It already began...:(

DeletedUser

the top 3 tribes are already forming a coalition... is this the first family?

it seems the turkish are toping this world:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

It's daytime over that way, easier to have more people on for the start.

Going on 6 AM here, only reason I'm in this early at all is because I set myself an alarm :p

DeletedUser4770

Don't care about the ranks.
That isn't importand in the beginning of the game.

DeletedUser

Same here... not the best time to start a world for us western hemisphere folk :)

DeletedUser

yea. I had to get up at 4:30 for the 5:00 start.

To bad there are so many of them already joining. The first few tribes are just a lot of members.

DeletedUser

Don't care about the ranks.
That isn't importand in the beginning of the game.

ranks are pretty important now! cuz ppl who haven't joined a tribe yet will choose the top tribes to be a member of! and if their liders aren't n00b's, they can stay there for a while!

DeletedUser

I'm just curious how people are getting points accumulated so fast (individually) - we didn't start with enough resources to build all that much, and it's only been 2 hours so at most people should've gained no more than ~50-60 of any one resource.

arya009

I'm just curious how people are getting points accumulated so fast (individually) - we didn't start with enough resources to build all that much, and it's only been 2 hours so at most people should've gained no more than ~50-60 of any one resource.

Thanks to Statue :D it accounts for 24 Points :lol:

DeletedUser4770

ranks are pretty important now! cuz ppl who haven't joined a tribe yet will choose the top tribes to be a member of! and if their liders aren't n00b's, they can stay there for a while!

Every normal player won't join a tribe because they are ranked 1st now.
Only big noobs and newbs do that.

DeletedUser

Just ask around about ZERO from w4. They will tell you that its not always the one strongest out of the gate that wins the race.

DeletedUser4797

Jesus, why the hell build up a statue now...? Seriosly, everyone who joins the NR. 1 tribe now, because they are "best" are either very skilled n00bs, or just newbs.

I´ve already built a statue in Die-Staemme, you can even name your paladin what you want!

arya009

Jesus, why the hell build up a statue now...? Seriosly, everyone who joins the NR. 1 tribe now, because they are "best" are either very skilled n00bs, or just newbs.

I´ve already built a statue in Die-Staemme, you can even name your paladin what you want!

hmmmm..... whts the use of it? I mean we hv 4 days protection :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser4797

So you would join the Nr. 1 tribe because they are ranked Nr. 1 now? The only thing they´ve done is built a statue, which is a waste this early of the game.

DeletedUser

IMHO anyone who's used resources on a statue already has just shown whether they're a noob or not. :lol: :lol: :lol: