Isn't this enought?

InvalidName.

606|519 , lawl , and ithinked .pt server is full of cheaters.

DeletedUser

He is just butthurt that people are doing better than him. And btw, Queen Celebi was not the one to get LC first :p

And just as info, every caught(big) cheater so far has come from the .pt server as far as I know .__.

DeletedUser

You have no proof. The tribe PT had 2-3 players in each cluster, including the one celebi is in.

If you say celebi is a cheater, these people also are, as they too were/are in cheat clusters: based west coast, .TheMicroDot, tipaul666 and Attackteam. All those guys were or are still in cheat clusters

reply to invalid, obviously

DeletedUser110532

it's crazy how empty my area is..legit all I see are trees

InvalidName.

You have no proof. The tribe PT had 2-3 players in each cluster, including the one celebi is in.

If you say celebi is a cheater, these people also are, as they too were/are in cheat clusters: based west coast, .TheMicroDot, tipaul666 and Attackteam. All those guys were or are still in cheat clusters

reply to invalid, obviously

Who said they are not? :)

DeletedUser

You seem to have a personal vendetta with celebi or something.

I simply suggested a few more targets for your jealousy if the vendetta thing is not the case. :)

DeletedUser

Julia is not a cheater lol... Just because she's a good start up player doesn't mean you can accuse her of cheating and get butthurt :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99405

Pretty sure shes not a cheater since shes a very regular player.
Luck was just on her side this world, get over it.