Is the Ex family the no.1 tribe?

DeletedUser108910

I've been wondering for a while now - is HotRex(FOSSIL) or the Ex family (Ex + CTT + ExO) the no.1 tribe?

In points, the Ex family has about 60 mil, HotRex has about 50 mil.

In villages, the Ex family has about 6300, Hotrex has about 5200.

In OD, the Ex family has about 165 mil, HotRex has about 149 mil.

In all fields, the Ex family looks better. But yet, HotRex would be called the no.1 tribe.

What are your thoughts? What'd the no.1 tribe be?

DeletedUser

The Ex family is a collection of tribes, so HotRex is still the #1 tribe.

DeletedUser108910

But combined they're 1 tribe, so they'd beat HotRex.

Yes, HotRex is no.1 if you just look at the tribe rankings, but not if you combine the Ex tribes.

DeletedUser

But they're not combined. They're in different tribes. Ergo, HotRex is the best tribe.

DeletedUser

If you factor in families, then yes, Ex has us beat in those metrics you discussed in your 1st post.

DeletedUser108123

Hotrex has more experianced members with like 3 Co players each. Of course they will win the war.

(Im on of the players in the top 10)

DeletedUser

if you consider familys, yes. Ex is the bigger family in points, od, villagues
if you consider singular tribes hotrex is the bigger tribe in points, villagues, and od

DeletedUser

Wierd how a 3 part family, which doesn't include iGouge for the ignorant person above me, has more points than 1 tribe (and not by a whole lot). Must be some sort of paradox :icon_eek:

l0rd i0n

But factor in allies for a war HotRex and ~mw~ bigger and stronger than Ex family

DeletedUser

Size doesn't matter too much after a certain point. Once tribes start getting that big it becomes more about attrition and skill.

DeletedUser

it does matter, a tribe reasonabily more big has reasonabily more chances to beat the other, even more when that smaller tribe has twice more problems on theyr rim :lol:

DeletedUser

you forgot to add iGouge to the Family.

Add us to which family? We have no relations to Ex at all. So perhaps you should learn what your talking about before speaking and looking like a total fool.

DeletedUser

But combined they're 1 tribe, so they'd beat HotRex.

Yes, HotRex is no.1 if you just look at the tribe rankings, but not if you combine the Ex tribes.

You could combine all the rim tribes of the world and somehow pass the stats of one of the top tribes. Also look at our geography. HotRex owns the majority of the eastern hemisphere while Ex (families included) is being pushed back into their southwest corner after the iGouge splinter cell. Who's the winner there?

DeletedUser108123

Ex is done.... iGouge,Hoxrex,Brutal and tre have surrounded them. Also Ex's rules will slow down everybodies growth inside. First they cann't noble more then 10 barbs. and if you noble more then the tribe will noble them back. Second if there is a merge then the tribe will share it... So basically you can't get a proper merge.

DeletedUser107592

Ex is done.... iGouge,Hoxrex,Brutal and tre have surrounded them. Also Ex's rules will slow down everybodies growth inside. First they cann't noble more then 10 barbs. and if you noble more then the tribe will noble them back. Second if there is a merge then the tribe will share it... So basically you can't get a proper merge.

Talking about us being done and it being true are two different things.

As far as my tribe rules, we allow players to only take claim and take 10 barbs at one time to allow everyone a fair chance to claim and take some, not just the large accounts to claim and hog them all. After giving all players in the tribe an adequate and fair chance to claim some we do allow more to be taken.

As far as the merges, we do not allow 100 percent merges you are correct. Once again villages are shared out to players in the tribe. This does a couple of things, it prevents players from merging their way to top accounts they have not earned, and it prevents them from developing accounts they are not capable in some cases of handling.

It is also not fair to players no matter which tribe they are in, who have earned their top ranking to have some merge whores move into the top ranking replacing them there. You want to be top ranked earn it.

My philosophy is pretty simple, its Tribal Wars, not solo wars. Every active member in a tribe contributes to the growth and well being of a tribe, no matter how small or how large their account is. Therefore every member of the tribe should be able to benifit from barbs and merges, not just the large accounts.

So if you want to be able to claim and noble huge numbers of barbs leaving the smaller player who works as a member of the tribe out in the cold with nothing, the same smaller player who will in fact be the one sending D to you when you need it your in the wrong tribe. You want to be able to do a 100 percent merge and again leave that smaller player out in the cold while you merge your way into some "super account" your in the wrong tribe. You do have a "leave tribe" button feel free to use it.

Its Tribal Wars, its a team effort. And the team will have an equal chance to grow, not just the few select "elite" who think they are special.

As far as this "family tribe" debate, no doubt about it the Ex family is a family tribe. So what. A family tribe is nothing more than a collection of tribes that share a noble planner and are allied together working for a common goal. That pretty much covers it.

Now you can claim your not a "family tribe" all you want. Spin it, pnp it, makes no difference.

But if your a member of HotRex or what ever it is that your calling yourself today, and a member of MW your not doing anything different than the EX family.

You work together to meet a common goal. Your location and tribe nobling records indicate this. The Onfire merge where MW kicked players and took the ones Rawr could not indicates this. Your working together with TRE and Brutal and your plans with them make you no different than any other "family tribe".

Call it what you want, spin it how you want trying to make yourself look better than the EX family here on the externals because we are a "family tribe", have fun. But your really no different than we are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

was wondering why any Ex diplomat would come here to deffend theyr ideals
ty for the interesting read fallen hobos, Your rules do make sense, but they just dont fit with many of the big players
actually mw and hotrex do have some limit for the internals, not for the merge but in example for the internals in the beggining it was 3 max per player, it eventually went up but its a fair amount for everyone .. :)

DeletedUser

If you were to add Ex's family you'd also add HotRex's family, although I'm not sure on HotRex's status because I dont actually play

DeletedUser

Now you can claim your not a "family tribe" all you want. Spin it, pnp it, makes no difference.

But if your a member of HotRex or what ever it is that your calling yourself today, and a member of MW your not doing anything different than the EX family.

You work together to meet a common goal. Your location and tribe nobling records indicate this. The Onfire merge where MW kicked players and took the ones Rawr could not indicates this. Your working together with TRE and Brutal and your plans with them make you no different than any other "family tribe".

Call it what you want, spin it how you want trying to make yourself look better than the EX family here on the externals because we are a "family tribe", have fun. But your really no different than we are.

Not true - You also share leadership with your brother/academy/whatever tribes. That causes them to lose their sovereignty, making you a family . ~MW~ and HotRex do not do this. ~MW~ has their leadership, their rules, their diplomacy, their wars. HotRex has our leadership, our rules, our diplomacy and our wars. Also, size was not the sole factor in whom moved from Onfire to HotRex or ~MW~. Position was another factor for multiple players.

And so, according to you, working with any tribe is a family? :icon_rolleyes: So you are a family with *LS* then? And GOON? Are you then a 5 - part family? Perhaps any tribe fighting us is also part of your family, Mirin? is the 6th part to the Ex family then, HELL. must be part 7 :icon_eek:. How many are there? - I thought it was just 3 :icon_confused:

In all honestly, we don't need to twist anything to make ourselves not look like a family, because we're not. :icon_biggrin: Internals are shared sometimes, not always and we do give advice but we don't mix our sovereignty as you do with your, I guess at least 7, part family tribe.

DeletedUser107592

Not true - You also share leadership with your brother/academy/whatever tribes. That causes them to lose their sovereignty, making you a family . ~MW~ and HotRex do not do this. ~MW~ has their leadership, their rules, their diplomacy, their wars. HotRex has our leadership, our rules, our diplomacy and our wars. Also, size was not the sole factor in whom moved from Onfire to HotRex or ~MW~. Position was another factor for multiple players."

And so, according to you, working with any tribe is a family? :icon_rolleyes: So you are a family with *LS* then? And GOON? Are you then a 5 - part family? Perhaps any tribe fighting us is also part of your family, Mirin? is the 6th part to the Ex family then, HELL. must be part 7 :icon_eek:. How many are there? - I thought it was just 3 :icon_confused:

In all honestly, we don't need to twist anything to make ourselves not look like a family, because we're not. :icon_biggrin: Internals are shared sometimes, not always and we do give advice but we don't mix our sovereignty as you do with your, I guess at least 7, part family tribe.

"As far as this "family tribe" debate, no doubt about it the Ex family is a family tribe. So what. A family tribe is nothing more than a collection of tribes that share a noble planner and are allied together working for a common goal. That pretty much covers it.".

What I said was very specific ^^^. HotRex and MW share a noble planner together. They are allied. WR and Shayd set up skype chats with other tribes where they discuss plans and goals, as well as with each other. That sounds like shared leadership to me. They are on the same page working together towards a common goal. According to your own post you split up the Onfire players between Rawr and MW based on location.

Spin it how you want, your no different than a "family tribe".

As far as your comments about ..

"So you are a family with *LS* then? And GOON? Are you then a 5 - part family? Perhaps any tribe fighting us is also part of your family, Mirin? is the 6th part to the Ex family then, HELL. must be part 7."

..try and not get hysterical here. I don't share a noble planner with them, I am not allied with them, part of them I have never even spoken to. Perhaps you might find breathing into a paper bag for a while helpful ?