It was a good time

DeletedUser70389

Just wanted to say thank you to all the people I encountered in 86. During the brief stint of time I met some pretty cool new players. Shout out to those people. Also shoutout to the people that were in SLEK until Sardaji disbanded it. I also want to add that I was a terrible Duke, I never wanted the role, though Arno felt it would be good to try and run a tribe with both of us in college and working. I will not lie during the time here my co and I apparently made a lot of enemies. Sorry when it came to fight I was absent for it. To all the ones running their mouths about me this whole world, you all got what you wanted, enjoy it. Seriously though, good luck to all of you. I will be keeping tabs on the end game to see how its going.

mbaxx

this is what you get for giving privs to a new recruit. have fun next time

DeletedUser70389

this is what you get for giving privs to a new recruit. have fun next time

Lesson learned. He was so gungho on trying to help the situation that was helpless anyway. Anyway thanks mate.

DeletedUser66411

Was fun playing with you. First time leading is always a rough run and you were somewhat forced into the position so good on you for giving it your best shot. Hope you learned some and had fun while you were at it. Hope to see you around in the future. Cheers

DeletedUser119075

As I have said on skype, you are a nice player to play with, just lacking in leading experience. Unlike some of the leaders of this world, you actually thought of your players instead of using them as a tool. I hope you take this experience and become a great leader with the attitude you have now.

This isnt fully your fault also, the players in Slek had alot to do with it's downfall.

But best of luck in the future.

DeletedUser111495

6358383550385517855395373.png

DeletedUser83995

I think you did what you had to do Tony, I am not a big fan of you but I will say you made some good moves and some bad moves. At the end of the day you had a pretty good world to learn from. Hopefully next time you lead, you ask yourself if you have enough time to lead. If the answer is no, despite how badly the tribe wants you to lead might be a better idea taking a back seat and rolling with the punches.

As for everything with Slek, you can't take all the blame when the players combined to make that tribe are almost full of trouble makers. It was a sinking ship from the start you just happened to lead it and tried to keep it afloat as long as possible. Don't let it prevent you from leading another tribe in the future. Just be wiser who you surround yourself with.

Best of luck Tony,

~ Jimmy

Last edited:

DeletedUser70389

Some nice words from the least likely people. Appreciate it guys. I definitely learned a few things. If I do play another world I will not be in a leadership position. And as for trouble makers, there were PLENTLY of them. It's a shame that TW has come down to spies on spies on spies.

DeletedUser83995

Spy's and players who join tribes just to stir up drama haha. You should for sure come back though. TW can't afford to keep losing good players or at some point it will be stuck being lead by players like Brad, and Ninja haha.

DeletedUser

For what it's worth I believe you to be a righteous duke & player.

Also shoutout to the people that were in SLEK until Sardaji disbanded it.

There's a difference between being a terrible duke & a reluctant duke. If anything Slek's departure had little to do with you but the associations that came along with it, namely Sardaji who powerplayed both WET & SLEK like a fiddle--- to be fair, quite impressively might I add.

However, every other Duke looking in be like "Didn't we get a message about Sardaji's dishonorable plays before?"

So consider that as the fair warning.

I'll hold anyone's hand if they want to follow me into war.

Welcome to Valhowlla, where bravery lives forever-- the points don't matter-- and troops multiply when they die.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good Luck Tony , your tribe looked very strong , it's a shame they didn't sync , there are alot of untrustworthy players out there , I thank you for letting me join the tribe , I don't know exactly what happened , but I noticed players were leaving like flies flying on shit ..

DeletedUser70389

For what it's worth I believe you to be a righteous duke & player.

There's a difference between being a terrible duke & a reluctant duke. If anything Slek's departure had little to do with you but the associations that came along with it, namely Sardaji who powerplayed both WET & SLEK like a fiddle--- to be fair, quite impressively might I add.

However, every other Duke looking in be like "Didn't we get a message about Sardaji's dishonorable plays before?"

So consider that as the fair warning.

Welcome to Valhowlla, where bravery lives forever-- the points don't matter-- and troops multiply when they die.

I should have listened to all the warnings. However I was desperate as finals are coming up. I'll post the messages between him and I to show how big of a scum bag he is. Still that being said no excuses and shows my inability of leading a tribe.

DeletedUser116663

mistakes were made and that will equal to more experience for u tony.

dont hushle too much about it. ;)

Last edited:

satorbg

A fall to treachery isn't something new in history. You have the right attitude and you had a great acocunt. Also, we both know you won't be quitting the game, just the world. See you on the next one!