Is restart in middle of tribe active???

DeletedUser

I need to know. I could be a nice person and let him stay in my 15x15 for a while ;)

***** on 07.03. at 14:06
Hey are you experienced in tribal wars? Our tribe is looking for very experienced players that are agressive and have a lot of time to devote to the game? How do you fit that profile?

Cheers

***** on 07.03. at 14:15
i have played a couple of worlds...the last one i played was 45 and had two villages until i was nobled by the dominant tribe on the continent. i am aggressive. in my old tribe i was the baron and the duke until i passed it on when i became nobled. hope this helps you.

**** on 07.03. at 16:20
Hi man,

We are here for the long haul - talking hundreds of villages, not just 2 heh (no offense!). For the good of both of us, I therefore suggest it a good idea to restart in another continent, or become more active. We won't be taking any prisoners.

Cheers

***** on 07.03. at 16:46
i am very active...i just started here yesterday so i am building up pretty quickly...i would like to join the tribe if possible because i know i can be a valuable asset.

***** today at 11:25
Hello Sir!

Thanks for your mail.

I gave him the opportunity to restart earlier - he didn't take it. I suggest he does now. I will not have anyone who is NOT a member of my tribe within 15x15 of my main village - as all good players act the same manner. If I leave him there, he'll only start farming my farms and nobling my farms - which is unacceptable, I'd then have to noble him - which would have wasted a lot more of his time! So I suggest he takes my earlier suggestion and restarts - there still isn't much time wasted by him, and there is good chance he could restart closer to you.
No malice intended. I am a good natured person, but I like to play this game to the best of my ability.
I hope you understand, and offer [player]Beevnutz[/player] the sound advice that I gave him earlier.

Many thanks

This message has been forwarded by ****.

***** today at 17:27
Hello *****!

Chance indeed that he would land nearer to us so i have a proposal for your kind ear! How about you leave him to grow so as he can move himself? He would be under instruction to race towards academy and move out your area and closer to us. Tribe will assist him in any manner to speed up the process, ie resources n pre nobleing, leaving you with a nice ready built ville?. I sense you are a player of decency and honour as you have taken time to respond to my mail and i thankyou for that, it is a decent thing in its own merit..
Please consider my proposal and if you accept i am sure beev will leave your farms alone.

Thankyou for your ear! *****.

***** today at 17:51
Hello again Sir ****,

I think I understand where you are coming from. Here's my thoughts though.

1. You two are in different continents (I haven't looked at where your other tribe members are located) - so a restart would likely get you closer. Your two coordinates are 314|686 & 267|609 so that's [if my calculations are correct] 124 fields away. The rules for this world are:

Author said:
maximum noble distance 100 Fields (adds up to about 58 hours duration)

That's a long distance to send a nobleman! It's also a long way to sending resources, which takes me onto the next point...

Author said:
Free trading is deactivated right now

Tribal internal trade will be activated on the 03.04.2010 at 16:11.

Free sending of resources will be activated on the 03.05.2010 at 16:11.
You cannot send free resources for the first 2 months after you start! And even if you could - the distance would mean resources would take forever and a day to get to your tribemate.
Also, for the benefit of your tribe, I wouldn't recommend sending your resources in such a way even if you could - it would slow your own growth down considerably and put you at danger in your own area.

3. I can't trust that my farms wouldn't be touched - nor that I would be safe to have someone in my 15x15. Obviously the closer players are to you, the easier and quicker it is to launch surprise attacks.

I believe that your response is genuine - but I do not see the benefit to either myself, my tribe, you, or your tribe. A restart would put him closer to you, where you would be in a better position to look after eachother. Remember he will start on the rim of the world so there won't be anyone near him who is too powerful.
Not sure actually if there is an option to restart in the middle of the tribe in this world. I don't think so, but there was on world 2 on the UK server.

Thanks

***** today at 18:15
Hello again *****!

Bugger!

No resources for 2 months!! Bugger again. That has ruined it a tad one feels!! lol
A ready made ville would be your benefit, keeping and insureing our player stays with us is our benefit.
Yes the farm thing is risky i admit, but the quicker he gets academy the quicker he would move on so maybe his farming is a tad further than he would like? but!!.

There are a few worlds around now that allow you to restart in middle of tribe but klike you, for this one i do not know..If it were though then maybe a benefit for both of us would be if you allowed him to continue building the ville and you nobled him he could then rejoin in amongst us and you walk into a ready made ville?

Basically allow him to play his game until you are ready to noble him?.. Leaving him alive really i suppose, i have been in [his] situation myself on other worlds and when agreement has been reached with my attacker i concentrate on building the ville with minimum troops for my agressor to claim and my agressor even kept others from farming me! lol ..

I have been prepared to play that game, for i enjoy the banters and forum chat as much as the war side of the game, so i remain in my tribe without getting disillusioned from constant farming and leave the game you see?
I am speaking for [him] and he may not be prepared to play that game but i am seeking from you if you see that as an option? he may turn it down,restart or leave the game i do not know..
I hope he does not leave the game for i owe him a great deal from a previous world we played. A honourable loyal player indeed and a 'Jolly nice chap' aswell!!

Thankyou for your ear again! *****.

DeletedUser

I need a definite lol ;)

Anybody want to restart to find out? HAHA

DeletedUser

Yes, the restart in middle of tribe feature is active in all worlds, and its calculated by adding up all the co-ords of every village in your tribe and averaging them out or some shiz like that. It is why if you had 100 villas in K90 and 100 Villas in K0 you would start out in K50 or something (I believe). Its happened to me before (well, an account I was sitting and nobling out, soley so I could see how it worked).

DeletedUser

Noob, you completely misunderstood what he asked. Added to the fact that you are wrong; the feature is not enabled for worlds which do not allow you to choose your starting position.

WRONG. It is. I've tried it on a world which didn't have the option of choosing starting position.

And I'm right Ewok, so go away. He asked this question:
Is restart in middle of tribe active???

And I answered it.

DeletedUser

Hey dude, when you block out names for anonymity, it helps to delete the links to their in-game profiles as well.

DeletedUser

That, my dear friend, is incorrect.

And @'I answered it', true, but you could have answered it with one word. He asked whether or not is what active; You told him how it works.

See what I'm getting at?

I answered it in a complex and appropriate fashion. One word could have been appropriate, but that makes it a pointless (and rule breaking) one word post. :icon_wink: