Is plight ok?

DeletedUser

hey, MK can you send me the link to the ICV page that allows me to have that many troops in one village please? apparantly we in plight are too inactive to do anything at all otherwise :icon_rolleyes:

also one for the snow would be cool, i know its spring and all but it would be a nice change all the same lol

No ICV required, it's just an advanced concept called supporting your villages. :icon_wink: Sample list from one of my villages:

3922252502.jpg

DeletedUser78416

No ICV required, it's just an advanced concept called supporting your villages. :icon_wink: Sample list from one of my villages:

3922252502.jpg

What are you crackheads talking about? Work smart, not hard. I made a deal with the guy outside my farm swinging at the wheat. I told him if he let me have extra villagers and reduced the number of villagers to 1 for every troop, I'd let him take haza's woman out on a date every night; twice on Sunday!

DeletedUser

LOL. i've stacked enough villages in the past to know the difference between stacking and ICV... :icon_wink:

and that gammy, is a blatant lie.... i know that my girlfriend is actually in the kitchen making me a sandwich or asleep when not with me :icon_razz:

no offense to any women that may or may not read this post..... lol

DeletedUser

What are you crackheads talking about? Work smart, not hard. I made a deal with the guy outside my farm swinging at the wheat. I told him if he let me have extra villagers and reduced the number of villagers to 1 for every troop, I'd let him take haza's woman out on a date every night; twice on Sunday!

Every night? :icon_eek: That's one hell of a deal. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

Every night? :icon_eek: That's one hell of a deal. :icon_razz:

Well, she's a sucker for 'dudes who repetitiously swing scythes over and over again's' muscles.

He takes her to the gun show every night!

F-eye-ya-powa!

DeletedUser

Bang - has no chance of winning this world ... Whoever wins this war between C2 and LSHRV , they will have this world in their hands. owning half the map would easily isolate the other tribes ...

C2 has higher activity, which puts them in pole position at the moment. BANG! likely has lowest activity of the top 4 with essentially all their past top players red (look at growth charts). In the past they've had healthy relations with C2 and Plight, although in decline that won't last forever.

Having said that, I understand that key parts of BANG! are looking to move across to C2 sometime soonish. I'm kind of surprised Plight didn't declare on C2 some time ago, however if what I suggest is happening eventuates they will either have to do so, or basically wait for the world to collapse by there being merge after merge and no more big wars.

DeletedUser

honestly... if bang merges C2, this world is over. They can shut it down after that if they want

DeletedUser

Bang - has no chance of winning this world. They are trapped by C2 and plight and they still havent knocked out "I wolf" or whoever that tribe is over there. Also may i add that their supposed leadership doesnt seem to exist..?

Whoever wins this war between C2 and LSHRV , they will have this world in their hands. owning half the map would easily isolate the other tribes and lower morale of each tribe to a point where inactivity runs tribes into the ground

They would also have a massive frontline to stack. Also, what if Plight declared on C2 in 5 mins? What would you be saying then?

DeletedUser

They would also have a massive frontline to stack. Also, what if Plight declared on C2 in 5 mins? What would you be saying then?

well hes in plight so probably he'd be laughing like a maniac and saying that plight will win? i hope that would be the case anyway lol :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

yeh.. i'd probably sit back and laugh my butt off because we would lose and i would run my little happy ... to another tribe

DeletedUser

yeh.. i'd probably sit back and laugh my butt off because we would lose and i would run my little happy ... to another tribe

of course we'd lose... its because we are inactive and they are not... as much :icon_rolleyes: lmao

DeletedUser

even if they were fighting 2 outta the top 3 tribes there favorited to win lol... dont u love how sad life is sometimes

DeletedUser911

even if they were fighting 2 outta the top 3 tribes there favorited to win lol... dont u love how sad life is sometimes

That is the thing about Euthanasia: it is not imperative that the tribe itself succeeds or not. The real success exists in its principles—the principles of bringing plight to a world otherwise at ease, and euthanizing those who are not worthy of existence. Say what you may about who wins, the chaotic element of Plight will have its victory in all of our souls.

DeletedUser

Amen ! I aint sceared! Bang should merge with plight and we would have north against the south . Or better yet top 80 actives in the world should form a tribe called the United Nations and just gobble up the rest of the world:p

MichielK

Amen ! I aint sceared! Bang should merge with plight and we would have north against the south . Or better yet top 80 actives in the world should form a tribe called the United Nations and just gobble up the rest of the world:p

We'd be stuck with Gammy though :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Just watch bang try and pull itself out of the depression!!!

*Goes looking for a miracle*