Is the Ex family the no.1 tribe?

DeletedUser

"As far as this "family tribe" debate, no doubt about it the Ex family is a family tribe. So what. A family tribe is nothing more than a collection of tribes that share a noble planner and are allied together working for a common goal. That pretty much covers it.".

What I said was very specific ^^^. HotRex and MW share a noble planner together. They are allied. WR and Shayd set up skype chats with other tribes where they discuss plans and goals, as well as with each other. That sounds like shared leadership to me. They are on the same page working together towards a common goal. According to your own post you split up the Onfire players between Rawr and MW based on location.

Spin it how you want, your no different than a "family tribe".

As far as your comments about ..

"So you are a family with *LS* then? And GOON? Are you then a 5 - part family? Perhaps any tribe fighting us is also part of your family, Mirin? is the 6th part to the Ex family then, HELL. must be part 7."

..try and not get hysterical here. I don't share a noble planner with them, I am not allied with them, part of them I have never even spoken to. Perhaps you might find breathing into a paper bag for a while helpful ?

A shared skype chat means shared leadership? You act like you know everything that goes on in those chats when you don't :eek:. What you have seen would be quotes and excerpts from talks about you, whom wanted, got and had diplo with both Rawr! and ~MW~. Both of which talked to you since you wanted the same deal with both. If you want the same thing of both of us, naturally, we'd talk to each other since we'd be getting the same thing. Since then statuses have changed but irregardless that is what you are basing this "shared leadership" off of. Noone in HotRex leadership gives orders to ~MW~, nor vice-versa. Not all internals are shared. Not all wars are shared, even if in the same territory. We are allied, and we do share a planner (like all alliances?). As for the "common goal" - I'm pretty sure every player/tribe is aiming to win the world?

As for the 2nd part, that was a reply to your comment -> "Your working together with TRE and Brutal and your plans with them make you no different than any other family tribe."

Meaning any tribe you work with would be part of your family, based upon your own comment. *LS*, GOON whom you work with. So if Mirin? and HELL. have the same "plans" to fight us, as they already are, that must mean they are part of your family as well, according to your comment. Not sure how I am being 'hysterical' if I am simply using your logic, unless your logic is actually that of which is hysterical. Not sure why you have 2 definitions of family tribes anyway, you have the top portion and then the quote I just re-posted, both of which outline your opinion of a 'family'.

DeletedUser

I've been wondering for a while now - is HotRex(FOSSIL) or the Ex family (Ex + CTT + ExO) the no.1 tribe?

In points, the Ex family has about 60 mil, HotRex has about 50 mil.

In villages, the Ex family has about 6300, Hotrex has about 5200.

In OD, the Ex family has about 165 mil, HotRex has about 149 mil.

In all fields, the Ex family looks better. But yet, HotRex would be called the no.1 tribe.

What are your thoughts? What'd the no.1 tribe be?

So back to the original point....

Why do you think it matters if your "FAMILY TRIBE" is better than HOTREX...

Only one tribe can win the game... in the end you will really need to think about if your so called family actually have your backs when the time comes to push for the end-game...

If Ex on thier own are not Number 1 then it's clear HOTREX are... family or not, in the end every tribe has to go it alone

DeletedUser

If you factor in families have a history of failing, and the EX family has not fought a single war with any top 10 tribe, yes, I would say Fossil is in better shape

DeletedUser

Even the ex members of Where? that are now included in the Ex family, they never fought a war with any top 10 tribe either,, they hugged and internaled their way up. I do not see anything in that family that would make me think they matter, I am in fossil and am probably biased, but actions speak louder then their words, they just dont do anything.

Deleted User - 4669627

A family tribe is nothing more than a collection of tribes that share a noble planner and are allied together working for a common goal.
that covers the definition of an alliance
a family is something else, namely common leadership

you know that though, you did not start playing TW yesterday, so why you spouting such nonsense mate?
the fact that you would even make such an assertion means you must believe somebody would buy your nonsense?
basically, you are treating the entire w64 community as if we all are retarded? :icon_surprised:

if your a member of HotRex or what ever it is that your calling yourself today, and a member of MW your not doing anything different than the EX family.
we are not hugging :icon_rolleyes:
we are not playing family
we are not having our leaders come on the externals and make up complete bullshit :lol:

Your working together with TRE and Brutal and your plans with them make you no different than any other "family tribe".
i do not know the name of a single account in either tribe, yet you claim we are working together?
then you should have no problem producing a single mail or skype message between myself and anybody from their leadership (or even the tribes in general)?

if we were working together (which is ludicrous) if we were allied (which is fantastical) if we shared a noble planner (which is absurd)
if we did those things, we would be allies not family
then maybe you could accuse us of hugging, but not being family

if we shared the same leadership, then we would be family
but you already know this mate, idk why you are pretending, idk why you would expect anybody (even a first time player) to buy your act
by simple virtue of trying to make this argument...

A family tribe is nothing more than a collection of tribes that share a noble planner and are allied together working for a common goal.
you fail so miserably you make yourself look like a noob

have some respect for yourself mate
maybe you are forced to be a family, but you are better than this

maybe use the argument that you became a family to teach more players than you could with a single tribe, that might even be noble
maybe use the argument that you became a family to offer more players a chance at a future in w64, again that might even be noble

but making up ridiculous accusations against others to justify your own actions, that is just plain weak mate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107592

that covers the definition of an alliance
a family is something else, namely common leadership

you know that though, you did not start playing TW yesterday, so why you spouting such nonsense mate?
the fact that you would even make such an assertion means you must believe somebody would buy your nonsense?
basically, you are treating the entire w64 community as if we all are retarded? :icon_surprised:

we are not hugging :icon_rolleyes:
we are not playing family
we are not having our leaders come on the externals and make up complete bullshit :lol:

i do not know the name of a single account in either tribe, yet you claim we are working together?
then you should have no problem producing a single mail or skype message between myself and anybody from their leadership (or even the tribes in general)?

if we were working together (which is ludicrous) if we were allied (which is fantastical) if we shared a noble planner (which is absurd)
if we did those things, we would be allies not family
then maybe you could accuse us of hugging, but not being family

if we shared the same leadership, then we would be family
but you already know this mate, idk why you are pretending, idk why you would expect anybody (even a first time player) to buy your act
by simple virtue of trying to make this argument...

you fail so miserably you make yourself look like a noob

have some respect for yourself mate
maybe you are forced to be a family, but you are better than this

maybe use the argument that you became a family to teach more players than you could with a single tribe, that might even be noble
maybe use the argument that you became a family to offer more players a chance at a future in w64, again that might even be noble

but making up ridiculous accusations against others to justify your own actions, that is just plain weak mate

The only BS I have seen lately is this, your typical reply Shayd. Go on the attack, call anyone who disagrees with you a noob. You hug as much as anyone else and you know it. AS far as your definition of what is a family tribe and what is an alliance, its just your opinion, nothing more and nothing less.

No one has forced us to be a "family tribe" we are one by choice. Just as no one has forced you to deny that you and Hotrex play the same way as we do, you do that by choice.

And no, I don't treat the entire w64 community as retards by my comments. You and your "oh no, we don't do anything the same as a family tribe" spin despite the facts do that well enough, you don't need any help with it. Whats the matter, afraid that after all your posts infering that there is something wrong with family tribes that players might notice that while the Ex family admits they are a family there is no difference between how EX and the Hotrex/MW "alliance" do things...lol.

My opinion on our simularities is just as accurate as yours and carries just as much weight as yours, after all your not "TW" but just one player.

"we are not having our leaders come on the externals and make up complete bullshit :lol:"

^^ and yes, you are Shayd, in fact you just did with this post :)

Deleted User - 4669627

question for the w64 community...

does fallen hobos make the Ex family look even worse by making these ridiculous accusations to try to justify his own tribal hugs?

DeletedUser

does fallen hobos make the Ex family look even worse by making these ridiculous accusations to try to justify his own tribal hugs?

I played W64 for a week so does that classify as W64 community?

If i classify as W64 community or not I would share my thought.

I do not know fallen hobos and i did not read what he posted and if he if making ridiculous accusation, or he wanted to make Ex Family look bad or wants to justify his own tribal hug. But i know you are a noob so stay away from the external. :lol:

DeletedUser103537

Even the ex members of Where? that are now included in the Ex family, they never fought a war with any top 10 tribe either,, they hugged and internaled their way up. I do not see anything in that family that would make me think they matter, I am in fossil and am probably biased, but actions speak louder then their words, they just dont do anything.

Sadly even though I am in HotRex I still have to correct people. They have fought top 10 opponents just it was a long time ago. I think the tribe was called Avenge and also there {R} both fell fast though. It was so short lived that they didn't really matter. To be honest there hasn't been that many great wars on this world. I know I remember the onfire 5v1(argue it was the best war). I am bias on that but it still was one of the better ones.

DeletedUser107592

So back to the original point....

Why do you think it matters if your "FAMILY TRIBE" is better than HOTREX...

Only one tribe can win the game... in the end you will really need to think about if your so called family actually have your backs when the time comes to push for the end-game...

If Ex on thier own are not Number 1 then it's clear HOTREX are... family or not, in the end every tribe has to go it alone

I have never claimed EX are number 1. I believe someone else started that conversation. At the present time by stats Hotrex are, for whatever that is worth.

Still trying to spin things are you Shayd. Fact is as most know you don't like family tribes and are prejudiced against them. Your entitiled to your opinion about them just like any one else is entitled to their own opinion about things. Just because you don't like family tribes does not mean that "non family tribes" who are allied with shared noble planners do not hug just like family tribes, do not work together just like family tribes and do have common goals just like family tribes.

HotRex and MW do have common goals. They are allied and they have a shared noble planner. They attack the same targets together and you know it, ie NME and WET for example.

The Ex family is allied, and we do have a shared noble planner. We also attack the same targets together.

So call yourself and ostrich if you want I don't care. Bottom like you can not get away from the fact that there are similarites between the way family tribes operate and the way closely allied tribes like HotRex and MW operate. In fact there are probable more similarities than differences as much as you would obviously hate to admit it.

So yes, EX is a family. We work together towards a common goal (just like you and Hotrex do). We attack together (just like you and HotRex do). We have alliances and naps (just like you and HotRex do). We do merges (just like you and HotRex do). We recruit players from other tribes if it is in our best interest to do so (just like MW and HotRex do).

And if it is in the best interest of our family to "hug" someone to achieve our overall goals you damn right I will hug them. OFC I am sure that since you want to constantly harp about "hugging" you would not do so if it was in your tribes best interest, right..lol.

DeletedUser

Still trying to spin things are you Shayd. Fact is

If u had left things where i had left them it would have been fine, but i think u want to make a point.

Now it is my opinion and it is not fact, since for fact i need very solid proof not opinions of a person. Stop posing like your opinion is fact. Regarding shahyd, he is someone who would not lie. People call him Rasul, someone who speaks truth. If people call me a drunk it means i am drinking a lot more than normal people do. If people call him a true person it means that he is speaking the truth a lot more than normal people do.

So now u r coming here and calling him a lier, "still trying to spin things" mean he is in a way lying. So my opinion is you do not know who shahyd is otherwise you would not have stated this. Please be considerate when u attack on other peoples charachter.

hope u understand.

DeletedUser107592

If u had left things where i had left them it would have been fine, but i think u want to make a point.

Now it is my opinion and it is not fact, since for fact i need very solid proof not opinions of a person. Stop posing like your opinion is fact. Regarding shahyd, he is someone who would not lie. People call him Rasul, someone who speaks truth. If people call me a drunk it means i am drinking a lot more than normal people do. If people call him a true person it means that he is speaking the truth a lot more than normal people do.

So now u r coming here and calling him a lier, "still trying to spin things" mean he is in a way lying. So my opinion is you do not know who shahyd is otherwise you would not have stated this. Please be considerate when u attack on other peoples charachter.

hope u understand.

I do know he is. And I stand by what I said. Spin = trying to shape opinion or perceptions about things either in a positive or negative manner by your comments. Thats not always the same as lying, but it is often misrepresenting or "twisting things" to a degree. As far as if Shayd would lie, your opinion on that is just that..and not fact either. So how about you take your own advise and stop posting your opinion like it is fact. :) And just so you know, if one is a true person as you defined it " If people call him a true person it means that he is speaking the truth a lot more than normal people do.".....still lies. Just not as often as others.

DeletedUser

AS far as your definition of what is a family tribe and what is an alliance, its just your opinion, nothing more and nothing less.
An opinion, and definition, that I would say the majority of the tw community agrees with. That being, an alliance is seperate tribes with seperate leaderships working towards a common goal, yet at the same time, are not absolutely bound to take part in war efforts, or anything of the sort (most likely will though if it is a good alliance), that the other does. While a family is a grouping of 2 or more tribes who fall under the same leadership, the same rules, the same goal, and are bound to support each other in any kind of conflict because they act completely as one.

A good example to seperate the 2 is you can declare on someone in an alliance with another tribe. That doesn't exactly mean 100% their allies are going to join in the war. While, if you declare on a family, you declare on all their denominations as well.

DeletedUser

An opinion, and definition, that I would say the majority of the tw community agrees with. That being, an alliance is seperate tribes with seperate leaderships working towards a common goal, yet at the same time, are not absolutely bound to take part in war efforts, or anything of the sort (most likely will though if it is a good alliance), that the other does. While a family is a grouping of 2 or more tribes who fall under the same leadership, the same rules, the same goal, and are bound to support each other in any kind of conflict because they act completely as one.

Yes this is what I said earlier, just meatier. And as I also said, HotRex and ~MW~ don't share leadership. We don't have to lie to prove this. We also do not share our diplomacy. And we don't have to lie to prove this either. Lastly, we don't share all of our wars. And we also don't have to lie to prove this either

Deleted User - 4669627

Bottom like you can not get away from the fact that there are similarites between the way family tribes operate and the way closely allied tribes like HotRex and MW operate. In fact there are probable more similarities than differences as much as you would obviously hate to admit it.
the better the alliance, the more similar it is to a family, yes
the HotRex/~MW~ alliance is the best alliance W64 has seen, yes

there are critical differences though...

1. we do not share the same leadership (as you know)
2. we do not share the same diplomacy (as you know)
3. we do not share the same policies (as you know)
4. we are not bound by each other (as you know)

so, yes, the better the alliance the more similar it is to a family, in many ways, but...

DeletedUser

hotrex declares war, we shall see i suppose in due time, ofcourse it has to be hotrex to declare :D

Deleted User - 4669627

They attack the same targets together and you know it, ie NME and WET for example.

much is said on this topic (not just by hobos) but to be honest, there is a lot of smoke :icon_confused:
i do see how it might appear and i do not blame them for confusion, just saying smoke makes it hard to see clearly
anybody can check twstats for the reality

1. WeT - all of our nobles were by the same 5 players, all 5 of them were recruited from WeT. :icon_eek: as a tribe, ~MW~ never actually attacked WeT
2. N-M-E - all of our nobles were by 1 player. ~MW~ did not attack N-M-E, AllStarJinn did.
3. Rage - ~MW~ never took a village
4. DX - ~MW~ never took a village

in fact, until today...

hotrex declares war, we shall see i suppose in due time, ofcourse it has to be hotrex to declare :D

~MW~ had never joined in a declaration

hammertime.jpg