It has come to an end

DeletedUser103593

it's a huge differens of need and needing, and from what i have heard all these months is that "W2V got all the time in the world" to wait out the win.

still if you just recruited only 5 it is a borring way for you to play, you might have deserved the win on 56 or what it was, but none deserve it now :D

im not making anything up on how the winners win, just true facts :D just live with it instead of making things up

DeletedUser

it's a huge differens of need and needing, and from what i have heard all these months is that "W2V got all the time in the world" to wait out the win.

still if you just recruited only 5 it is a borring way for you to play, you might have deserved the win on 56 or what it was, but none deserve it now :D

im not making anything up on how the winners win, just true facts :D just live with it instead of making things up

Well then who exactly deserved to win the world ? this will be an interesting reply.

DeletedUser103593

none i would say :D i would say since Contra went down the world have gone more borring and borring each month that has passed

DeletedUser

none i would say :D i would say since Contra went down the world have gone more borring and borring each month that has passed

Great way to answer a question without actually answering it.

If you had to choose who would it be ?

DeletedUser103593

would probaly say the old contra would deserve it if they had got the chanse to keep on in there way they did

DeletedUser

would probaly say the old contra would deserve it if they had got the chanse to keep on in there way they did

We will win it, with our friends in W2V. It's a well deserved win for our side, we have been fighting every day the whole
world.

Khan just decided to play by themselves, you had more than enough time to change this world but you waited for us to noble everything until we got right beside you. You deserve to lose..

@Dear Luke

That post was posted to show Khans failed recruitment, and Urban already said they sent the sit to him.. Dunno how that was showing off but whatever floats yer boat bud.

Yeah and not to mention you've been rimmed already... Your easy to beat your just not a barb. Don't flatter yourself

DeletedUser112993

That post was posted to show Khans failed recruitment, and Urban already said they sent the sit to him.. Dunno how that was showing off but whatever floats yer boat bud.

Yeah and not to mention you've been rimmed already... Your easy to beat your just not a barb. Don't flatter yourself

You may think of it as Khans failed recruitment, others might to but when you pay some attention and examine the circumstances it is easy to see that any player who would rather run to safety with a tribe that had been their enemies for countless months and rimmed countless friends to fight albeit a tribe they weren't so keen on but did that mean they had to join Khan? Those type of players are the ones that I don't want fighting beside me but of course over at W2V recruiting is seen as a victory and as long as players can stack it's cool..

Looking back at failed Venus/W1V ops, etc.. It has never came down to W2V players defending with much skill, it has always been down to stacking. RunningBullet/Urban Nudist, etc.. The only player who I will rate is Ngazpha. Stacking, it's all you guys seem to be able to do, making 'friends' with tribes such as UWR, ISO and even Royal at a time to stack your front.. And then you brag because you have beaten so many of us? How could we have of possibly fought back against all that defence?

And I was rimmed because of two reasons:

1) My two tribe-mates Gen and Kekua either side of me and in my core quit, meaning you players got villages next to my completely unstacked backline villages which meant in order to survive we would need to stack every single one of my villages which is completely unreasonable.

2) I was playing solo and the timing of your op was great, it started as I finished college for two weeks but I had to go back and didn't have the time to defend playing solo at college, it would've been impossible.

Now I'm back with a solid team around me, couldn't ask for better tbh..

Do your research before mouthing off please and do you really think that I think so highly of myself? It was just to agitate you but if you do not see that then I guess I will point it out to you. I am not that self obsessed or stubborn though that doesn't mean I can't say that my team-mates are Gods now does it? :)

(Sorry if some parts don't make sense, really can't be bothered to read over this)

DeletedUser

Lol we can just as easily snipe and time attacks.. It comes down to that we don't have to. End game you rarely have to, with the amount of free defence we have why the hell would we not just stack?

I dont really care to get into it but we deserve what we have now and have worked hard to get here. I'd take any of my tribe mates over yours anyday, because what matters is the tribe not the players individual skills.

DeletedUser

You may think of it as Khans failed recruitment, others might to but when you pay some attention and examine the circumstances it is easy to see that any player who would rather run to safety with a tribe that had been their enemies for countless months and rimmed countless friends to fight albeit a tribe they weren't so keen on but did that mean they had to join Khan? Those type of players are the ones that I don't want fighting beside me but of course over at W2V recruiting is seen as a victory and as long as players can stack it's cool..

Looking back at failed Venus/W1V ops, etc.. It has never came down to W2V players defending with much skill, it has always been down to stacking. RunningBullet/Urban Nudist, etc.. The only player who I will rate is Ngazpha. Stacking, it's all you guys seem to be able to do, making 'friends' with tribes such as UWR, ISO and even Royal at a time to stack your front.. And then you brag because you have beaten so many of us? How could we have of possibly fought back against all that defence?

And I was rimmed because of two reasons:

1) My two tribe-mates Gen and Kekua either side of me and in my core quit, meaning you players got villages next to my completely unstacked backline villages which meant in order to survive we would need to stack every single one of my villages which is completely unreasonable.

2) I was playing solo and the timing of your op was great, it started as I finished college for two weeks but I had to go back and didn't have the time to defend playing solo at college, it would've been impossible.

Now I'm back with a solid team around me, couldn't ask for better tbh..

Do your research before mouthing off please and do you really think that I think so highly of myself? It was just to agitate you but if you do not see that then I guess I will point it out to you. I am not that self obsessed or stubborn though that doesn't mean I can't say that my team-mates are Gods now does it? :)

(Sorry if some parts don't make sense, really can't be bothered to read over this)

Frankly we treated those players with more respect than khan did that is why they choose us over the time we was fighting alot of players got talking and we always said there core was a nice bunch, As much as tw is a war game this game also creates friendships in and outside of the game.

On to the next then you say we are bad for stacking each other ? that is what real tribes do my friend, Your tribe could not stack everyone of your villages ? the answer simply is yes they could of it was just that they decided not to.

There is always an excuse when people lose the one you decided to use is very common atleast use your imagination.

Now lets move on to where you say stacking isnt a skill, Well i would not agree with that this is a strategy game stacking on a huge scale takes alot of planning and hard work from those involved it is just our leadership takes its responsibility more seriously than yours did.

Then you question our skill as players i myself know of many players in our tribe who in every world they play have top accounts that my friend cannot be luck.

As for recruiting Venus was well know for being the recruit kings off w71 in there day was always mocked about it on the externals etc and thats a fact.

So you a an ex venus member have no right to comment on such a thing.

Lastly the only one mouthing off is yourself, You say you do not rate yourself too highly then why do you make excuses for your failings as a player and a tribe ?

roman01

Well from an outsider perspective I don't doubt you've worked hard for your gains, all of W2V have at some point excluding players such as the ISO/UWR or Ghost recruits.

W2V were tested at the beginning, put right next to the start up tribe in two clusters with others who wanted to take them out.

Contra was tested early game also, but has had to brunt a lot of the assaults from tribes such as Venus, Khan etc whilst a lot of W2V members assign theirselves to stacking duty. Due to dysfunctional attitudes from the competition W2V's method haven't really been tested here.

But I have even more respect for the people from ex-Venus or whatever tribe that are still here fighting the fight today, many players from Venus have boasted about their excellent abilities, organisation and perhaps even loyalty yet they're no where to be seen today. This really helps me to understand how well the quieter and more persistent ones are doing.

Despite you part of being part of W2V, people will naturally berate the largest tribe (myself included when I find it enjoyable to do so).

So shrug it off and pay some respect for those who weren't as privileged as yourself to still be here, doing what they can for the people they play with.

Again, that's just my observation.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Stacking is not a "skill''. i almost Lol'd :D

What is considered a skill in this game? This game is about who has the most time to kill and dedicate on doing all the TW in-game stuff things. Is sniping a skill? I can teach anyone how to snipe within minutes all they need is a fast connection, opera or whatever browser you wanna use and time to kill... "Skill" learned within minutes :D

The real skill in this game is your ability to survive as a tribe as it is a tribal game. It branches off to different aspects such as manipulating the events in the world, diplomacy and some luck (players quitting or staying active, etc.).

