It has come to an end

kül tigin

Kul, are you even aware that the group from GY that you're referring to were never actually in Venus, we got recruited by Alex when they reformed as Stop!, got involved in one joint Op (Stop! & Khan vs W2V) on Urban, im sure we all remember how that went

Anyways you were enemies I dont care..
That join op was made by both tribes and as always stop did less than khan did. And also urban was not a fool while defending, and our NAP had been made b4 the op landing. Urban can approve that. The reason for the NAP was shadow and alex s shitty coward diplomatic relations with royal and khan..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol kul, you keep berating our "skills" when your tribe has done nothing but cannibalize each other for months and wait for players that W2V worked hard to kill only for your trashy tribe to jump on the remaining villas. You even have your small shitty sat accounts nobling small barbs to grow the villas through AM for you, that's how players like Turkmenbeyi pointwhored to the top. If our "skill" is asking for support then how do u describe your cannibalising skill? You keep saying you're not scared and I believe you but on the other hand I don't give a shit too :D scared or not we will trash your accounts. Your feelings and opinions towards how and when we do it is irrelevant since it will happen either way.

You like to talk big but your tribe has done nothing relevant. Atleast we talk big but we back up with results. Venus was way bigger than us when war with them started and look at where Venus is now. I guarantee you that same talk we're giving to you now will also be backed up with result.. Enjoy watching your friends get shot down one at a time like we did Venus.

DeletedUser105718

shitty sat accounts nobling small barbs to grow the villas through AM for you, that's how players like Turkmenbeyi pointwhored to the top.
That's illegal and you should report him for it.

Khan is a bad tribe, though Contra was worse due to so many issues of inactivity and lack of interest on behalf of most of the players there.

kül tigin

Try to get allies like venus that can t even help themselves than talk again. W2V were just lucky, illuminati disbanded all went to veterans, contra got defeated, all went to veterans, venus disbanded several times, some part always went to w2v, graveyard fools went to veterans as well. What do we got? Haseo, keegikolmas, sezu.. I m proud of my friends tho, they were not joined because they feared of w2v, they knew khan will not be cowed. We came here with fighting but circumstances were not right to fight. So the time has come and those who trusts w2v will regret that.

Khan is a shit tribe. You've fought 1 noteable war in which you had 3 major allies picking at the same 1 tribe.

I remember you were changing your pathetic tribe name as Uranus etc.. Oh lucifer, save those guys from this torture..

DeletedUser105718

What do we got? Haseo, keegikolmas, sezu
You seriously think they were "lucky" for people joining them? No one liked Venus nor Khan and it didn't have anything to do with luck.

roman01

Haseo, keegikolmas, sezu.. I m proud of my friends tho, they were not joined because they feared of w2v, they knew khan will not be cowed

Keegi & Haseo joined Khan because I asked them to, don't you forget that lol.

DeletedUser

Try to get allies like venus that can t even help themselves than talk again. W2V were just lucky, illuminati disbanded all went to veterans, contra got defeated, all went to veterans, venus disbanded several times, some part always went to w2v, graveyard fools went to veterans as well. What do we got? Haseo, keegikolmas, sezu.. I m proud of my friends tho, they were not joined because they feared of w2v, they knew khan will not be cowed. We came here with fighting but circumstances were not right to fight. So the time has come and those who trusts w2v will regret that.

I remember you were changing your pathetic tribe name as Uranus etc.. Oh lucifer, save those guys from this torture..

Why do you just respond to me with some random crap? Ohhh because there's nothing you could've said that would excuse your terrible tribe.

DeletedUser

Too much drama here :-D Khan is internaling itself since beginning of time .... Everyone with common sense
would just clear out that nonsense tribe.

Feared form W2V ?! I mean ... the worst thing what may happen is that villages are lost, not acting against W2V year ago means that yesterday was too late, but back then every non W2V member was playing stupid when this option was discussed.

It is not about fear but more abut understanding how TW game is played. I am not sure that there are
competent players in this world outside of W2V. Fragmenting tribes to 20-30 players top would make
game more interesting and would prevent having all good players in one tribe like now.

kül tigin

Why do you just respond to me with some random crap? Ohhh because there's nothing you could've said that would excuse your terrible tribe.

That terrible tribe rimmed your pathetic tribe. Try to get over it.

Fragmenting tribes to 20-30 players top would make
game more interesting and would prevent having all good players in one tribe like now.

