It Was All a Dream...

frostyfingers

This goes out to anyone in the South West or surrounding areas...if your not there, get there!

I started playing Tribal Wars with one thought in mind.

"How can I make something that can one day be called the best, and have people actually believe it is."

I saw potential for that dream to come alive in something as dismal as a web browser game. No matter how cheesy or simple it seemed, it was true. There was no arguing that fact. How often can you achieve a dream through 1 or 2 hours of dedication a day...actually come to think of it, every dream can come alive with only that much time.

I created UATW after studying, observing, practicing, and apprenticing with some of the foremost names in the game all the way back to W2. I co-led numerous tribes under many names, some of which are still alive and thriving in W4 and W10, though the names have changed and the players have shifted, the foundation has remained unchanged. I took what I learned and created what I felt truly mimiced the fundamentals I believed in.

UATW was my first shot at founding my very own tribe, where I call the shots and no one can tell me no. The beautiful thing about it, however, is I don't have to be that way with the people I lead. They enjoy the better aspects to being in a tribe, like loyalty and trust, kindness and respect, laughter and motivation.

You can ask any one of them how I do things, ask them how they are treated, and ask them how many times I have asked for thier opinions, and in return they have told me "whatever you think, boss" without even stretching the truth. I have rewarded many with baron privilages, because I know they appreciate what the tribe symbolizes. It is more than a tribe. It is more than a game to them. It's a dream just like mine, to one day be considered and believed to be the best at something. Even if it is just a silly game that won't ever amount to any material value, the achievement is more than valuable in my eyes.

UATW was founded on dreams, and no amount of axes or light cavalry can snuff that dream away.

So if you feel like a few minutes or a few hours a day can help you achieve the slightest of dreams, please mail any members of UATW for an instant invite, you can always leave once you join, but after you join, I can promise you, you won't want to.

It's Us Against the World, so if your not with us, good luck!

FrostyFingers
Proud Founder of UATW

P.S - Even if you are new to the game, we can work with you, mold you into a better player and teach whatever we know so you can keep up and stay up. There is no shame in being new, we all were once upon a time...