It's a sad world

DeletedUser

Dear readers of the world 47 forums,

Who are you, how can you determine a reader of the world 47 forums?

* You are probably a member from the tribe One who is bored and thinks there is something happening on the forums? NOT
* You are a player for the rim who actually thinks there is some competiton left in this world? NOT! we will just noble you
* You are a mod who keeps this bloody forums alive by posting in the good vs evil competion.. WTH? Yes, that is true..

We won this world about 10 times already but still the tw team refuses to close the world, how sad is that? :icon_rolleyes: Don't you guys think it is time to close this world? Or at least give half price nobles?

Did you guys actually take a look on this map?

toptribes.png

You cannot refuse our requests anymore. One did win this world a long time ago but you people are a bunch of corru............ (woops that could be a ban:icon_sad: I didn't say that)

Anyway, it is time to face the facts. We won, close the world for new players and reduce the price of the nobles by 50% or 75%.

DeletedUser

It is frustrating that they haven't started the end of the world proceedings. The world should be closed to new people.. no one can join and have a chance of growing, let alone a chance of winning the world. The winners are obvious. At the very least close the world to people joining and restarting and give half price nobles. I really can't understand how there is any valid reason to keep the world open other than to annoy those who are in the winning tribe.

DeletedUser101105

Any new player who stumbles into world 47 is being given a distorted view of the game. They will not have a chance to survive, therefore they will quit the game forever.

If the players of One are still here after all this time the chances of them quitting tribal wars completely are pretty slim, they will move on to a new world.

Its about time Tribal Wars started thinking about their loyal customers more. One players pay for this world to exist. Why persist in annoying us? This world was a mistake from the beginning due to having 'army camps' which were later removed. Lets put this down to a bad world/mistake and move on.

Please close world 47.

DeletedUser

Any new player who stumbles into world 47 is being given a distorted view of the game. They will not have a chance to survive, therefore they will quit the game forever.

If the players of One are still here after all this time the chances of them quitting tribal wars completely are pretty slim, they will move on to a new world.

Its about time Tribal Wars started thinking about their loyal customers more. One players pay for this world to exist. Why persist in annoying us? This world was a mistake from the beginning due to having 'army camps' which were later removed. Lets put this down to a bad world/mistake and move on.

Please close world 47.

how did One players become loyal customers and other players aren't loyal?:icon_eek:

and I thought the main reason of creating One was a protest or revenge for removing army camps, how does that make them loyal customers? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I remember this world when I used to play on it. Once army camps got removed, a lot of people quit, so then the top three tribes merged to create one, and then it just wasn't fun anymore after my tribe got wiped off the map. I suppose I could have still continued to play it and barb nobled, but I didn't see the point when I was having more fun on other worlds.
Even though I don't play it anymore and got beat by One, I still think they should just start closing it down.

DeletedUser92671

how did One players become loyal customers and other players aren't loyal?:icon_eek:

and I thought the main reason of creating One was a protest or revenge for removing army camps, how does that make them loyal customers? :icon_eek:

what ever the reason for creating one, loyal customers or not, look at the map, its clear that for whatever reason one came about, they have pretty much won..

everything thats left is arguably still competition, but lets be fair, theres enough nukes in the top 10 players in One to wipe everything else out of this world, not to mention the rest of the players, its just a loosing battle for everyone.. doesnt even deserve the title battle theres so little resistance in the remaining tribes.

DeletedUser

what ever the reason for creating one, loyal customers or not, look at the map, its clear that for whatever reason one came about, they have pretty much won..

everything thats left is arguably still competition, but lets be fair, theres enough nukes in the top 10 players in One to wipe everything else out of this world, not to mention the rest of the players, its just a loosing battle for everyone.. doesnt even deserve the title battle theres so little resistance in the remaining tribes.

well I was just arguing the loyal customers part highlighted by Jastiv, not who won. But since the top 10 players can wipe everything else then why don't they just sit and do it rather than whining in here :lol:

DeletedUser

cuz the world is still open for new players, and we have the nukes, not the nobles...

Hmm, seem to be I got enough nobles to noble you.. :) Good Idea.

DeletedUser92671

if they would even just begin the closing stages and grant us half price nobles, or even half price coins, which hasnt come yet... we would have more nobles, right now we have more nukes than we know what to do with, cos noone has the nobles to follow the nukes in with..

DeletedUser

well I was just arguing the loyal customers part highlighted by Jastiv, not who won. But since the top 10 players can wipe everything else then why don't they just sit and do it rather than whining in here :lol:

There are a few players from "other" tribes that continue to attack those pesky grey villages that don't fight back... there are virtually NO players from "other" tribes who attack anything other than barbs...

The world is now geared toward players NOT in ~One~, in my opinion... with morale and/or the cost of nobles at the very least, not to mention new barbs popping up every day...

I'm not in the top 10, but I'm quite positive I have just enough troops to start things off myself :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah, this is starting to be an other W14 :(
so sad... was a good world once!!!

oh well, let´s noble the rest, or atleast cat them so they cant take more vills untill we noble them out! :)

DeletedUser92671

barbs noblers are in force on this world,
ive resorted to withdrawing what little D i have left from my frontline with Gin, and stacking barbs instead, support is getting hit alot harder in barbs than it was in my villages :/

DeletedUser

barbs noblers are in force on this world,
ive resorted to withdrawing what little D i have left from my frontline with Gin, and stacking barbs instead, support is getting hit alot harder in barbs than it was in my villages :/

see, here you are having some fun with others. why are you complaining? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser92671

supporting barbs = fun.

^^ the exact reason why i pay every month to play this game ;D

DeletedUser

There are a few players from "other" tribes that continue to attack those pesky grey villages that don't fight back... there are virtually NO players from "other" tribes who attack anything other than barbs...

The world is now geared toward players NOT in ~One~, in my opinion... with morale and/or the cost of nobles at the very least, not to mention new barbs popping up every day...

I'm not in the top 10, but I'm quite positive I have just enough troops to start things off myself :icon_wink:

You are free to attack real players. They are free to attack barbs. To each his own way of having fun. You can't enforce what you want on others (well unless they're in your tribe) :icon_biggrin:

So what if the world is geared towards ~one~ players? Why should it be geared towards you?

Anyway, did this world hit thresholds that put other worlds in the ending phases or not yet?

DeletedUser92671

we would have done if they closed reigstrations, but we are stuck, no one is beating us, but we arent winning, because each and every day more players join, that never get bigger than 6K points. (if we have destroyed them by then, they get nobled.)

DeletedUser

Gee, I said this along time ago when the One tribe was starting to form and left this world.

It would do nothing more then to turn this world into one gigantic hugging world. And look... it has.

Better yet, some of those who pushed for the One tribe, their accounts have gone barb.

The world continues. No excitement all hugs. Only way to bring any level of excitement back is to have One disband and let the chips fall where they are.

But we all know, the hugs will continue.

DeletedUser

Gee, I said this along time ago when the One tribe was starting to form and left this world.

It would do nothing more then to turn this world into one gigantic hugging world. And look... it has.

Better yet, some of those who pushed for the One tribe, their accounts have gone barb.

The world continues. No excitement all hugs. Only way to bring any level of excitement back is to have One disband and let the chips fall where they are.

But we all know, the hugs will continue.

LOL "going barb" >>> it's called "real life" and however you look at it, real life does happen to some of us at some stage... and we will continue to hug those red and/or brown dots, all the way to the last one... too bad you couldn't stick it out, you'd be hugged also :icon_razz:

DeletedUser92671

yeah,
hugs...
tribe declares on the entire world and spend every minute from the moment it was created nobling everything and anything in its way,
defo hugging there ;D

DeletedUser101105

I don't recall saying you weren't loyal, and I don't think the way this world has gone is fair on anyone. Players not in One don't have a chance to survive, they can slow us down maybe, but they won't stop us.

It would be better for ALL players of world 47 if it was closed and put into the end game phase.

TW should accept that the customers of world 47 weren't happy with the changing rules/settings mid game and close this world before they lose any more custom.