Yea sure, all good players in w2v. Thats for sure you got the quantity but qualified players are just %10 of it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again I'll say this, it'll be the last time though... Khan played a small part in taking out contra, with help from 3 other allies.. Real impressive

kül tigin

Again I'll say this, it'll be the last time though... Khan played a small part in taking out contra, with help from 3 other allies.. Real impressive

Who were our allies? We had no relation with apathy, naruto was literally khan, venus as an ally is the worst ally. So we were practically alone.

DeletedUser

Yet Contra was warring all 4 of you... Venus was allied to Apathy and Naruto and Venus were allied to you. Its a sad achievement and its even more sad that it what you think makes your tribe something special lol

roman01

Yet Contra was warring all 4 of you... Venus was allied to Apathy and Naruto and Venus were allied to you. Its a sad achievement and its even more sad that it what you think makes your tribe something special lol

Apathy was eventually allied to Venus before the merge/selective recruitment between the two, with no relations to Khan.

Khan was working with Venus to some extent, but communication between Khan and Venus wasn't there. I know this because I was one of the two people in early Venus who helped them establish relations with Khan in the first place. (Chris from Vemork was the other associate)

Naruto in essence, yes. It was Khan's academy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Doesn't really change that there were 4 tribes attacking one.. Pretty much nulling Khans only achievement on w71

DeletedUser

That's not true, Jamie. They managed to be Venus' subjugate for a prolonged period of time.

DeletedUser

It is not about fear but more abut understanding how TW game is played. I am not sure that there are
competent players in this world outside of W2V. Fragmenting tribes to 20-30 players top would make

in w34 settings only allowed maximum 20 players per tribe. That still didnt stop players from forming countless family tribes.. at one point there was one tribe that had 4 family tribes following it. So in total they still had about 90 to 100 accounts. People will find a way to work around whatever settings they put up...

DeletedUser

surprised to see this world still going on , but now it seems just a formality ... Khan was a disappointment tbh , good luck W2V ,

shaun <3 ;)

DeletedUser

Khan internalling:
It's a sign of how the tribe has been dealing with inactivity and people quitting due to RL stuff. Some accounts were left semi-active and merged to increase activity. How come people are laughing at this and mentioning it over and over in the thread as if it was some kind of failure? Other tribes have been internalling too, all to different lenghts of course. But should Khan have left the inactive accoutns to turn barb and let others noble them within their cluster?

Khan recruitment vs W2V recruitment:
Khans attempt at recruiting the few same players that W2V ultimately got by recruitment recently are 2 different things.
- Khan already had a lot of less points than W2V, a lot of less villages, a lot of less players and a lot of less tribes backing them up (only their academy, Khan 2). Everyone should realize that even with better players, the quantity advantage is so huge for W2V, that it's a very very hard fight to win, so trying to even the odds a little is a strategic and realistic move.
- W2V on the other hand, they already have enough advantages, trying to recruit everyone on their side against Khan is just a way to try to end things as quick as possible for them and through the added advantages trying to make Khan look worse in the coming war.

Overall, W2V has been more active on the recruitment frontline during the world than Khan, which is why they have recruited players from nearly all the bigger tribes that once existed on W71 while Khan mostly has been sticking to people they know and friends.

Contra war:
Yes, there were 4 tribes hitting Contra, but how much is that telling us anyway?
- Venus, had their own problems as everyone knows.
- Naruto was a small academy tribe to Khan. I think only me and Controleng who were in Naruto had a real frontline with Contra. I myself had a personal agreement with eolver (we had a frontline against each other) to not attack each other since we had been friends before the war between Contra and Khan/Naruto started (which Khan council knew and I think Contra also did). Overall, Naruto didn't do anything really major to change the war-stats very much.
- Venus and Khan communication wasn't very active as aldready mentioned by others. Thought I can't confirm it, Venus and Apaphy communication might have been that small too, which would mean a little coordination with each other.
- Khan put the last drop of water that made it drip out of the glas. Contra had a chance to survive, hadn't it been for Khan starting to fight them which made them fall apart more and giving W2V the chance to recruit some good players. Yes, Khan did a major part in Contras downfall imho, but they shoot themself in the foot since W2V was given good players without lifting a finger.

If it had been Contra vs Khan only, it would have been an even matched war. Maybe Contra would have pushed Khan back, sure, but Contra was bigger than Khan in the beginning. Nevertheless, both tribes showed that they can fight in that war and talking about how there were 4 tribes hitting Contra, doesn't remove the fact that Khan actually did good.

Sidenote about W2Vs and Khans earlier smaller fight:
I was still playing on W71 during this time and from what I remember, participation, actvitiy, etc.. wasn't near the level which Khan showed during the war with Contra. I myself barely did anything. The others, well, part of it I believe, was that they underestimated W2V and didn't go in at full strength and with the motivation to do their best and win.

W2Vs road to the top:
- Illuminati disbands, some players quit and get nobled from W2V, others that continue to play join W2V.
- ISO is formed sometime around then I think and they become allies of W2V and support them for the rest of the world.
- W2V had their own little academy tribe, Pest which they worked together with.
- Contra falls apart, a bunch of war-tested and good players get recruited into W2V.
- W2V get allied with UWR who grow large without much of a fight and merge with another tribe (currently forgot the name of the tribe, writing to much makes me dizzy when it's so hot, lol). After taht UWR merges with W2V.
- W2V recruit players from former W1V and other tribes in the west of the world.
- W2V worked with RoyalE and got stacked by them. Later W2V merges with RoyalE, thought RoyalE breaks out (did every former RoyalE player do this, please confirm?), but relation still seems to be neutral.
- Considering all the talks from players in almost every tribe in the beginning and even until W2V reached and had held rank 1 for a little while, saying that they were a bad tribe with bad players, it's just natural to believe that most of them underestimated W2V in war-times which made it easier for W2V.
- A couple players quit at the sight of incoming attacks from W2V which threw the frontline out of order and made it easy for W2V to gain land/villages and push back the W1V (west-players in the world) frontline that got unbalanced and couln't fight properly. This also further added to the internal problems of the "west-players" who were fighting W2V.
- Several other small tribes were working with W2V during the world and they had spies all over the world, but I guess many tribes have that these days, thought, not even necessary when the other advantages already are very big and I have never understood the reason to spy just to make fun about what people are writing in their tribe-forums, ect...
(I probably left soem details out of this.. but I don't know all of them myself anyway.)

W2V player admits that a bunch of them have no honour ingame:
I could make a comment/statement on this that would probably be considered as offensive on a personal level, but I won't do. I will say this thought; I don't think you should take soemthing negative and try to turn it into a positive skill that you possess ingame. It makes it look like being evil is the way to go and no one will agree on that, lol...
Furthermore, the other palyers you mentioned that didn't have any honour in W2V can speak for themself, so don't paste a paper with negative words on their backs just like that. If they feel they have no honour, then they can say it themselves and if they don't, then we will consider it as if they believe that they have some honour themselves, even if reality might say something else. But what I mean is, if they want to make themselves look bad, then they can do it themselves. Ahh, I think it got confusing again... :icon_rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could probably write about other stuff, but my post is getting long again and I have other stuff to do, lol... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Khan internalling:
It's a sign of how the tribe has been dealing with inactivity and people quitting due to RL stuff. Some accounts were left semi-active and merged to increase activity. How come people are laughing at this and mentioning it over and over in the thread as if it was some kind of failure? Other tribes have been internalling too, all to different lenghts of course. But should Khan have left the inactive accoutns to turn barb and let others noble them within their cluster?
I think the point is actually that tribes with stronger leadership generally find a way to keep people active, or fix the inactivity before it gets to the worst-case scenario of internaling. I don't think anyone's arguing that internaling, in the situation that Khan was in, was the wrong decision. I think what people are trying to say, is that they could have done a better job and not been in that situation.

DeletedUser

-uwr- had relations with w2v since the beginning and long before either tribe were near the top. We worked closely together even during the days of music in the northeast.

The merge you speak of that uwr had with a tribe would be a few players from borg joining them. Borg at the time was pressured into attacking uwr by venus. I suspect it was meant to keep uwr busy so they weren't attacking venus. Borg ultimately weren't able to do much and we decided it was in our best interest to focus on venus(who were much larger than any of us at the time). Borg's better members joined uwr. The rest ended up in what is now ghost or were eaten.

Shortly afterwards, a handful uwr's active and more aggressive players joined w2v and helped conquer venus/ex-venus in the north.

It really was venus's own fault that those uwr players got involved to begin with. They recruited blues in k35 who were attacking uwr prior and forced uwr to go on the offensive.

As far as khan goes, it's really their own fault they are in this position now. They've basically done nothing for how many months now? They sat idle while venus and each incarnation afterwards were being eaten by w2v.