itribe

scarlet ash

you all give Itribe negative feedback, oneday they could become judy like UNSC in K50 where they were strong and totally dominant but then collapse inwards and start to die and shrivel up like dead leaves off a tree then set alight and burnt and just kept burning untill every single one of them died or went to REB but now are getting killed anyway.

so listen to that an give them a chance lol. they might accomplish that.

aurora nyte

you all give Itribe negative feedback, oneday they could become judy like UNSC in K50 where they were strong and totally dominant but then collapse inwards and start to die and shrivel up like dead leaves off a tree then set alight and burnt and just kept burning untill every single one of them died or went to REB but now are getting killed anyway.

so listen to that an give them a chance lol. they might accomplish that.

First of all, leaves barely burn.

Second, you can't compare them to UNSC. UNSC had awesome leaders that were inactive towards UNSC's demise. iTribe has...?

DeletedUser

Second, you can't compare them to UNSC. UNSC had awesome leaders that were inactive towards UNSC's demise. iTribe has...?

cant quite think of any "awesome leaders" they had a few good members but none that would quite make "awesome"

the main leader, Gab, was in no way, shape or form awesome...

DeletedUser

It doesnt matter anymore. I left itribe and they are shrivileing up and dying. But who wants to light the fire.

aurora nyte

cant quite think of any "awesome leaders" they had a few good members but none that would quite make "awesome"

Not "awesome" but better than any other rank 21 - 40 tribal leaders.

scarlet ash

yeah, for example me. i was a leader, i was even founder (i founded the tribe for a friend to take it over, had nothing better to do), and im nothing special, please feel free to disagree, lol joking :D,

yeah they did have some good members, but only some, about 10.

DeletedUser

scarlet, how you doing with Ickti? the reports made me laugh :)

scarlet ash

lol :D

what do you mean, me and itchy are bestest buds :)

EDIT: ill PM you lol, its a long story of what was happening to me, mainly because i meesed up stuff loads lol.

Last edited: