Is one to busy recruitting to help there far spread members?

DeletedUser

12. Pac s Life (335|479) K43 8,511 BluE WicKeD HeaRT [~ONE~] Notanothernoob2 [PITA] 2012-01-03 10:00:05
0033 (349|485) K43 6,921 BluE WicKeD HeaRT [~ONE~] The.Robot [PITA] 2012-01-03 10:00:02
09. Ghetto Gospel (356|475) K43 8,039 BluE WicKeD HeaRT [~ONE~] .meh [PITA] 2012-01-03 10:00:00

3 vilages in 5 seconds 3 different pita players one member stranded left to hang. tw reality 2012 could be Pitas year to shut up those who thought they avoided wars. interested to see the days developments here

blue...heart

*sigh*

Rank Name Defeated ODD
1 BluE WicKeD HeaRT [~ONE~] 719.849

over 600k ODD for 3 nobles villages ? not even that bad i think =)

DeletedUser

*sigh*

Rank Name Defeated ODD
1 BluE WicKeD HeaRT [~ONE~] 719.849

over 600k ODD for 3 nobles villages ? not even that bad i think =)

definitly a nice boost and u r top in total od now also first to break a million but where r the recaps ??

blue...heart

definitly a nice boost and u r top in total od now also first to break a million but where r the recaps ??

i have no idea :) i just got home from working all night, everything happened while i was away :\
to be honest, i didnt expect to loose that much,few snipes were overwhelmed unfortunatly :p

DeletedUser4587

a skirmish between a few players =/= war. Quit trying to hype it up OP.

DeletedUser

Magnetoo's a fine one to talk about recruiting. Allbeit a slightly different approach. Making alliances with a Tribe you've slated all over these Forums, and now happily will work with them to aid there war with Skype ;) Good going.

DeletedUser

i have no idea :) i just got home from working all night, everything happened while i was away :\
to be honest, i didnt expect to loose that much,few snipes were overwhelmed unfortunatly :p

Congrats on being first to 1 million OD

Poqq will probley be second in that category

DeletedUser

Magnetoo's a fine one to talk about recruiting. Allbeit a slightly different approach. Making alliances with a Tribe you've slated all over these Forums, and now happily will work with them to aid there war with Skype ;) Good going.

ty wish you could have done a tenth as well as i have on w59 and you still would be stuck posting here with your supper user file without a vill lol

DeletedUser

ty wish you could have done a tenth as well as i have on w59 and you still would be stuck posting here with your supper user file without a vill lol

I'm still playing, thanks :lol:

Although I would say, if I did more Nobling for myself, than helping Tribemates I'd probably still have plenty of Villa's. Not to mention, I never use Co's on my own Account. So honestly, if you wish to bash me for doing good for my Tribe rather than myself, then please go ahead Mr. Egotistical Hypocrite :icon_wink:

Grats on the OD btw Blue.

DeletedUser

I'm still playing, thanks :lol:

Although I would say, if I did more Nobling for myself, than helping Tribemates I'd probably still have plenty of Villa's. Not to mention, I never use Co's on my own Account. So honestly, if you wish to bash me for doing good for my Tribe rather than myself, then please go ahead Mr. Egotistical Hypocrite :icon_wink:

Grats on the OD btw Blue.

you contradict yourself you leave your acc because of no co player to go co play some 1 else who is doing better then yourself. name calling makes u feel better fire away:) my new years resolution was to avoid slapping back children fairy tales

DeletedUser

you contradict yourself you leave your acc because of no co player to go co play some 1 else who is doing better then yourself. name calling makes u feel better fire away:) my new years resolution was to avoid slapping back children fairy tales

No he went to co-play someone cause he lost nuke on our first op. So instead of building from scratch he went over to another account. Nothing wrong with that, makes an account more active

DeletedUser

Magnetoo, I have no idea who you are and I don't care... but we have problems other than your silly ops. Should I get all the reports of PITA's failed nukes? You're welcome

An OP doesn't equal war and we don't treat it like one. We did what we could. It was a well planned op and you got a "little" gain from us. Well done, and rest assured it will be different next time

Happy Holidays :)

DeletedUser

Magnetoo, I have no idea who you are and I don't care... It was a well planned op and you got a "little" gain from us. Well done, and rest assured it will be different next time

Happy Holidays :)

I'm certain that Magnetoo is not a member of PITA