I would love to know what the rest consider as "skill" in this game... Roman? Im sure you'll chime in since you love all my posts. Lets dissect what these real "skills" are. :D

kül tigin

Cracks me up when people like Kultigin talk about honor on a browser game like this :D This is a game.. Who gives a rats ass about honor!

Good for you, I thought you were a decent team but it seems you re mostly comprised of rats with your new recruits and I can say with the recruits from contra war. While holding the strongest warriors in hand they got defeated by 5(angry five)+1(turkmenbeyi).

I dont speak for the rest of W2V as i know we have some good guys in the tribe.. but we got a lot of pricks too like myself so i say stuff honor! We play to win! Yeh yeh you play with your friends til death blah blah good for you :D.. but we are friends in W2V too.. and with our recent recruitment now we have more friends :)

Good luck asking your "honor and pride" to snipe trains and stack villages for you.

I m not accusing you to play dirty, if a tribe gets scared of a decent team they may request some losers help, but in this case GY guys sold their pride. And I would never want to be in the same team with those guys..

Stacking is not a "skill''. i almost Lol'd :

Ofcourse its no skill, its just tactical playing..
I m curious, do you have any tribes didnt support you except khan? If its skill to have so many allies who are scared of you, yea sure you got the skill, but even if I go alone, I woldnt be scared of you. Never, you re not even making my heart beat one more..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The hell makes you a decent team? Contra would have straight smacked the shit out of your internalling/worthless tribe. You've done nothing yet so stop talking about being so good and everyone else so bad. You sat on your ass the whole world looking for free villages while W2V was looking for the top, as a tribe. Khan in absolutely no way beat contra, we even had positive stats against you I believe. We were at war with 4 tribes, one on each side and had no other diplo, making your attempts even worse.. Come at me bud, come at any Contra account you feel can't handle it.

We can't help that you have shit diplo skills because no one likes you, so you can stop complaining about that whenever your done to because I know for a fact there was a huge group of players who would have loved some help but didn't get any from you, so why would you expect them to help you in return?

kül tigin

Khan in absolutely no way beat contra, we even had positive stats against you I believe.

Khan vs Contra
260 - 175

This is offical stats, I dont even count the players who are kicked from tribe.. I can say it was about 500 - 175 (this includes mayhem caps as well, as he was in your core and survived for 2 weeks with just a few villages)

Go and learn some history dude.

I know for a fact there was a huge group of players who would have loved some help but didn't get any from you, so why would you expect them to help you in return?

A player asked me to join us (homeless guy) than other day he was insulting me :O Because he got an invitation from biggest huggers. Oh I should take his head off just for this and if he buys a home I should destroy the house..

DeletedUser

if a tribe gets scared of a decent team they may request some losers help, but in this case GY guys sold their pride. And I would never want to be in the same team with those guys..

Kul, are you even aware that the group from GY that you're referring to were never actually in Venus, we got recruited by Alex when they reformed as Stop!, got involved in one joint Op (Stop! & Khan vs W2V) on Urban, im sure we all remember how that went, soon after that abysmal failure Khan ran away with their tail between their legs and NAP'ed W2V, then Stop! self-destructed. tbh we've barely been enemies of W2V during the entire history of the world mainly because of the distance between us. I'm sure a bit of truth is not going to change your deluded view on W71, but I thought I'd mention this for the benefit of anyone else following this forum....

DeletedUser

Your beliefs always have been shit as your head :D

Khan vs Contra
260 - 175

This is offical stats, I dont even count the players who are kicked from tribe.. I can say it was about 500 - 175 (this includes mayhem caps as well, as he was in your core and survived for 2 weeks with just a few villages)

Go and learn some history dude. Or at least shut tf off.

A player asked me to join us (homeless guy) than other day he was insulting me :O Because he got an invitation from biggest huggers. Oh I should take his head off just for this and if he buys a home I should destroy the house..

Dont you count yourself as a worth as I replied you, I have right to reply because you talk shit, I think these words are coming from wrong direction of your gastrointestinal system..

Still butt hurt?

Khan is a shit tribe. You've fought 1 noteable war in which you had 3 major allies picking at the same 1 tribe... Only difference is we killed your allies while you killed each other.