Its all been a hoax

DeletedUser

Its like those Visa or mastercard ads..
Losing a camp=100 coins
6 nukes= 1-2 weeks to replace fully
Having 6 of your camps destroyed...You need'a fire the manager!

T.E.C is also fighting BP in the south a tribe the size of our south members.
BP, who is fighting WB1066(WB has a good number of villages in safe areas, able to send support and troops to camps on BP's northern frontline)
BP who had some rebels creating their own tribe in BP's core(WANTED), BP who just like TEC has attacks on all sides, BP who lost mickbridgewater(a fairly large player in K47) to TEC, and has its northern frontline constantly hit.

As for MadHat fighting Wa1..Wa1 may be ,erm, okay, but they have few average players(I know since I had those in my tribe) who could put up some resistance and could stack well, and throw random nukes.

As you see, even though MH and BP cannot focus only on TEC(as they should, in order to fight better against an "elite" enemy which outnumbers them), they are still holding good. And I believe things will only get better :)

Excuse my, construction for this above..may have some errors in some parts.
But my point is, TEC is not as good as they pretend to be, and their sense of greatness is false, for that they will fall, either in weeks,either in few months.
All the eagles hover above a dying bull, I guess more will join in soon, although this is not a "gang bang",for that TEC caused their southern problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75518

Well there is a bit of a difference in lasting a few weeks and a few months strikes me your just guessing like everyone else. But I do like you eagles hovering around a dying bull analogy I can see us looking into the sky in our last few moments seeing these great eagles and then a budgie flys into view wanting to try to have at least a peck ah yes that must be Wheggs i think.

DeletedUser

What is the problem with the army camps? We had players who left the tribe and those gave us an enormous amount of gold coins.. So that isn't a big deal :)

DeletedUser

I was going to wish madhat the best of luck, then I realised it had all gone very quiet - all madhat's
postulating, chest banging and vain claims to fame
quietened.

So, (apologies to bjork), here's something I prepared earlier:

Shhhh, Shhhh
It's, oh, so quiet shh,shh
It's, oh, so still shh,shh
You beat your chest shh, shh
and spout hot air, until...

TEC sends its troops
Zing boom
madhat poops
Zing boom
They're caving in
Wow bam
You've never been so gutted about an attack
You wanna cry you wanna crack
You cross your heart and hope to die
'Til it's over and then

Shhh, Shhh
It's nice and quiet
Shhh, Shhh
But soon again
Shhh, Shhh
Starts another big riot

You blow a fuse, zing boom
you hide your troops, zing boom
So what's the use, wow bam
Of defending against TEC

It's, oh, so quiet
It's, oh, so still
You're all alone
And so peaceful until...

You send a nuke, bim bam
You forget to send rams, hi ho ho
You lose more villas
Gee, you almost have a fit
This TEC is hot and you got hit
There's no mistake this is it

'Til it's over and then
It's nice and quiet
Shhh, Shhh
But soon again
Shhh, Shhh
Starts another big riot

You blow a fuse
Zing boom
you're going to lose
Zing boom
So what's the use
Wow bam
Of defending against TEC

The wall caves in
Loyalty's in the bin
You stop blow blow blowing hot air and beating your chest ahhh
When your villas now belong to TEC
Ssshhhhhh...

DeletedUser

As for MadHat fighting Wa1..Wa1 may be ,erm, okay, but they have few average players(I know since I had those in my tribe) who could put up some resistance and could stack well, and throw random nukes.

As you see, even though MH and BP cannot focus only on TEC(as they should, in order to fight better against an "elite" enemy which outnumbers them), they are still holding good. And I believe things will only get better :)

If mad hat is fighting anyone else it is a point it is their own problem as they chose this fight and made the big "declaration". They made their bed perhaps they should have looked at it before they climbed in. We have always been fighting multiple tribes, these kind of facts are not even a consideration for people like this guy. He is a cheerleader for a team that has never won and is not about to.

But my point is, TEC is not as good as they pretend to be, and their sense of greatness is false, for that they will fall, either in weeks,either in few months.

Our "sense of greatness" what ever that is is a myth made up to demonize us. We are good at what we do and have never made any bones about it but have not bragged either. We do not have to apologize for our successes which we have always fairly earned.

In spite of what the peanut gallery is guessing we not going anywhere. Everyone has heard these same arm chair predictions that were going to fold anytime now long long time, they have never been right. The bottom line is if we are going to be taken down it will not be by the likes of Mad Hat.

All the eagles hover above a dying bull, I guess more will join in soon, although this is not a "gang bang",for that TEC caused their southern problems.

Some people apparently have made a serious miscalculation, this bull is still alive and kicking with some real sharp horns as these "eagles" who decided to try us are starting to figure out.

DeletedUser

Actually it started because multiple TEC players were moving into our area rapidly.. so we nobled everything you guys took and pushed you back. Its funny cause a couple of those same players who were moving down actively nobling, are the same ones members of your tribe have claimed to be inactive when we were nobling them.. i think you guys like to just make excuses and hide the facts.

TEC moved south, Madhat pushed TEC back and made a couple TEC players quit. Now there is a skirmish.. hardly call it much of a war right now even if we are well ahead in the stats.

The original topic was hardly a declaration, it was more of a "lol look at all the stuff ups TEC keep doing", because we are simply amazed that how an elite tribe has consistently made so many mistakes. Yes mistakes happen, but they shouldn't happen so often by an "elite" tribe.

DeletedUser

last month

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: T.E.C
Side 2:
Tribes: MadHat

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 59
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 117,849
Side 2: 557,511
Difference: 439,662

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?
chs=190x135&cht=bvs&chco=BB173E|1EBA24&chxt=x,r&chxl=0:|Side 1|Side 2|1:|0|558K&chbh=50,20,20&chf=bg,s,F8F4E8&chtt=twstats.com&chts=000000,10&chd=t:117849,557511&chds=0,557511&chxr=1,1,557511[/SPOIL]

since MadHats... "not" declaration according to rattlesnake

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 10/09/2010 00:00:00 to 20/09/2010 04:38:00

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 107,942
Side 2: 17,108
Difference: 90,834

chart
[/SPOIL]

Everyone quit fighting? (on both sides) :/

DeletedUser

Pretty much, we found better things to do.

*cough* Like secret agent barbie trying to spread propiganda and say were planning on hitting T.E.C in an attempt for self preservation after non-declaration?

Nice one :lol:

DeletedUser

*cough* Like secret agent barbie trying to spread propiganda and say were planning on hitting T.E.C in an attempt for self preservation after non-declaration?

Nice one :lol:

i must have missed that memo o_O xD

DeletedUser

found a load of barbs in k66 from a player who went inactive. (senient)

Senient went inactive and her villages belonged to MadHat.
As for the fighting, rest with your heart at peace, things ain't done yet :)..

Filigree, I'll murder your little piece of attempted rap
As soon as I get my nukes back on track
You're worse than wacka-flocka-lacka-cracka
Gonna show these forumers why your rhymes are whack!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

xD. admittedly, both of those raps are SIGNIFICANTLY better than almost most modern day rap *sighhh*

very amusing, both bits indeed are amusing.

DeletedUser

just like you are with Yami cassi villages, the only difference your nobling her before the account goes barb.

true but we havent left u guys also. nobling ur inactives shud be done before someone else does it but u shud take part in hitting the enemies as well.
also we are taking yami villages because u guys were fast nobling her and we didnt want you to make inroads to our area. better take an inactive vill then fight the enemy who takes it and is active

Rudegar

true but we havent left u guys also. nobling ur inactives shud be done before someone else does it but u shud take part in hitting the enemies as well.
also we are taking yami villages because u guys were fast nobling her and we didnt want you to make inroads to our area. better take an inactive vill then fight the enemy who takes it and is active

well... technically senient wasnt in madhat.. so we had to wait till she went barb to noble her out

just her cluster is dead in the middle of our tribe etc....

cest la vie

DeletedUser

Filigree, I'll murder your little piece of attempted rap
As soon as I get my nukes back on track
You're worse than wacka-flocka-lacka-cracka
Gonna show these forumers why your rhymes are whack!

yes, you did murder it, mine was in waltz-time ;)

I'm looking forward to tasting these nukes

hugs

cyer1

TW is a game which entails lots of postulating, chest banging and vain claims to fame.

however from almost day 1 of this world there has existed 1 example of the most plain and base deception imaginable, for months now T.E.C has been claiming Eliteness.....

despite having 1 or 2 shining examples with a modicum of talent, i would contend that the tribe is nought but a mass recruited mess of semi active part timers.

Anyways.... its been brewing for a long time, we have for weeks now considered TEC to essentially be a tribe which essentially poses little more resistance than a barb but have far larger villages.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 3
Difference: 74

chart

Side 1: 748,122
Side 2: 29,553
Difference: 718,569

chart

they have failed on many counts to impress us, and as a whole the reports of their nukes and the lack luster attempts they have made to fake are cc'd tribe wide and are ridiculed constantly

eg... tec nuke

The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

rabe_grau.png

klee.png
22.5% Morale: 100%

Attacker:Gunga Din Origin:Timmys Spring (668|523) K56
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 00954700800006053000 Losses: 00954700800006053000

anyways.... with the advent of a dozen army camps on Madhats northern border and a total of maybe half a thousand incommings sent at a couple of members (yawn) it seems they are finally going to throw some effort in and TRY to live up to the name they have graced themselves with...

so im throwing down the gauntlet.... T.E.C.... prove me wrong... show me what your made of.... show me something, a glimer of hope, please live up to your name.... you have us 4 to 1 on size, 2 to 1 on members, and yet we have you 25 to 1 on noblements, we've been beating on players who are still active, over a small frontline... there are no excuses!!!

Jeez Rud I leave you alone for a while and look what you go and do, remind me not to go out for tea and biscuits again!

p.s. hey SAB and any other former INF/FC and or current madhat players

DeletedUser

Its like those Visa or mastercard ads..
Losing a camp=100 coins
6 nukes= 1-2 weeks to replace fully
Having 6 of your camps destroyed...You need'a fire the manager!

BP, who is fighting WB1066(WB has a good number of villages in safe areas, able to send support and troops to camps on BP's northern frontline)
BP who had some rebels creating their own tribe in BP's core(WANTED), BP who just like TEC has attacks on all sides, BP who lost mickbridgewater(a fairly large player in K47) to TEC, and has its northern frontline constantly hit.

are you saying madhat dont have average players now