Is plight ok?

DeletedUser

Ok im mainly posting this up to see some forum activity, cos lets face it this world is getting duller by the minute! :icon_neutral:

The point of discussion for this thread is I notice that a few big players have split from plight and created a new tribe DOOM... this is a very interesting world develpment and we need answers!

Are they leaving so they can make a war declaration to avoid any plight treaties?

Are there internal problems in plight?

Is this somehow connected to the recent maneovres from *MK*?
(i see a cross nobling with them afterall)

Or are they simply bored and doing what plight are famous for, infighting to make life interesting! lol

Anyone care to enlighten us? Or maybe we can create our own gossip to fill in the gaps :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this is all a very carefully planned move designed purely to confuse anyone and everyone that sees it, you have fallen for this perfectly ende so i thank you

good day

DeletedUser

wouldn't be the first time i am sure it won't be the last time either.

DeletedUser37644

Spoiler alert!
True answer on the new tribe!
[spoil]
trap.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

we got tired of always seeing gray in our area... so we added some orange =)

o well.. art class is over, hows dust?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if your betting alcohol make it scotch. i dont know what the rest drink but i drink scotch and that sounds like a sure win bet for me :icon_wink:

and yes you are right alexhol everything is as it was now, see. Plight is ok lads and lasses thanks for your concern :icon_razz:

Kreamer

if your betting alcohol make it scotch. i dont know what the rest drink but i drink scotch and that sounds like a sure win bet for me :icon_wink:

and yes you are right alexhol everything is as it was now, see. Plight is ok lads and lasses thanks for your concern :icon_razz:

does that mean you won the bet?

DeletedUser

darn i thought we might see another plight civil war for a little bit you disappointed me haza teh great:(

DeletedUser

haha would you prefer if i randomly launch fakes at every member of plight? see what happens then? :icon_rolleyes: lol

DeletedUser

i think your days in Plight and this world would be very limited then personally.

DeletedUser

i think your days in Plight and this world would be very limited then personally.

Never underestimate a drunk person?

@Haza, just how much exactly did you put on this bet? :p I'm not sure if I can get sold enough to satisfy you o_O