Is the World down ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Try going to the tribalwars.net site again and logging back in. If you still get that message, try using another browser. If using another browser works, then go back to your original browser and clear browsing history (or at least empty cache).

If none of that works (some of it might not even help, I'm liable to be wrong :icon_redface:), try to submit a ticket through the main tribalwars.net page :).

balubhai

i tried different browsers. i asked one of my friend who plays another world to login from his country and he was able to do it. He changed teh password and i was able to login once , but again got booted out. seems some one is trying to hack

DeletedUser

That's very strange, it seems to me someone is trying to log onto your account. Check the IP logins if you can log in without getting booted out. Also, try the "forgot password" thing, that should allow you to change your password. In the meantime, I suggest you submit a ticket and leave this thread be, as we've determined the server is not down :icon_biggrin:. Hope it works out :).

Status
Not open for further replies.