itribe

DeletedUser

itribe is a new tribe on the block but consist of experienced, loyal and cheerful members. we now rach the 1.25 million mark and are rank 29 and are looking for anyone who wants to join. contact me on world 8 for an invite if youare intrested or check out our profile.

DeletedUser

You have double posted this thread. Isn't it alittle late to invite?

pyronixcore

How cute! You're a tribe almost as big as me! I'd love to see you guys and gals develop into a successful tribe.

REB villages look to be the juiciest catch for your regions.

DeletedUser

How cute! You're a tribe almost as big as me! I'd love to see you guys and gals develop into a successful tribe.

REB villages look to be the juiciest catch for your regions.

Thanks for the heads up.

DeletedUser

Pyro would win. I'd recall all KNTC defense from the front to defend him!

DeletedUser

I'm guessing that half of pyro could noble all of itribe...

DeletedUser

That would be funny to see:)
I dare you proxie to take them on;P

DeletedUser

Offensive since defensive would just make is a stalemate. They probably have mixed villages so he might be able to use defensive troops to attack with.

DeletedUser

LOL We do realize that you can see it, but it wouldn't matter whether you knew the plan or not... pyro would noble you all!

aurora nyte

Morale doesn't make a difference if Pyro is attcking with mass spears and iTribe is defending with 1 or 2 axesmen

pyronixcore

I'm more concerned about the crops this year. If I take over villages with poor agricultural planning, I'm risking a lack of food for my obese noblemen and their fat under-exercised kids.

On the plus side, My full spear-nukes would probably make up the morale difference out sheer awesome.

DeletedUser

I'm more concerned about the crops this year.

Hmm yes, my reserves will barely last the winter, and next summer doesn't look like a good one. I may have to halve my population to feed the other half meat..

aurora nyte

Or kill iTribe and eat their meat :D

Then everybody's happy.