Is this what tribal wars has become??

darkaniken2

I'd just like to point out that KOC didn't "beat" IngBas. As shane so kindly pointed out, the biggest they ever were was 1,224,517 points.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: IngBas
Side 2:
Tribes: EGO

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 98
Difference: 95

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,481
Side 2: 692,879
Difference: 671,398

chart

[/spoil]

I hate having to use forever stats, but I'm lazy and in pain, so can't be bothered to find out when we started eating them. Those stats clearly show that we ate nearly half of IngBas. And I assure you, very little effort was put into it.

My point is that KOC bragging about "beating" IngBas is hilariously incorrect. At best, you ate a few shit players. At worst, you fed off the corpse of a tribe that EGO killed for giggles, after you fought a "war" against them that wasn't even making a dent in a tiny tribe. And let's not forget that you are a family tribe and they were not, meaning you outnumbered them, if only in players, though you were sizably larger than them village and point wise as well.

Xishko, you of all people should know better than to brag about that.

As for the north hugging, I won't make excuses for family tribes, but EGO has diplomacy with exactly one tribe. Auphen doesn't seem to have diplomacy with any, given that they are warring just about everyone they share a border with(with the exception of jotad?), and they certainly don't have any with EGO. So kinda hard to see how the north is even remotely comparable to the south, where everyone is allied with everyone.

DeletedUser68730

That post was so stupid it hurt....
Firstly... we did beat Ingbas. We were the same size, we completely destroyed all there tiny little allies and academy tribe. We then pushed them out of k41 completely and took the east of K42. We were rank about 4th there (k42) before the war, and are now rank 2nd with around 4x the points of DoDo in third (who use to own the K). We forced numerous of there players to quit.
Yea.... we won.
As for you guys doing half the work..... LMAO! We wiped out 95% of there troops and had just planned our final offensive against a moderately stacked front with not very many nukes (see, we like REAL wars where you actually do stuff.... not skirmish over a few vills every week and claim were amazing).
so what did EGO the pros do? They attacked the completely empty back line of a tribe we had pretty much destroyed. Congrats..... you deserve it.

And let's not forget that you are a family tribe and they were not, meaning you outnumbered them, if only in players, though you were sizably larger than them village and point wise as well.
As i said before... they did have an family tribe called I-N-C and there few lil allies around.

Im not saying we deserve a medal, Ingbas.... well they sucked. Like HARD! But it was the first time some of us had worked together and we destroyed them. Now we are looking for some nice big targets to noble.

But this causes PROBLEMS.
You see.... every time we choose a tribe to attack, someone decided so merge them!!! (stares at DoDo)
First was ALIENS then R.I.P. But you choose to hug them into submission instead. So if you want to know why we are nobling so many barbs, it may be because we border two very large tribes and own everything west of that border. Makes sense to form tight clusters and strengthen the core then yes?

DeletedUser

They had like 15 villages in k41 :| grats. Don't worry, we'll keep doing the heavy lifting for you.

DeletedUser68730

How about we do it together? Ill even make you Breakfest... i assume you all like your egs poached?
and secondly they were rank 2 in k42 at one point. had over 1 mil points there. Glad your looking up all these facts thou :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How about we do it together? Ill even make you Breakfest... i assume you all like your egs poached?
and secondly they were rank 2 in k42 at one point. had over 1 mil points there. Glad your looking up all these facts thou :icon_rolleyes:

Surely you noticed that I said k41.. right? Right?

I'll send for your reading tutor this afternoon.

DeletedUser68730

Send 2. I fear I'm a lost cause.
But i still want to know how attacking a heavily damaged tribe's empty vills in 'heavy lifting'? [spoil]
31484318.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Heavily damaged? Then it's good we ended up with half their villages.

DeletedUser

I'm going for the double post now that I have time:

So, you make the assumption that because you made marginal gains on IngBas before we hit them that you killed "95% of their troops", while yes that may have been true for the players on that front facing you I can guarantee you that a tribe that small and a tribe with that consistency of player (relatively low point and surrounded by larger tribes) that they were not so hasty to throw all their troops to one front to fight you guys. We hit numerous bonfires and other stacks that would belie your exaggeration of doing all the work.

In the end, it is a moot point to say the least. What's done is done and unless you are so moved by our nobling players in our K that you feel a need to fight with us over such a pitiful number of villages, then I'd say we could put this little tiff to bed.

handshake.gif

DeletedUser68730

I just thought i would clear up some misleading points.... and i do love to argue.
You can say you ran into numerous stacks, but i very much doubt it. We catted a few of there back line vills and found almost all of them were empty.
also remember back when we declared we were also a small tribe. Now were rank 11th (family list). Times change.
How about we all just declare war on everyone for a nice change of pace? I think we could turn this world round yet.

DeletedUser

I'm doing my share of warring, don't worry about me. Also, I had no part of the ingbas nobling on our end; apart from posting the claims list. I only know what reports were forwarded me.

