Its all been a hoax

DeletedUser92671

i like the idea of another declaration, but i dont like the idea of MadHats constant attempts in this thread to impress other by showing us one or two of T.E.Cs bad attacks or players,
every tribe, good or bad, has some duff players,
seems like an atempt to make yourself look superior just because in a month youve nobled, what? WOW 70 villages....

good luck to both sides and all.

DeletedUser

beOwned get back in your W17 cave.You bring bad luck(aka Storm,aka Wisdom) around here :p

I tend to believe that other than the northern T.E.Cs, the rest are part time TWers(when they get PA),part time Farmville players.
Side 1:
Tribes: MadHat
Side 2:
Tribes: T.E.C

Timeframe: 30/06/2010 00:00:00 to 11/09/2010 06:15:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 3
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 936,139
Side 2: 29,553
Difference: 906,586

chart

Just thought of sharing it,these seem to be all the ennoblements since everything started...I wanted to help T.E.C by showing some stats where they conquered/reconquered more than 3 villages..

And one more thing guys..keep in mind MadHat is fighting *Wa1* in the south as well, a tribe almost the size of MadHat;Wa1 are outnumbering MadHat by 2-1 in players and MadHat has only about 80 villages more than them.

Rudegar

reality is its been a long term skirmish, but in terms of size is probs comparable to other wars going on atm...

forums were boring... im obnoxious, it works well.

reality is for a while madhat's been plagued with some short term innactivity amongst a number of core members and were now all active enough to do things on a slightly larger scale.

TEC has some good players, no doubt there... but as a tribe... elite?

can any one imagine one of uruz neighbours chewing on their edges to the tune of 100 villages and getting away with it?

i guess the message is, stop trying to justify short comings and start working on living up to the name you have given yourselves.

Furthermore, lets get a few things straight about the conflict to date.... AV007 was on a frontline, but he wasnt isolated and surrounded, he was also one of the largest players in TEC when we started nobling him, most of the noblings on lord isle (who was geographically rooted) occured after he had left TEC anyway, and the other players in the south, trippy gungadin, yami, if they are innactive certainly werent when we started fighting with them.

and credit where credit is due, AV, Lord Isle, Yami.... id credit all with being good players... Yami i think left most likely because her friends had gone or other RL constraints pulled her away as her account is in very good shape. These guys lost it because TEC as a tribe couldnt pull it together and protect their borders.

Social Disorder

beOwned get back in your W17 cave.You bring bad luck(aka Storm,aka Wisdom) around here :p

I tend to believe that other than the northern T.E.Cs, the rest are part time TWers(when they get PA),part time Farmville players.
Side 1:
Tribes: MadHat
Side 2:
Tribes: T.E.C

Timeframe: 30/06/2010 00:00:00 to 11/09/2010 06:15:43

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 100
Side 2: 3
Difference: 97

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 936,139
Side 2: 29,553
Difference: 906,586

chart

Just thought of sharing it,these seem to be all the ennoblements since everything started...I wanted to help T.E.C by showing some stats where they conquered/reconquered more than 3 villages..

And one more thing guys..keep in mind MadHat is fighting *Wa1* in the south as well, a tribe almost the size of MadHat;Wa1 are outnumbering MadHat by 2-1 in players and MadHat has only about 80 villages more than them.

*Wa1* 4.893.646 5.138.396 53 96.951 685 7.501
Well that's hard..

T.E.C is also fighting BP in the south a tribe the size of our south members.

Rudegar

*Wa1* 4.893.646 5.138.396 53 96.951 685 7.501
Well that's hard..

T.E.C is also fighting BP in the south a tribe the size of our south members.

who in turn have been completely ignoring you for 4 or 5 weeks and have been warring WB1006

out of curiosity when was the last time that BP nuked a TEC village?

DeletedUser

Give us some time Rudegar, we will be sure to match your total against TEC soon enough once other buisiness has been dealt with. :icon_twisted:

Social Disorder

Give us some time Rudegar, we will be sure to match your total against TEC soon enough once other buisiness has been dealt with. :icon_twisted:

Already scared, after checking your points, OD score and your profile.

DeletedUser92671

i have nothing to do with STORM (when they were there) or Wisdom now ;)
im as far north as you could get on W17 ;) K08 06 and 05 :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BP has lost ground allot of ground against TEC.

I believe however that the winds of change are coming, those who once took steps back to bear the weight of the assult now use the very same footholds to push back.

Madhat are the first falls of snow that will soon lead to an avalanche.

DeletedUser

TEC lost an army camp.. thanks for more OD guys :)

Attacker: Rattlesnake8
Origin:

Quantity:
Losses:

Defender: Truly Elite Company
Destination: (destroyed)

Quantity: 0 0 3517 0 100 1427 300 0 300 0 0 4
Losses: 0 0 3517 0 100 1427 300 0 300 0 0 4

Destroyed: The target has been destroyed by the attack!

Rudegar

i count 3

all which had nukes land before support :s

kudos on landing the support first in 1 of 4 camps so far

DeletedUser

Today we've killed 3 TEC army camps.. 3 more have just gone active and we will all know soon if we destroy them too.

We have been laughing very hard at killing 3 camps so fast, if we kill 6 in one day.. wow. :lol:

DeletedUser

6 TEC camps destroyed within 24 hours.

TEC op against Madhat has been a complete failure so far.

Social Disorder

Today we've killed 3 TEC army camps.. 3 more have just gone active and we will all know soon if we destroy them too.

We have been laughing very hard at killing 3 camps so fast, if we kill 6 in one day.. wow. :lol:

Wow thats 600 coins!

We have over 30k -.- troops can easily be replaced.

DeletedUser

Tbh, camps take a LOT of effort/time to organise, and a lot of people (including me :icon_redface:) get really lazy and time badly. Sometimes that results in them being destroyed, if the enemy sees the camp the moment it goes active.

Though, I'll agree that O landing before D was an incredibly bad move. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Wow thats 600 coins!

We have over 30k -.- troops can easily be replaced.

600 coins 6 nukes and nobles, plus time for it to be organised setup and everything mailed out.. as well as all the time lost with all the rest of the troops that were heading to the camp now heading home.

And we haven't lost one nuke destroying those 6 camps. You can make out its no big deal, but we know it hurts you inside. :icon_redface: