it is time the obyss calls for more souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hehe.
@ Sinfull: You cant even come up with a decent comeback that doesnt involve half the stuff you said in your first or second post.
And Im sure you still live with your parents, and YOU sit on the couch eating cheetos and pickin belly button lint. I do, except for the lint part. Thats juct sick... :D

DeletedUser

aww u killed my 8 axes :( they had families to go home to

Now their wives can marry spearmen or swordsmen, it is beter this way as axemen are allways going on campaigns but swords and spearmen will be there for them. In the end I am sure that is what there old husbands would have wanted.

imori

Now their wives can marry spearmen or swordsmen, it is beter this way as axemen are allways going on campaigns but swords and spearmen will be there for them. In the end I am sure that is what there old husbands would have wanted.

Psh, marry a noblemen. Thats where the :cata: :cata: :ram: is :)
who was it that has been saying that on the main part of the forum? Quality comedy I tell you :)

henri6

Imori stop harrassing the noobies, and start harrassing CA.

Oh wait...

Carry on.

kökökökö

An cult player took his village, he even sent me an mail just after he took it named "why are you attacking me?" (witch is "kinda" obvious)

lifehurts-4ever

Wow here becomes a chat room

1) its not call Clan its tribes So That why The Game is called *Tribal Wars*

DeletedUser

So the obyss claimes yet another sinner jion the meny fellow sinners like your self and be come one of the MOST elite sinners of apocalyps contact me sinfullsoulblade for info on THE WAY OF THESINNER
AND TAKE THE NEXT STEP RELEACE YOUR MORTAL SPIRIT THAT BINDS YOU RELENQUISH YOUR FLAME TO BECOME your inner
:icon_twisted: !SINNER of APOCOLYPS!:icon_twisted:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE ARE TAKING MEMBERS THAT ARE AT LEAST 17+ YRS OLD AND HAVE A SCORE OF ATLEAST 1000 WE HAVE OVER 25 POEPLE IN THE CLAN RIGHT NOW SO WE NEED NEW TRIBLE LEADERS AS WELL IF ANY ONE IS INTRESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ALSO WE NEED NEW FORUM ADMINISTRATERS AND THE PERSON WHO WAS GOING TO MAKE A HOME PAGE FOR ARE CLAN HAS LEFT THE TEAM UNFORTUNETLY HE WAS BOARD WITH THE GAME AND DELETED HIS ACCOUNT I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN ANY MORE SO TO SAVE THE CLAN WE NEED YOU! HELP ME MAKE IT A FUN AND EXITING GAME

Best way of getting people to join your tribe.

DeletedUser13345

hellraiser - Don't perpetuate this nonsense by stooping to his level. You should know better, so pull yourself together.

sinfullsoulblade - Congratulations on your incredible achievements and superior understanding of the world. You have done what only millions of others have done before you.

I don't know who or where you think you are, but that kind of behaviour is completely unacceptable. I don't understand why you feel compelled to shame yourself beyond measure by sharing your thoughts here, nor do I know what you hope to accomplish. I can however tell you what you have accomplished. You have made a complete jackass out of yourself & guaranteed that anything you say is completely worthless.

Don't embarrass yourself further by posting again.

and THAT my friends is comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.