It is rumored that

greenmonsta

Was just can't seem to get back into it :(

I tried a couple of times and couldn't get into it but this time I'm playing using a second monitor, so I'm playing TW while I do other things and i seem to be able to do that now. Also enjoying the fact that a lot of old friends are around~

DeletedUser36833

I tried a couple of times and couldn't get into it but this time I'm playing using a second monitor, so I'm playing TW while I do other things and i seem to be able to do that now. Also enjoying the fact that a lot of old friends are around~

Miss Haz :( also could never get used to having a leader that wasn't crazy and declaring wars on the externals without telling any of the tribe took some getting used to the whole war prep :p Good to see you back though Greeny!

greenmonsta

Miss Haz :( also could never get used to having a leader that wasn't crazy and declaring wars on the externals without telling any of the tribe took some getting used to the whole war prep :p Good to see you back though Greeny!

Who knows, maybe the era of declaring large wars without warning could come once more! But keep an eye on your mails with new worlds, in a few months I might see about getting something going.

DeletedUser64969

:O It's rumored Malfurion loves me more. :p Rumor also has it that BGeorge3 needs to talk to him about making tribes in tribute to other players. :O

meh there tribe will never last, the leaders don't even know where the account names comes from hehe.

DeletedUser36833

Who knows, maybe the era of declaring large wars without warning could come once more! But keep an eye on your mails with new worlds, in a few months I might see about getting something going.

You back on skype green?

DeletedUser

How many competent players does your tribe has for every noob who doesn't even post on forums when getting nobbled?

DeletedUser

Its rumored that MOST apes are cleared:icon_eek: and that no one can snipe there.

Dotrobot

It is rumored that arrow and hood are having difficulty nobling out a tribe that they have cleared and outnumber 2:1.

oh wait that's a fact

DeletedUser

It is rumored that most of arrow family had no troops to begin with.I was not able to confirm it thought, because those members don't seem to be able to communicate threw Skype or forums.