It was a good time

DeletedUser

I should have listened to all the warnings. However I was desperate as finals are coming up. I'll post the messages between him and I to show how big of a scum bag he is. Still that being said no excuses and shows my inability of leading a tribe.

Don't worry bud, something tells me between him & WarInsanity their days are numbered.

DeletedUser

I imagine in the logs he looks like this:

[spoil]
Z5N7icTytuSbu.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser117934

Haven't been active on this world very long, but read a lot from/about you on the externals tony, when push comes to shove you seem like a good and trustworthy player. Too bad you surrounded yourselves with too many players that are the opposite of you ;) Goodluck in your future worlds!

DeletedUser

He's just some chump trying to use Anonymous as his fearmongering tool. Aka, he's a conspitard.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Better luck next time Arno, hopefully that'll be in a world where I'm playing for real :icon_smile:

From the limited bits and pieces I saw you were doing a fine job, leading is always tough though.

DeletedUser70389

Better luck next time Arno, hopefully that'll be in a world where I'm playing for real :icon_smile:

From the limited bits and pieces I saw you were doing a fine job, leading is always tough though.
It's Anthony lol the original owner. Arno was my co.

DeletedUser

Yeah it was too late mate I was super busy with university and when I logged on and saw Sadarji in the tribe and what it was I left.

I'm on w87 now ;) if you're on there let me know!