It has come to an end

roman01

Lord Haseo and SezU were recruited during the NAP. Not sure if you honestly have no idea or just playing dumb or just dumb.. your pick :)

I'm not in Khan nor W2V, so I wouldn't know. I simply assumed you were referring to the first batch (Keegi and somebody else).

Although I think you need to tone down the insults sunshine, highlighted in bold for your simplistic mind to understand, if you're unsure as to what I'm referring to.

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

Somebody seems to be very angry and bitter.

It's it because they know their time on this world is about to end? :lol:

roman01

It's it because they know their time on this world is about to end? :lol:

You were never cocky, knowing you through conversation whilst I was in Vibe (VirtualHeadAche's co). What changed. :icon_surprised:

Even when Venus was here and about you were behaving like this lol, is this naturally who you are? Definitely not the lovely person I met whilst I was playing back then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm not in Khan nor W2V, so I wouldn't know.

So you decided to comment on something you had no idea of then you get teary for getting your head bitten off.. next time before you assume, maybe as Dear Luke put it, do your homework "sunshine". ;)

Begging for support? Never heard of it, I just told we will need some support, but our success wont come with support, we dont need much support, but you ll need those support more than us. So go and get your bitches as you always have your allied tribes supporting you against us. We were alone always. Khan will fight till the last village conquered from w2v or till we die together. So good luck to you without any social life.

You are alone? Good for you! Keep fighting alone we don't care how you do it you will die either way. And fight til your last village please because as we have said at the start of Venus war.. we are here for the long run and still are.. Players coming back from holiday mouth watering on the upcoming war. The best part is we still keep our social life while you will sit 5 to 6 accounts losing sleep organising trashed beat up accounts. The war hasnt even started and you're already a sore loser :D Enjoy!

roman01

So you decided to comment on something you had no idea of then you get teary for getting your head bitten off.. next time before you assume, maybe as Dear Luke put it, do your homework "sunshine". ;)

I like how you immediately assumed I had no idea. I assume you didn't understand the simplest illustration...

I mentioned KeegiKolmas, who joined before the NAP was put in place so who you to be saying I should do my homework.
:lol:

My not knowing, simply referred to their latest recruits/investments.

DeletedUser

You absolutely have no idea(facepalm) . KeegiKolmas was recruited by Khan when there was an existing NAP relation(First NAP) in place between W2V and Khan. I know this coz i was in W2V council at that time :D Khan couldn't take the heat we put them under in so they begged us like a sheep asking for NAP(Second NAP) when it was their idea to break the FIRST NAP in the first place attempting to aid Venus in the fight.. don't know if you're following me so far? So it doesn't matter which batch you were talking about coz ur wrong on both :D

Any more pathetic reasoning?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bo-John-bo

You were never cocky, knowing you through conversation whilst I was in Vibe (VirtualHeadAche's co). What changed. :icon_surprised:

Even when Venus was here and about you were behaving like this lol, is this naturally who you are? Definitely not the lovely person I met whilst I was playing back then.

I remain nice and friendly IG, out here I just get fed up of people bitching/bragging so I fight fire with fire :lol:

Hit me up on the next No Hauls, you'll see its plain old me :p

roman01

I remain nice and friendly IG, out here I just get fed up of people bitching/bragging so I fight fire with fire :lol:

Hit me up on the next No Hauls, you'll see its plain old me :p

Sure, we'll see! :icon_smile:

rodelxxz

Side 1:
Players: BluePrint.
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,961
Side 2: 0
Difference: 91,961

chart

The war has started and things are heating up. haha.

No offense to anyone involve especially Khan. Im Suicidal bored. As I got internalled for leaving game months ago so nothing to do ingame . -______-

Goodlck to both sides. :)

kül tigin

Too much talkers around, dirty play, little tricks..

Contra was your ally but what happened to your enemies?
Whats going on with them?
Did you really need them to fight against us?
Do you not already have enough defence and firepower to win against a tribe 1/3 of your size with your other tribes?
And where is your honor those from ex venus?

cheekah

We sense your nervousness. Keep calm and carry on. The world is going to finish soon.

DeletedUser100466

Greetings all Ex-enemies and friends,nice to see this world still going on and you guys having fun.This is really weird to see Khan having same size for last 6 month but i suppose not everyone play to win.

Good luck to both sides and enjoy!

( I am free so anyone want to have chit-chat then do contact me in skype )

kül tigin

Yes, it is overkill. There is no reason not to make it as easy as possible.

Yes for most of the TW players, honor and pride is not an issue. Winning is the only thing, even if you need to work with pathetic enemies of yours. No self respect, no bravery..

One may want to get some more players thats the trick of this game, but selling yourself to enemy is being their slaves.

DeletedUser

Kul, id personally prefer it if you stopped constantly on and on and on like a broken record refer to us as 'pathetic', its disrespectful, and tbh you've never had anything to do with us, except send one extremely rude mail. How do you know we're pathetic? If you're just going to go on and on and on repeating the same thing over and over and over and over, maybe give the externals a break for a while? I enjoy getting everyone's perspective on the externals, but you just seem so bitter and keep commenting on things you have no idea about, I really am starting to feel sorry for you. Its game and im pretty sure games are meant to be enjoyed

Yes I understand this world didn't play out the way youd have liked, but seriously its no one's fault but your own, surely even you can see that.