DeletedUser

I just thought i would clear up some misleading points.... and i do love to argue.
You can say you ran into numerous stacks, but i very much doubt it. We catted a few of there back line vills and found almost all of them were empty.
also remember back when we declared we were also a small tribe. Now were rank 11th (family list). Times change.
How about we all just declare war on everyone for a nice change of pace? I think we could turn this world round yet.

Njc and Darkaniken backed up their posts with proof. Get some proof you destroyed Ingbas and cleared all of their backline and I'll be liable to believe you. Also, yes, you still are a "small" tribe in the scheme of things. If any of the larger tribes turned their attention to you then you would be wiped out.

Please do declare war on everyone; that would be an enjoyable twist.

DeletedUser

Not true, Panic! still would be standing to this day if we haven't merged.

I was in Jotad. I remember when we took out fel17 because he was spying for you. I also remember us declaring war on Panic! in retaliation to your master plan to take out Jotad. we took a continent from you within a weekend! Jotad was by no means perfect. It was incredibly flawed asa tribe. Yet when we were attacked by TheR, it took them a lot longer to gain ground than we did from you, add in they were twice our size easily - and the rest. When we saw Panic had merged, all we felt was disappointment. We'd heard it was nice further north and wanted the fun of tearing you up.

DeletedUser

I was in Jotad. I remember when we took out fel17 because he was spying for you. I also remember us declaring war on Panic! in retaliation to your master plan to take out Jotad. we took a continent from you within a weekend! Jotad was by no means perfect. It was incredibly flawed asa tribe. Yet when we were attacked by TheR, it took them a lot longer to gain ground than we did from you, add in they were twice our size easily - and the rest. When we saw Panic had merged, all we felt was disappointment. We'd heard it was nice further north and wanted the fun of tearing you up.

Lol look at this guy :lol: what account are you on ?

First of all, Jotad didn't take a continent from us in a weekend. We handed it over, and made a deal. We were at war with 4 other tribes, so we did what was best for our K37 members. Which by the way, are still around I dont see Jotad anywhere :icon_rolleyes:

Get your facts straight, we were being gang banged and we still stood tall. Auphan & panic! merging was inevitable, as we were losing members fast due to inactivity. As well, Auphan & panic! leadership only became better friends over time.

As for this whole 'master plan' thing you brought up. We had no intentions of breaking an alliance and taking them on while at war with 4 others tribes. Jotad pulled a sleazy move, made an alliance with us and broke it due to AOC making things up. Yes fel17 was our friend, we had more than just him who was our friend in Jotad. There was and would have been no reason to spy what so ever on our ONLY alliance at the time while taking on 4 others tribes. You guys were easily fooled, and either way it was a win win situation for us. Anyways have fun starting up on another world :lol:

I honestly would love to see Jotad vs panic! core. I guarantee we would be the lasts one standing. Everyone I know that was in Jotad including my friends, and our old k37 members all said you had next to no communication and next to no skills. So don't go putting down a tribe that stood tall against all odds with no facts what so ever. We would still be around to this day, with or with out the merge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well put Chevay. I can vouch for the entirety of what he said and anyone else who is in the know on any side of this story
can easily verify these truths.
I feel sorry for the jotad guys when the shit went down your leaders just dissapeared leading the way for everyone else to give up.
You guys saw the first sign of danger and crunched down on your cyanide pills when it was only a girl scout named TheR with
a little gun you could have done something about but no you guys already pulled the plug on yourselves. LAME to the extreme!

DeletedUser

Take a wild guess as to my account. I was in JoTad2 as it was known, although in the Panic war it was -NN-

I say the following not to contradict you or shout you down or call you a liar, or whatever. I am simply saying my experience, and what happened inside Jotad. If nothing, to work out what happened. I enjoy analysing the politics and powerplay of Tribal Wars, as well as the conquests and who defeats whom. I was a run of the mill recruit then so didn't know better.

The communication in the Jotad family was wore than disastrous. It was dire to say the least. That was what killed us.

We were shown skype conversations where your members where apparently bragging over how you could have taken us out within a week. I can't remember whether they were print screens or not. We were shown a mail where Fel17, a strong player in Jotad confessed and apologised for being part of what we were told was your plan. We were told that you planned to attack us from the north, while fel17 would have flanked us, causing chaos for us. Glad to see you benefitted from it though. What do you mean have fun starting up? I'm alive and kicking in World 66. I'm growing still.

To Dylar, I agree. I've seen things from the side of xD, and had several discussions with TheR on what happened. With xD it seems as if we were destined for war. We were gradually nobling south and xD took this as us making bases from which to attack. Our member Liban32q was being attacked by xD and we retaliated with force.

Where TheR was concerned, they messaged the leadership asking for the release of a few xD players. I was surprised to hear this as I was co-leader of the academy tribe at the time and had heard nothing from Yepi and Tavka, who were rarely on, and unresponsive to communication at the best of times. We were told TheR were planning OPs on us, which seemed likely with them swarming east. We all agreed a surprise attack was required to push them onto the back foot if we were to have any chance of survival. Even during the war, yepikayee and tavka told us very little, even their own council. miscommunication was rife, and OPs were't fully planned. That is what I attribute the fall of Jotad to.