is w17 dead

DeletedUser

if its not and u need someone to take an account hit me up.

DeletedUser

thought i'd give you all a blast from the past! haha!

how is everyone here in W17! glad to see a few of my lads have grown up to be big n strong!

who's got the big pointy sticks now?
everyone become hippies and getting along? :p

Ghostoxa

Good old w17 will not end... I will return to the game for that! :D

DeletedUser

ruddy ell! its chess! :icon_eek:

everyone run for cover! haha!

hope your well buddy

DeletedUser

Hey Robeenio...you still playing W57 was it...as I said I came back to W17 and won't be playing another...I tried so many times to recreate what we had here and it can't be done...long live W17!!

DeletedUser97142

Ah well we are still alive and Kicking my friend! Trouble is we petitioned for the Western Alliance to start the end game! Mistake. they (The mods) even had to have a vote on it!lol), the result? Cannot do that not in the rules must be two tribes only! Sooooooooooooo we went and started two new tribes and merge the four tribes at present into them. Soon as that is acomplished we will then petition again, they will have another vote and try to find some miserable little excuse to say no again! :))

DeletedUser

Quite a shame that four historical, winning tribes (some were avoiding merges at all for years) had to finally merge only to fit to some empty bureocratical rules - as their cumulative numbers weren't above the two tribes player count, so there was no change other than forcing these tribes (so-called "winners") to give their identity up at the very end.

That's how to honour (a minimum of) 4 years loyalty and let the winners feel themselves like... well, winners.

Why the vote wasn't being held for the W17 players but admins is also beyond me, as if there were technical difficulties, then a vote is pointless, and if there aren't such difficulties, then why do some random admins have more influence over how the world shall end than the players who kept the world online and paid for it for many years?

It's extremely sad knowing that there were multiple admins and their tribes being completely destroyed on this world by this alliance.

Shame. :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97142

W17 Western Alliance

It is as the Boss of BA says, a shame we had to merge and possibly lose our identity! There was NO way we would have turned on our allies who got us this far and NO way they would turn on us! (Thats what the mod's hoped for by refusing our petition!):icon_evil:.

But WE all know who won this war and who the losers are! Yes I am a proud member of *NP* and proud to have fought alonside such worthy allies! NO one can take that away from any of the Western Alliance! Not even the mod's!!!:icon_rolleyes:

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
its a shame no one actually wanted to try to win the world instead just huggled their way to "victory" along with 4 other tribes

but hey no else seemed to have a problem with the whole ending the world in alliance (which is why i quit)

so whatever guess ill just leave you all to your hugs

congrats *np*/[BA]/TAO/13th for "winning"

Yahko

Looking at other worlds that are closed - they had one major Tribe that ruled 80% of the world and maybe had an ally that ruled 15-18% of the world. Sooner or later allies did merge together into one or two big tribes.

The phrase Western Alliance was mentioned two years ago when the war on Wisdom started. As MM says that all 4 tribes were loyal to each other and did not have an intention to break their alliance and war each other after Eastern Alliance is gone, I dont understand why couldnt all 4 merge into one big tribe called Western Alliance. So there is no need to create two tribes now. If all 4 tribes work together against one enemy - then you might as well create one tribe (+ an academy or less active players) so its easy on claims and organizing operations.

I did expect this world to continue for the only reason that there are 4 tribes left and the warring would continue for a single tribe world domination. If there was one big Western Alliance tribe left no one would have thought this world would continue.

Congrats for the Western Alliance on the World 17 Win.

DeletedUser

Yahko,

we are of course merging to have it done. It's just sad that we have to do so for a purely bureocratical reason as we could have easily fitted to the percentage and number restictions with four tribes as well (had less players together than two merged tribes could have and had way more dominance than it is required).

If all 4 tribes work together against one enemy - then you might as well create one tribe (+ an academy or less active players) so its easy on claims and organizing operations.

Actually, we managed to remain completely separate and still working together on the same goals, that's how the Eastern Alliance was destroyed. That's why merging now seems like an empty, pointless restriction.

Last edited by a moderator: