Its a hawks victory!!!!

DeletedUser

haha have fun waiting for 57 to end :p You do always slightly miss the game though!

Yh , you do always miss it.

But its good on w57, since it does not intrude on real life time since we have 4 players on the account.

When it starts intruding on real life time, will be time to leave for good.

By then Iwill have 3 winners medals and I can finally have inner peace from rimming noobs :lol: :icon_wink: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser81101

so who ended up taking over my humble home (K34, 35, 45)?

DeletedUser

congrats Hawks!

BigBobbert aka the BedBug sent me a link to this... good going, Army! I just wanted to give a shoutout to all my old friends: Army of course, MrClean, Brett Golding, Balkan Warrior, dcon, mineslong, pagey, mel, and many, many others. I am not playing (and haven't been for a couple years) but it's good to know my old account survived in the capable hands of those who came behind me. DETOX started as a rim tribe yet we managed to become a world power thanks to the hard work of a lot of good people.

I never claimed to be the best player, but I was a darned good leader. Remember it's supposed to be about having a good time -- when it started to be more like a job than entertainment, it was time to seek greener MMPORGs.

AWPER -- haven't forgotten. You're still a cretinous slimeball.

DeletedUser

As expected...

When this world started I already had a hunch that Hawks will win this world.

I've been away from TW for years, and I could'nt stop myself from taking a look at W33 forums.

Well congrats Hawks!

DeletedUser95913

thanks Pudog.... have to say, out of everyone I went up against, you were the best

DeletedUser

Shhhhh... That's our secret :)

I would to thank you though for the good experience you gave me when we we're still active in W33. If I'm not mistaken that was 2 months of non-stop fakes, attacks, noble trains, sniping, back timing. All the headaches and sleepless nights. Hahahahaha!

I would to say sorry also to my tribe, for leaving this world in the middle of the war. I just can't cope up fighting 2 major wars, in 2 worlds. 3k attacks in W33, and 8k attacks in W18, you gotta be kiddin me! So I made a decision. Lessons learned though, I will not play in 2 worlds again, never ever!

Stiker, acidburn, armylover, and the rest of Hawks! You are the best!! Or should I say you are the Beast!!!

DeletedUser

Thanks Pudog.... you were a formidable foe to say the least. I would love to fight by your side one day. Hmmmm are you interested?

DeletedUser

Why not?

In due time mate, in due time :)

Just keep in touch! :)

Good to see some of the all faces here this was a amazing world great player on all sides. Anyone interested in joining some of the guys from W33 in W58 just give me a mail.

DeletedUser95913

me me... pick me...

oh crab, thats right, I am already there....

DeletedUser

Good to see some of the all faces here this was a amazing world great player on all sides. Anyone interested in joining some of the guys from W33 in W58 just give me a mail.

And I thought you're not going to play another world? You cannot resist the temptation eh! :)

Stiker, you're going to be no.1 again? YOU..... :)

DeletedUser

Stiker, Acid, Armylover, what world/s are you playing right now?