Is this possible even with p2w?

DeletedUser108088

This guy has grown extremely fast, and still in beginner protection. How do you get to over 6k points within 3 days, let alone conquer 6 villages?

0Hu6scm.png

DeletedUser120081

Well not really for the starters stage of the game but if you notice it early on you could've used your relocator to get away from him but...

In the end, it doesn't matter in a month or so from now he could be nobled out by a tribe after all teamwork gets you further

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He started after people were done using the Premium Exchange heavily, and he is knowns as one of the best players when it comes to using PP efficiently. It is prob a hefty spending, but if you upgrade the right things in the right order and have the bank to buy enough resources its fully possible. Still insane :D

(He might have rushed 30 warehouse, and gotten 40k-40k-40k from his 10% package as an example)

DeletedUser108088

Well not really for the starters stage of the game but if you notice it early on you could've used your relocator to get away from him but...

In the end, it doesn't matter in a month or so from now he could be nobled out by a tribe after all teamwork gets you further

I managed to relocate after making this post. I am now in a fairly safe position. :)

He started after people were done using the Premium Exchange heavily, and he is knowns as one of the best players when it comes to using PP efficiently. It is prob a hefty spending, but if you upgrade the right things in the right order and have the bank to buy enough resources its fully possible. Still insane :D

(He might have rushed 30 warehouse, and gotten 40k-40k-40k from his 10% package as an example)

That is crazy, lol. It is a shame about this p2w stuff, they should have just kept with premium membership. :(

DeletedUser120763

Bruh learn to farm.

step One: open pp exchange sell 30 pp worth of resources.
step Two: Buy 30 day Loot assist.
step Three: click loot assist and press ctrl+Shift+I to open Browser console
Step Four: Paste Script into browser console. javascript:$.getScript('https://www.tribalwars.top/tribalwars/laEnhancer/laEnhancerFix.js');void(0);
Step Five: Profit???

This game isn't P2W, and anyone who says it is, either is really bad at this game or an idiot. I never spent a dime on this game. just learn to farm pp through market exchange.