Its a hawks victory!!!!

DeletedUser

First, I will introduce myself, as I have not been seen on these forums, and honestly do not like them.

I am Army Lover 8, the leader of the Hawks. This position is not something I dreamed of undertaking when I started playing this game..... in all honesty.... I never planned on playing this game. The blame for that can be placed on my son. He started the Army Lover 8 account on world 23, with me overseeing his internet activity. With him being 8 years old at the time, the game quickly became too much for him, and by then I was hooked on the game and continued the account.

There is so much that I need to say in this post, that I do not know where to start. I thought about a summarization to the world in my opinion, but I am not here to reopen old wounds. There are so many people that had a hand in making the Hawks what they are today.

Lord Hawk.... founder of the Hawks

Army Lover 8.... active leader

Stabes.... southern commander and loyal friend

Acid Burn247/Qooslunchbox.... Warriors to the end who pull no punches

Stiker de Grey.... no other way to say it other than to say he is a beast

Bardens.... warrior in the south

guderian54.... another soldier....

All the original Hawks..... you will not be forgotten.... Lord Hawk, Stiker de Grey, Stabes, Mrass, Army Lover 8, Pimpf, Eastpark, Matarof, Chawthor, Mattylawson, Callsignarchangel, Wolfen Returns, Gavin Austin, Icarus Blue, Bboy, cassimon, baracuda66, and lvlutt. We got what we came after.

Bluefire.... my right hand and co-duke.

Amatus.... A loyal ally leading our friends to the west.

TW tribe.... Our loyal neighbors to the west.

Mrclean.... You are a loyal friend... and it was easy for me when the decision came to allow the old detox players to join the Hawks tribe.

Mavarok.... happy to have you on the team.

domin8rix ( domin8rix II ).... you definitely added a bit of shall I say flare?? to the tribe.

Mines Long.... respected player... thanks for allowing me to sit your account while under heavy attack. It was fun watching all the enemy troops pass.

This game has lasted nearly 3 years. Who would have thought that a game could take so much control of a persons life. But due to the friendships made in this game, and the loyalties developed, the Hawks tribe thrived and conquered.

All I have left to say here, is that I could not be more proud of any group of people. The Hawks have been called a fail tribe by soooo many people (I hope that there is still some around that visit the forums to read this... although I doubt it). There was never a doubt in my mind as to who would end this world on top. Call that arrogant if you wish, but I know the people in Hawks would have settled for nothing less.

IT HAS BEEN A GREAT VICTORY HAWKS/TW

ARMY LOVER 8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the mention :)
Glad you guys won and glad me, rich, john, nick and droid moved over when we did, meant we got to hang around some great people and won the world :)
My personal mentions on makign the world so enjoyable whilst I was there, easty and pimpf, were worthy adversaries when they were around. Acidburn, really got me improving my defending have to snipe, recap, kill your troops and generally being a good fight. Rich, nick, droid and john, all good mates and still chat/play with them now. And last but not least Legion for being good enemies and not buckling until the end.

Oh and Pza7 for helping me keep the nukes flying with my general distaste for you.

DeletedUser

You lead as no-one else could have, Army. It has been a privilege to have worked alongside you and our fellow Hawks. Here's to our reunion in due time...

DeletedUser

It is extremely rare for me to venture into these forums. But thought I should come see what is being said an add me 2 cents :) lol I want to thank plyr1 for bringing me into the fold of V!P when I first started. He was a great leader an always willing to teach. An thanks to the best neighbor, teammate an trusted friend anyone could ever ask for in Stuart Allen. His awesome sense of humor an relentlessness against an enemy is unmatched in my mind. He kept me playing this game more then once when I pondered quiting. Lord Hawks an Army Lover 8, I don't think we could of had two better leaders. I know I was a pain in your butts more then once! Thanks for putting up with me! lol Stabes ? What can I say about Stabes ? You want something ? Need something ? Just ask Stabes an he will get it done. Could not ask for a more reliable teammate. For everyone I had differences with, I apologize, I can be slightly hot headed at points an can take the game more seriously then I should. I'm proud to have been part of the Hawks Tribe, an proud to have severed with all of you. Acid Burn247, Stiker De Grey, Blue,mrass, Covact, Domin8rix, Mavarok, Freakzoid,parthizan,guderian54,mattylawson.......Your among the best players to ever play this game in my opinion.

Side note- Dom an Mav where 100 times better players then the players that originally held those accounts. I know that to be true because we were slapping the crap out of those two accounts until you two took them over.

Long Live Hawks!

DeletedUser

I seldom venture around here either, but let me state, all of fellow Hawks and TWs had shown great tenacity and effort in this last months of the game, holding up the Alliance and work the game. I must say Army been hard on me but for good reasons. There were time I was lazy ( I don't want to excuse it, no matter what's the reason, being lax is being lax ) and Army would get on me. There were times I forget to do my part and Army would remind me through his timely and let say pretty forceful mail. LoL ....

On reflection I am feeling lucky to be able to be recruited into the HAWKS. I was initially with a bunch of fellow players from WOLVES from W20, then got realmed and restarted and then again and end up in the middle of HAWKS and DETOX at the time. While staying quietly between the big guns and stealthily build up my little cluster of 5 village; which then attract the attention of another fellow HAWK who then have 120+ vills and needless to say I defend my little cluster well enough to attract attention and got an invitation. So I can say I was well pretty much here by accident instead of by effort.

The time spend had been marry and the comradeship is keen. There were times I need support and there were time I help out when I could. As a smaller player in the tribe. Some time I can get pretty annoyed at all the call for action when the reality is I can hardly do anything due to the distance or simply because I do not have the might. But after all its a tribe; and I am content on doing my part as best as I could. I know sometime I am not being doing the best of that though .... :)

But last, let us also take the time to honor our enemies. After all we wouldn't have the joy of this Victory without their hard effort. Good spirit, good hunt, good sport .... hail to HWKAS and TW

DeletedUser

It is extremely rare for me to venture into these forums. But thought I should come see what is being said an add me 2 cents :) lol I want to thank plyr1 for bringing me into the fold of V!P when I first started. He was a great leader an always willing to teach. An thanks to the best neighbor, teammate an trusted friend anyone could ever ask for in Stuart Allen. His awesome sense of humor an relentlessness against an enemy is unmatched in my mind. He kept me playing this game more then once when I pondered quiting. Lord Hawks an Army Lover 8, I don't think we could of had two better leaders. I know I was a pain in your butts more then once! Thanks for putting up with me! lol Stabes ? What can I say about Stabes ? You want something ? Need something ? Just ask Stabes an he will get it done. Could not ask for a more reliable teammate. For everyone I had differences with, I apologize, I can be slightly hot headed at points an can take the game more seriously then I should. I'm proud to have been part of the Hawks Tribe, an proud to have severed with all of you. Acid Burn247, Stiker De Grey, Blue,mrass, Covact, Domin8rix, Mavarok, Freakzoid,parthizan,guderian54,mattylawson.......Your among the best players to ever play this game in my opinion.

Side note- Dom an Mav where 100 times better players then the players that originally held those accounts. I know that to be true because we were slapping the crap out of those two accounts until you two took them over.

Long Live Hawks!

Thats good to hear bardens or I might have cried. :icon_razz:

Everyone seemed to have a distaste for that player , no change now then . :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

See Morthy got the announcement wrong in more ways than one , see if anyone can spot the (3) errors in his announcement.....

DeletedUser

Congrats to all HAWKS and TW's players for have closed this world.

See Morthy got the announcement wrong in more ways than one , see if anyone can spot the (3) errors in his announcement.....

HAWKS finished the world with a total of 636,207,121 points, 71,162 villages and 38 members.
TW finished the world with a total of 220,438,348 points, 24,815 villages and 51 members.

marked the errors (4, not 3), they are 636.234.886, 28 and 221.459.944 and 24825, what have i won? :icon_rolleyes:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well done HAWKS !!

Great to see you win a world , great tribe , fun people , well done !!

<3

DeletedUser66425

Well done gentlemen! Thoroughly deserved. Revel in it! :icon_smile:

*bows*

DeletedUser81101

Nice to see a post without flaming :p this forum is much different than when I left :) Well captained Army Lover!

bhgaming

Well congratulations to Hawks on their hard-earned victory on W33. It was fun fighting you guys while I was in Legion. You guys worked very well together and deserved the victory.

I wish everyone the best in the future
-BhGaming

DeletedUser

I had to quit, it was the only way you guys could win :p

Still playing?

well still playing my home world of world 26 :)

that will end soon :icon_cool:

Then , I got dragged into w57 :lol:

but noway near as active as used to be.

More there for morale support :icon_cry:

Muldie325

Hmmm.. this wasn't the same HAWKS that started in the beginning, and was a family tribe that everybody made fun of.. was it?

edit: i was thinking of another tribe, always thought it was called HAWKS, and H@WKS etc, my bad.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81101

haha have fun waiting for 57 to end :p You do always slightly miss the game though!

DeletedUser95913

Hmmm.. this wasn't the same HAWKS that started in the beginning, and was a family tribe that everybody made fun of.. was it?

edit: i was thinking of another tribe, always thought it was called HAWKS, and H@WKS etc, my bad.

yes Muldie, we are the same Hawks everyone made fun of way back in the beginning when we had a sub-tribe... no one gave us credit then, and many still did not until this year... I guess they were wrong... in many ways ;)