It was fun :)

DeletedUser107550

My favioret world was 28 but i always thought drink would have won oh well congrats mts-l :p

DeletedUser

Goodbye

Just want to say Congrats to all tribemates in MTS~L and Panda?. Good job guys, sorry I wasn't more active in the end after Drink disbanded. To friends who may want to keep in touch, you know my name, feel free to contact me via facebook. To those of you who have to ask my name, don't worry about it. haha.

I've been saying a while that W28 will be my last and with it over, I will be leaving TW for good as far as I can see, but who knows.. maybe someday i'll be back. Since I'm leaving, those 500 PP for winning the world are going to be rather useless to myself, so again, any friends who get in contact and want them, i'll send them over to you.

Good game guys, it was nice playing with all of you(including our enemies throughout the game)

DeletedUser99939

Good job.

Your Former Enemy.

War12345678 K20
Vodka!

DeletedUser

Gratz panda mts and L .w28 was my 1st world I played on, and after leaving it i kept watching..it feels kinda sad to see this world ending. Its the best world i played

DeletedUser73346

Well, W28 was the first world i started in and my last world too.

Too bad the account i was playing ended up the last to be nobled, just a few days before the end of the world. Dint bother setting up a sitter when packing and leaving. :(