Isn't it Boring!

DeletedUser

That's the sad thing, is that i can see this becoming a reality. I'm sure BORED! would, depends whether NOMAD have the respect for themselves to not become lackeys of BORED! :icon_razz:

What Nomad does not realize is that if it hits bored! it gets 2 free continents but I guess they would rather become a family tribe then fight.

DeletedUser

Well, NOMAD members have been moved a lot.. Wouldent be supriesed if they disband and make a new tribe them selves though.

DeletedUser

Alright everyone yet another person comes onto these forums who wont reveal his alias and posts on the publics flaming BORED! is that not a little pathetic? Whatever myself and my tribe will be staying of the publics now that our declaration is up. Ciao.

MARIO

BORED! have been silenced.
This silence means that they have learnt more about the perception of others on BORED! and been revealed in a new, unseen light. I have conveyed a message in which they have no reply or defense they wish to argue.

Does this mean that I am right? Does this mean that BORED! are now a bad tribe(s)?

I wish any BORED! member would defend what creditably they have left and show the world that they should still be feared through doing well in war. I also call on BORED! to at least acknowledge and respect their family and the poor members at NUBS. At the moment they are playing puppy dog to the lions at BORED!

I send this as a message of hope, for all tribe to remain singular. Stay true to yourselves as tribe and fight the hard battles.

p.s I will reveal my alias when the time is appropriate.

DeletedUser

BORED has admitted Nubs as a family... Tech himself submitted a family list that included NUBS to Giraffe

And, thanks to lack of balls of you (onewisesoul) and b0stj4n this forum that was already close to dead lost about half of its decent posters.

Your words mean NOTHING if you aren't willing to share risk in saying them.

HorseSoldier

And, thanks to lack of balls of you (onewisesoul) and b0stj4n this forum that was already close to dead lost about half of its decent posters.

No, there's nobody to blame here except those that choose not to post here to defend themselves. I guess the reality of the situation isn't really something they are proud of...

DeletedUser

What Nomad does not realize is that if it hits bored! it gets 2 free continents but I guess they would rather become a family tribe then fight.

Yes they get 2 free continents.....

Until Frost turns on them next and decides to hit them with their allies ;) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes they get 2 free continents.....

Until Frost turns on them next and decides to hit them with their allies ;) :icon_rolleyes:

Wolves I am pretty sure, read the AAA BD thread
Plural...and then it's singular and then it's wolves....Sounds like people are just making random assertions.

Same comment could be said about bored! hitting nomad after knd(can't remember your new name).

DeletedUser88324

Well, NOMAD members have been moved a lot.. Wouldent be supriesed if they disband and make a new tribe them selves though.

NOMAD was formed for that specific reason... to stop all the crappy merges and disbanding. I can assure you were here to stay :icon_wink:

DeletedUser18543

NOMAD was formed for that specific reason... to stop all the crappy merges and disbanding. I can assure you were here to stay :icon_wink:

I like Nomad

I joined in your corner of the world :)

dont reject me :(

DeletedUser

Your words mean NOTHING if you aren't willing to share risk in saying them.

Parge, this forum had some respect for you till now, but i think you are loosing ground very quickly here with your pro-bored attitude :icon_sad:. The reason this forum was half dead when i got here was bcoz of mario and his men flaming anyone who questioned the motives of bored.

If his/my words mean nothing to you, then why do you keep responding?:icon_rolleyes:

On-topic: My sources indicate that nomad has severed its ties with xpred. They might be negotiating with bored and frst to see who will give them the better deal.
NOMADS, i believe could be the deciding factor at the time of final battle. Looks like it is going to be a race for the diplomats of frst and bored to get nomad on their side respectively.

DeletedUser88324

Parge, this forum had some respect for you till now, but i think you are loosing ground very quickly here with your pro-bored attitude :icon_sad:. The reason this forum was half dead when i got here was bcoz of mario and his men flaming anyone who questioned the motives of bored.

If his/my words mean nothing to you, then why do you keep responding?:icon_rolleyes:

On-topic: My sources indicate that nomad has severed its ties with xpred. They might be negotiating with bored and frst to see who will give them the better deal.
NOMADS, i believe could be the deciding factor at the time of final battle. Looks like it is going to be a race for the diplomats of frst and bored to get nomad on their side respectively.

b0stj4n: good to see you know how to use the maps... :icon_razz:

I must say I agree with parge in that the forums arent much fun without BORED! guys.. haha they always get their say in everything :icon_twisted: