It has come to an end

DeletedUser

Yes for most of the TW players, honor and pride is not an issue. Winning is the only thing, even if you need to work with pathetic enemies of yours. No self respect, no bravery..

One may want to get some more players thats the trick of this game, but selling yourself to enemy is being their slaves.

I never had you down as what you are acting like atm.

You only have yourself to blame no one else instead of internalling and internalling and internalling you should of been growing then the size difference would not be an issue.

You sounded so confident the other day what has happened ? lol

You have gone from supreme confidence to extreme desperation everytime you do not get your own way you cannot cry like a child this is the way life is my friend.

DeletedUser104264

Yes for most of the TW players, honor and pride is not an issue. Winning is the only thing, even if you need to work with pathetic enemies of yours. No self respect, no bravery..

One may want to get some more players thats the trick of this game, but selling yourself to enemy is being their slaves.

We ground down the enemy on w56as you suggest. We got plenty of honor and pride there. It was a waste of nine months. We don't care what you think. Our startup was more difficult than you will ever know. Plenty of pride there too.

Enjoy your loss.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We ground down the enemy on w56as you suggest. We got plenty of honor and pride there. It was a waste of nine months. We don't care what you think. Our startup was more difficult than you will ever know. Plenty of pride there too.

Enjoy your loss.

Y you no recruit me and kick me from ally u big meanie no pride mean boyman

DeletedUser

Y you no recruit me and kick me from ally u big meanie no pride mean boyman

LMAO. we still love you Al.. we just love you more OUTSIDE our circle :D

Cracks me up when people like Kultigin talk about honor on a browser game like this :D This is a game.. Who gives a rats ass about honor! I dont speak for the rest of W2V as i know we have some good guys in the tribe.. but we got a lot of pricks too like myself so i say stuff honor! We play to win! Yeh yeh you play with your friends til death blah blah good for you :D.. but we are friends in W2V too.. and with our recent recruitment now we have more friends :)

Good luck asking your "honor and pride" to snipe trains and stack villages for you.

DeletedUser

After all the talk of how useless they were ....

19020i.png

DeletedUser112398

congrats you can use the sezu acc as a spy.. now what tribe didnt you spy on?

DeletedUser112993

http://gyazo.com/7506ad6d4525557795f20027ccdb0f60

I'm going to assume that Darkness made a spelling mistake and meant to write 'Body is quite good, watch out'
Seriously though, we found this highly amusing.

Going to leave the externals now, might post some more funny posts later if we can be bothered.. :)

DeletedUser

http://gyazo.com/7506ad6d4525557795f20027ccdb0f60

I'm going to assume that Darkness made a spelling mistake and meant to write 'Body is quite good, watch out'
Seriously though, we found this highly amusing.

Going to leave the externals now, might post some more funny posts later if we can be bothered.. :)

What at was really funny about it? That you got called a decent player? All it says is that we have to try a bit harder against that account than others, just a tribemate sharing info with the rest, how it should be tbh..

DeletedUser103593

it's pretty choking to hear W2V won fair in combat in another world when they haven't done more than any other tirbe in w71,now at the final they recruit RoyalE, and when that didn't work they invited the west side of the world to win faster, i would have rather seen they would batteld without the new recruits, to me it looks like cowardness or desperation from my point, sure others might think in another way or see it in a good way, but as a gamer like me i like games who is intresting and fun, i can't say this ending has been fun at all. RoyalE kissing as on W2V until they discover they have no power/control in W2V and then finaly leave, I havent heard anything about what the relations is betwen the tirbes, but i guess the same.....

I guess everyone from the oposite side will say i am a sore loser or anything else coz i was on the losing side,but as far as anyone can see i have been flatlines for more than 2months due to working instead

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Woulda been more fun if you guys actually played the game. Sitting and internalling for 6 months is not playing the game, and is therefore not fun..

DeletedUser

Ow wow we have lost what exactly ? just another player to rim.

DeletedUser103593

would have been more funny if you guys didn't ally/recruit everyone expekt Khan :D

DeletedUser112993

What at was really funny about it? That you got called a decent player? All it says is that we have to try a bit harder against that account than others, just a tribemate sharing info with the rest, how it should be tbh..

Wow.. Just wow..
I think you're missing the point buddy.
The whole comedic side of these posts is just the sheer fact that you posted a picture of Khan's internal announcement in a way I'm guessing of showing off.. We didn't want to do any of what we just did because we don't play dirty but if that's the way W2V want to play then so be it.

Our next trick will be within the next 72 hours, keep your eyes peeled :)
Oh and isn't it obvious that we're decent players? We don't need any noobs in W2V calling us it to truly believe it..

Or am I being a little too smug?
Hm, Nah!
:lol:

DeletedUser

it's pretty choking to hear W2V won fair in combat in another world when they haven't done more than any other tirbe in w71,now at the final they recruit RoyalE, and when that didn't work they invited the west side of the world to win faster, i would have rather seen they would batteld without the new recruits, to me it looks like cowardness or desperation from my point, sure others might think in another way or see it in a good way, but as a gamer like me i like games who is intresting and fun, i can't say this ending has been fun at all. RoyalE kissing as on W2V until they discover they have no power/control in W2V and then finaly leave, I havent heard anything about what the relations is betwen the tirbes, but i guess the same.....

I guess everyone from the oposite side will say i am a sore loser or anything else coz i was on the losing side,but as far as anyone can see i have been flatlines for more than 2months due to working instead

The losers always have some gripe of how the winners won happens in every world i have won.

We recruited like 5 players from the west and thats it, Your tribe also tried recruiting the same players so im not sure how that makes sense.