Issue 1 - World War One

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The stats you are putting together are pretty much only Mercs vs side 2... fail on trying to add Hate and Rivea in combined stats before they even have stats.. a thread like this isnt necessary.. as you wont ever see rivea/hate fighting deadly or hkm...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....Hate and rivera arent fighting deadly and hkm family...

DeletedUser

The stats you are putting together are pretty much only Mercs vs side 2... fail on trying to add Hate and Rivea in combined stats before they even have stats.. a thread like this isnt necessary.. as you wont ever see rivea/hate fighting deadly or hkm...

It is a generalization, and isnt hate. and Rivea fighting AZRA, and arent AZRA in the stats. Any excuse for a flaming these days. I only included the individual wars in the individual stats.

technically, hate. is helping mercs!, rivea is helping hate. The 3 tribes overall are warring against HKM family, Deadly and AZRA. Most of the stats are Mercs! as they came into the war first, but this is a view of the war as it stands. Mercs! stats are pretty much null and void anyway due to the fact they in total have lost by 6 villages this war, not really a greater margin enough to significantly effect the stats

If you are going to pointlessly flame, I suggest you dont read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It wasn't flame. I never attacked you, and i like the map and the way you break up the stats... but i think it would be more accurate to break it up as Mercs vs Hkm and Deadly and Hate and Rivea vs Azra. This is my first post on this world in months, its not like i go out of my way to flame you. You seem to be easily offended.

DeletedUser

Hes using propaganda to instill the idea that Hate Rivea and Mercs are a triangle alliance via warstats! O_O

Droideka7

Overall, hostile is winning against an alliance of unknown tribes by around 80 villages. However, with their leadership changing a lot, the alliance of unknown tribes seems to be winning at the moment in the short term, despite having only a minimal forum presence compared to hostile.

Forum presence doesn't win wars.

Good job other than that.

DeletedUser

New human vs AZRA

Side 1:
Tribes: N.H
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AZRA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 189
Difference: 6

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,587,036
Side 2: 1,570,921
Difference: 16,115

image.php

N family is winning by around 6 villages.
That's +6 villages for Azra.

DeletedUser

Hes using propaganda to instill the idea that Hate Rivea and Mercs are a triangle alliance via warstats! O_O

Oh dear, what is your problem today? Yes I so obviously wrote this to show hate./mercs!/Rivea are a triangle alliance. IfI wanted to tell people they were a triple alliance I would have said this:

hate/rivea/mercs! are triple alliance[/fail]

DeletedUser

Oh dear, what is your problem today? Yes I so obviously wrote this to show hate./mercs!/Rivea are a triangle alliance. IfI wanted to tell people they were a triple alliance I would have said this:

Nemesis person thingy,

The stats are incorrect.

Hate and rivera arent warring deadly or hkm.

If you want to make a war thread do it properly is all i ask. Not a flame just a request.

here:

to get started

mercs vs hkm deadly azra

hate vs azra

rivera vs azra

azra vs mercs hate rivera nh

this is something more relivent.

not a flame just advice.

DeletedUser

The thing is reaper, I am not going to restart the hour plus of work because of your whim. If people feel the need to flame me, I don't feel the need for people to know the honest unbiased truth about wars which is not obscured by PnP or someone's tribe. Maybe before you post think about the time and effort put into something like that, only to be ruined by pointless criticism which is really irrelevant and picky as a whole.

So congratulations world 32, I have decided to stop making the citizens of this world more knowledgeable about these wars and have instead decided to take up my former role as a flamer. I am not bothered enough to defend my work especially against a player who is backed by a whole 2 tribes whilst I am not exactly revered on these forums, I will just strip it off the forums. I doubt you will be hearing anything constructive and positive or anything that takes a lot of time, dedication and effort from me again.

Congratulations...you win
Nemesis

@typhlosion: Please lock this thread, keep it in this forum for another 24 hours and then delete it.

DeletedUser

The thing is reaper, I am not going to restart the hour plus of work because of your whim. If people feel the need to flame me, I don't feel the need for people to know the honest unbiased truth about wars which is not obscured by PnP or someone's tribe. Maybe before you post think about the time and effort put into something like that, only to be ruined by pointless criticism which is really irrelevant and picky as a whole.

So congratulations world 32, I have decided to stop making the citizens of this world more knowledgeable about these wars and have instead decided to take up my former role as a flamer. I am not bothered enough to defend my work especially against a player who is backed by a whole 2 tribes whilst I am not exactly revered on these forums, I will just strip it off the forums. I doubt you will be hearing anything constructive and positive or anything that takes a lot of time, dedication and effort from me again.

Nemesis

@typhlosion: Please lock this thread, keep it in this forum for another 24 hours and then delete it.
Made little or no sense.

Your upset because you messed up and people are letting you know? Then when someone trys to straigthen it out you quit?

Good job.

DeletedUser

Made little or no sense.

Actually it made perfect sense, I checked it over

Your upset because you messed up and people are letting you know?
No I am upset because you are attempting to flame me for no apparent reason. It doesnt matter that H.K.M is not fighting Hate., they are widely known to be on opposite sides of a war, therefore, when you want to find out which side overall is winning the war, you have to find the total conquers of each side, even if a little part of one side is not attacking another.
If you want to make a war thread do it properly is all i ask. Not a flame just a request.

here:

to get started

Do you seriously think I am going to start again, do it yourself. Oh wait, you would never do that...

Then when someone trys to straigthen it out you quit?
When I lend premium points to other people, I expect them to be given back. When I spend time writing useful stuff up on the forums, I might possibly want a little thanks, not a "YOU FAIL D***HEAD" like thing.When I lend premium points to people and they get stolen, I stop lending out premium. The same thing applies here.

Thats not constructive criticism, thats just a dude trying to manipulate what I said into something else

Good job.
Good job to you too.

DeletedUser

Oh c'mon Nemesis don't be like that.
Your efforts are appreciated.

A stipulation could have easily been amended into this compilation somehow I'm sure.

You know that when you're involved in a war that you want things to be specific, and some things were generalized; so some people are going to be touchy about the particulars. You did a wonderful job, so don't be so hard on yourself because I'm sure that Raven didn't mean to flame you, he was just responding about the need to produce complete and factual statistics.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Nemesis

and this is WHY you "are not exactly revered on these forums"

a little constructive criticism and you lose it:icon_neutral:

seriously get over yourself,noone was even trying to flame you this time,just giving ideas on how you could improve your thread

DeletedUser

and this is WHY you "are not exactly revered on these forums"

a little constructive criticism and you lose it:icon_neutral:

seriously get over yourself,noone was even trying to flame you this time,just giving ideas on how you could improve your thread

If only this were true...
You are forgetting the fact I dont suck up to hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.