It's a small world after all

DeletedUser

Is this really the amount of PA players in the entire game?

lol

This world would be so easy to make a map for.

DeletedUser8472

aww I would totally enter but I don't even have the time for regular speed. Next round if it stays up I am totally in.

DeletedUser

Some of us just don't want to play.

Try making the Speed faster, and give it world 1 settings. Then I'm in.

DeletedUser5905

I think a lot of us have exams comming up over the next month which has put a lot of us off. I wan't to try but can't at the moment.

Mozz06

There will be people getting rimmed you know. :lol:

Being rimmed wouldn't move you so far out from where you were beforehand.
If you annoy someone on this world so they rim you, they will probably rim you several times over.

Yay for being top 1,000! LoL

pur3s 0wn4g3

Its 3/700 that your going to win... Just not worth it... especially for only 1 month, they only doing this for some extra cash.

DeletedUser

I dont have the money to play Speed server, i can barely afford to keep premium on my W3. Donations are welcomed :icon_rolleyes: :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Its 3/700 that your going to win... Just not worth it... especially for only 1 month, they only doing this for some extra cash.

that depends on how good and how active you are...the odds are a LOT better than that for about 50 players

DeletedUser

Being rimmed wouldn't move you so far out from where you were beforehand.
If you annoy someone on this world so they rim you, they will probably rim you several times over.

Yay for being top 1,000! LoL

Yes but people being rimmed will increase the village number.

DeletedUser

Yes but people being rimmed will increase the village number.

Which were definately going to need since there is only 800 players. And in 1 month players will have around 100 villages.