Is Wet being ganged up on ??

Williamthefirst

But you didnt gave your opinion you just accuse wet for spying over smurf without having any evidence.thats the trolling and not an opinion.i got a bit mad reading what you said because you dont realise that your tribe have inexperience members who didnt help to learn the game and they ask support for fakes they dont even know how to tag fakes but you are accusing wet for spying and that you are losing because of spying lol as i said smurf have some good members that can pull through an op but the fact that you recruit every member without knowing their potential pulled you back on this war so please stop accusing WET and start looking how to fix your tribe and help your members to learn something.

WET are the Kings of shadiness, and think that their outlandish behaviours should be acceptable to other tribes whom they have relations with.
Their arrogance, in the way they speak to their relations, is incredible, and threats and trolling's are common place from them upon their shared forums.
Spies are a nightmare! And WET are awash with spies working for them. Tribes do not like spies, so is it a wonder that WET isolate themselves by continually undermining tribes that they are supposed to be friendly with?

You do troll people in the shared forums, and threaten them. I am in smurfs you know.......
You also encourage players to spy inside other tribes, I am in smurfs you know.......

I spoke truths though, of that there is no doubt. so i posted my thoughts, it rang your bell

I realised a lot of things once we went to war, but you do not speak for me saying what I realised, and I never once gave an excuse. sorry, but you are just a troll.

DeletedUser111495

Im the only Queen around here :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser88057

Haha, this is starting to get ridiculous.

I can smell the saltiness from VVV - and SMURF members miles away. As for this thread, too much facts gotten wrong, assumptions and preconceptions. Whatever.

But for the record. TCO conspired against us, not the other way around. SMURFS didn't cooperate and eventually joined TCO's side of the war. When it comes to VVV leadership, I don't even know what to say.

But for the REAL record. WET as usual conspired against everyone else, not the other way around.

DeletedUser118822

Yes boy because only boys come out public crying and blaim wet and spies because they arent capable to lead a tribe.and vincent i saw better fake nukes than that 61 rams even if i dodge it is still laughable ;)

I just wanted the dodge and easy resources, no worries. Notice how WET is being the asshole here lol. Thats why the only one of you I ever liked was Tony. He's a good man, and the only reason this didnt start sooner

DeletedUser

I just wanted the dodge and easy resources, no worries. Notice how WET is being the asshole here lol. Thats why the only one of you I ever liked was Tony. He's a good man, and the only reason this didnt start sooner

Tony's great!

pinky.benk

Tony's great!

hmmm tony is our War Commander and he is WET he is behind all OP scheme and plan. so do you mean he is biggest asshole at wet ? ckckckck i think i am biggest :)
tony you better come here and told them who biggest @ssh0le here ?

but as wet motto whatever mannn...whatever...all run not easy as it look. need many debate...and argument, .our council very hot but thks to spongebob who have vision, keep cool and all council for being keep solid in hard time make this happened. can say now WET controll k54 and become real power there.. we are not plannning win this world or have big ambition all we want only enjoy this world till end

DeletedUser111495

Im sure WET are not done yet with their recruitment, Im sure if you apply they will take you in :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hmmm tony is our War Commander and he is WET he is behind all OP scheme and plan. so do you mean he is biggest asshole at wet ? ckckckck i think i am biggest :)
tony you better come here and told them who biggest @ssh0le here ?

but as wet motto whatever mannn...whatever...all run not easy as it look. need many debate...and argument, .our council very hot but thks to spongebob who have vision, keep cool and all council for being keep solid in hard time make this happened. can say now WET controll k54 and become real power there.. we are not plannning win this world or have big ambition all we want only enjoy this world till end

You are indeed a winner.

[video=youtube_share;zc8hbSM1zVo]https://youtu.be/zc8hbSM1zVo[/video]

As for K54. . . what plausible horse do I have in the race?

SirCharles40

Reaction score
But you didnt gave your opinion you just accuse wet for spying over smurf without having any evidence.thats the trolling and not an opinion.i got a bit mad reading what you said because you dont realise that your tribe have inexperience members who didnt help to learn the game and they ask support for fakes they dont even know how to tag fakes but you are accusing wet for spying and that you are losing because of spying lol as i said smurf have some good members that can pull through an op but the fact that you recruit every member without knowing their potential pulled you back on this war so please stop accusing WET and start looking how to fix your tribe and help your members to learn something.

No spies huh? Explain this earlier comment then.

Spongebob SquarePants
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2014,November 28thPosts26

[h=2]
icon1.png
[/h]
Umm VVV planning on OP against us, and even supporting SMURFS

Are we wrong to attack them??

Or are you suggesting us to keep quiet and give them the chance to deal the first blow?

How did you know they were planning an op against you if you don't have any spies somewheres?

DeletedUser110464

image.php

:icon_cool:

Now that's what I call predictable.

Well VVV was a pretty terrible tribe. Guess it's time now to see which of the recruits from VVV have a negative impact on WET. I'm sure there's at least 1 or 2 decent ones.

DeletedUser

Well VVV was a pretty terrible tribe. Guess it's time now to see which of the recruits from VVV have a negative impact on WET. I'm sure there's at least 1 or 2 decent ones.

Woa, this.

I've already spotted a few scampering to smaller tribes as well. Perhaps they can make them into a good wildcard~ that'd be my advice anyway. . .

DeletedUser70389

You guys are awesome! Thanks for saying all the nice things. However I am currently drunk. I will post my response to things in a few hours when I sober up.

DeletedUser111495

Looks like you nailed it. They just recruited a few more ex vvv members.

Recruited an additional 3 members in which I knew was going to happen

Chuck Norris Mar 24, 23:23
Whats the odds you join [ally]WET[/ally] :D

Tomb.

King snet Mar 24, 23:48
Why u asking

Chuck Norris Mar 24, 23:59
Im not, im stating the obvious, [ally]WET[/ally] are only good at merging :D