Is world 5 closed

DeletedUser

I used to be on world 5 and had quite a few villages, but now I am not given the option to log into world 5. Has this world closed?

wigsplitter

only closed for new players. if you have been sent to the rim, there is a time limit on how long you can wait to start a new village in a world you are a part of.

DeletedUser

That it wasn't obvious enough about going grey when you don't login withing a 14 day interval is what's strange.

DeletedUser

closed

I would expect that if I were logged out for 14 days, but I was only away for 2.

DeletedUser

Ha I miss the people I played with here, i'm actually surprised to see the forums are dead :/

DeletedUser

I would expect that if I were logged out for 14 days, but I was only away for 2.

You were commonly seen as red in the member list.

Logged in means that you got a Tw window open and refresh it somehow. It could mean changing the page, since You're automatically logged out after a while. Of course the browser can save your password, but never keep you logged in. And after seeing you red so often I don't believe you were just away for two days. If you were then you still didn't interact with Tw over 14 days.

DeletedUser

Its a shame I cant access my old account anymore.

well got back onto my account :) gained 100 villas in the last month :) It'll take awhle to get back up to where I was. I must say its handy having over 700 nobels to play with :)