12= (651|737) K76 9,758 mLions [=HRV=] grandecapo [Plight] 2010-10-08 15:38:16
moj614 (848|611) K68 9,615 mLions [=HRV=] Vukas [Plight] 2010-10-08 12:30:48
moj613 (728|721) K77 9,722 mLions [=HRV=] Vukas [Plight] 2010-10-08 01:09:15
=Runen (841|611) K68 9,770 mLions [=HRV=] Runen [Plight] 2010-10-07 11:52:53
=Runen (845|611) K68 9,664 mLions [=HRV=] Runen [Plight] 2010-10-06 23:52:27
A=HRV68-38= (847|611) K68 9,686 mLions [=HRV=] grandecapo [Plight] 2010-10-06 23:00:47
=HRV77-38= (757|713) K77 9,760 mLions [=HRV=] grandecapo [Plight] 2010-10-06 16:22:00

the player may have moved to another account, however as I undersatnd it once the last account of the tribe is conquered the tribe will be no more and HRV / LSHRV / SF will be just another extinct tribe and whatever they tried to accomplish forgotten

DeletedUser

I need to congratulate c2 for a good action on K56 last few days, props to adamjrose,Jeor and rascal for taking few of my vills...
Need to say they managed to caught me, I simply didnt have a chance to stack them all there...
Anyway good work

I must also say that you are one of the best defenders formerly of SF.

DeletedUser

Grandecapo, that was a very classy post :)

Jeor, Rascal and Adam are some of our very best players, so no shame in losing some villages to them. Besides, it looks like you made them work for it. Looks like a good performance by everyone involved...always nice to see war being waged at the highest level :)

ah no, not at all, anyone who cry over those that he lost, should really start thinking of changing the game.
Though I wont pretend that Im satisfied with my performance, could have put some more fight into it, but seems to me that Im not really familiar with K56. Dont really feel like at home there :icon_biggrin:
Not trying to find any excuses though, that is why I think its fair enough to post here and admit that you were played out, and congratulate to obviously very skilled and cooperated players!

BTW: Madzerg Im waiting at my 65 home,to see if you and Funkmun can do something like your mates did on 56 :icon_cool:
Ive seen you getting ready :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I would simply like to point out that this thread is titled Is LSHRV breaking -

as they exist with only 1 member, whom to me seems to be inactive, I believe the answer is YES. Not only are the breaking - they are broken.

History remembers the victors not the vanquished, as it is the victor who writes it. Ultimately whomever wins this world wil dictate how that conquest will be recorded, everyone else just footnotes along the way.

and who are you?
do you play on this world?

I can admict that LSHRV is broken, obviously the name doesnt exists ( something like your account name )...But in the end you will be defeated by the same enemy, no metter under what tribe name :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

jdt, I can't speak for. Me, however...when I took over the u6s5l account (back when it was alive and doing well), I had to create this name so people would be aware I was playing it. The name has stuck since then. Secondly, I don't think account name has anything to do with it, and to attack him (or me) on the basis of account name is not only off-topic, but an invalid argument. It's like me posting:

[spoil]
j0G49hTl2qfo97k0DcvsKsq9o1_400.jpg
[/spoil]

And saying that all your arguments will be invalid henceforth. OK, maybe that would work, but you get the idea :icon_biggrin:.

mLions

Thats some definition of activity. If emptying villages so that they can be conquered is considered active then I agree:

the player may have moved to another account, however as I undersatnd it once the last account of the tribe is conquered the tribe will be no more and HRV / LSHRV / SF will be just another extinct tribe and whatever they tried to accomplish forgotten

some folks here were talking about me I think. And you were right, I am not active - since CND was fighting C2, I and most of HRV members quit playing actively W16 - we didn't want to attack either of our allies, but you know the history... we got busy with RL, other worlds and when C2 attacked HRV instead of coming back to play actively I said "screw it, not worth it giving them the time of my day"... Most of ppl knew for ages that i'm inactive, although my account isn't sat by anyone - i drink beer with some original players of HRV in our Pub... :)

Secondly, congratulations to C2 - you did successfully broken firstly HRV, then HRVLS, and then SF. Re-formation of these tribes, and consequent move of the remaining accounts to Plight/MK does show the strength of C2, their consistency and organisation. Had our tribe, =HRV=, been able to resist C2, there would be no change of names. Against =HRV= and LS, you have won and that war is over, victory is yours. I cannot speak of what's going to happen in the future war against the Plight nor is it my business to comment on it.

Still, mr jdt, whoever you are, and I doubt you were playing W16 from the beginning, you are either unlearnt, or simply trying to rub unnecessarily the salt in the wounds. The loosers, =HRV= in this case, actually are remembered. The history still remembers Napoleon, King Dusan of Serbs, Ned Kelly, USA forces fighting in Vietnam, or even the Sitting Bull. They all lost their wars but we remember them, right?

Those of us who were playing W16 from the beginning still remember the Hippos, IP, ORC, XXL, LOD, ~I~, and even meh.... Some of them stayed here for a little while, some longer, some of them I fought personally, and argued against in the forum. But I remember them, and remember them with a certain gladness - they made the playing experience on W16 enjoyable! And 'whatever they tried to accomplish' is remembered, not forgotten. To forget all defeated tribes and foes would be so ignorant and unthankful, for it was them who gave the spice to this world...

You may say what you want, but =HRV= has played a bit part in this world, and although it is dead now, i hope the players of this world would be gracious enough to admit that it was a great tribe while their players were active, even if for a while...

DeletedUser

some folks here were talking about me I think. And you were right, I am not active - since CND was fighting C2, I and most of HRV members quit playing actively W16 - we didn't want to attack either of our allies, but you know the history... we got busy with RL, other worlds and when C2 attacked HRV instead of coming back to play actively I said "screw it, not worth it giving them the time of my day"... Most of ppl knew for ages that i'm inactive, although my account isn't sat by anyone - i drink beer with some original players of HRV in our Pub... :)

Secondly, congratulations to C2 - you did successfully broken firstly HRV, then HRVLS, and then SF. Re-formation of these tribes, and consequent move of the remaining accounts to Plight/MK does show the strength of C2, their consistency and organisation. Had our tribe, =HRV=, been able to resist C2, there would be no change of names. Against =HRV= and LS, you have won and that war is over, victory is yours. I cannot speak of what's going to happen in the future war against the Plight nor is it my business to comment on it.

Still, mr jdt, whoever you are, and I doubt you were playing W16 from the beginning, you are either unlearnt, or simply trying to rub unnecessarily the salt in the wounds. The loosers, =HRV= in this case, actually are remembered. The history still remembers Napoleon, King Dusan of Serbs, Ned Kelly, USA forces fighting in Vietnam, or even the Sitting Bull. They all lost their wars but we remember them, right?

Those of us who were playing W16 from the beginning still remember the Hippos, IP, ORC, XXL, LOD, ~I~, and even meh.... Some of them stayed here for a little while, some longer, some of them I fought personally, and argued against in the forum. But I remember them, and remember them with a certain gladness - they made the playing experience on W16 enjoyable! And 'whatever they tried to accomplish' is remembered, not forgotten. To forget all defeated tribes and foes would be so ignorant and unthankful, for it was them who gave the spice to this world...

You may say what you want, but =HRV= has played a bit part in this world, and although it is dead now, i hope the players of this world would be gracious enough to admit that it was a great tribe while their players were active, even if for a while...

This was a quality post mlions, and at least personally I have always respected you. You and =HRV= will definatly be remembered,

MichielK

Very classy post, again. Must be a full moon out there somewhere if we're all being respectful on the forums :icon_wink:

IMO, mLions is right on both points: 1) C² won the war against HRV/LSHRV/SF, and 2) HRV was a great tribe. As it turns out, HRV will not be the tribe winning this world, so it would be hard to argue that they're the best...but one of the best? Absolutely. Losing one war does not diminish their accomplishments in the least. They beat nearly every tribe they went up against, shaped an entire quadrant of the map, were the number 1 tribe for a while, and had a huge influence on the way W16 turned out. Those are serious accomplishments, and 99.9% of the tribes that played W16 would be happy with such a track record.

DeletedUser

I'll have to agree that =HRV= will be one tribe that will not be forgotten, even if they did lose a war. They survived the early world with Hippos. They formed a big part of the coalition that would take out LOD. They successfully jumped ~I~ to encircle them and crush them, and throughout it all they popularized the term Hrvati Tsunami. Over the years it changed as the original players left and new ones came in, but the fact remains that the original =HRV= will be remembered and has my respect as one of the best tribes produced by W16.

DeletedUser

So came here today to see how this world was doing, sadly HRV is long gone... But still I don't care, I really enjoyed being in that tribe, we had a great time, we went through a lot. We were once disbanded because our leaders were unustly banned, oh man those were the times.

As for C2 (forgot how to put that 2 up :D), they certainly were and are a force to be reckoned with, and although they are a great tribe, I think that HRV would put up a much better fight if we were half as active and persistent as C2 are just around the time the ~I~ war was finishing. Still kudos to them, but now I am cheering for Plight, especailly because of Seagryfn :).

For the end: still one of the best players I've seen were the CND guys and AxltheCat, man that guy :). And my former tribemates were not just great players but great people and individuals. :)

Stay great W16, keep the memories alive...