It's been a while.....

DeletedUser25470

Hello! It's been a while...

Good to see some familiar names. Please say hello. I was wondering what happened to my account after I left? If anyone has any info it would be great to hear.

Cheers

silvereclipes

Hello! It's been a while...

Good to see some familiar names. Please say hello. I was wondering what happened to my account after I left? If anyone has any info it would be great to hear.

Cheers

hey Con don't know what happened to your account after i left mick mite know but he stopped playing a while ago onny may know more then anyone else.

DeletedUser51929

Hey Con Man, glad I decided to check the forums to night. Unfortunately I can't remember what happened to your account though.

DeletedUser

Hey Con Man, glad I decided to check the forums to night. Unfortunately I can't remember what happened to your account though.

Jesus, You're still around? :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dom? Is it really you?

Aye, Tis me. Real life hasn't managed to kill me off yet (Albeit barely). I got a Private Message earlier tonight that reminded me these forums still existed. First post since.. June I think.. And June was my first post since January.

Last edited by a moderator:

S1cky Dutch

And January was your first post since?:p

Pat and I talked about you the other night. The amazing k9 village:p

DeletedUser

And January was your first post since?:p

Pat and I talked about you the other night. The amazing k9 village:p

I still talk about that K9 incident whenever I stumble across fellow ex-TWers too :icon_wink:. I like to call it the village that barely got away :icon_biggrin:.

I was posting pretty regularly (I say regularly... Probably 3/4 times a month at the most most months) last year, and came back between Nov-Jan as a favour to a friend. Then I came back this June.. I think... To try and co-play an account Pat offered me, but I suck at co-playing & eventually got dragged back to RL kicking and screaming anyway.

silvereclipes

I still talk about that K9 incident whenever I stumble across fellow ex-TWers too :icon_wink:. I like to call it the village that barely got away :icon_biggrin:.

I was posting pretty regularly (I say regularly... Probably 3/4 times a month at the most most months) last year, and came back between Nov-Jan as a favour to a friend. Then I came back this June.. I think... To try and co-play an account Pat offered me, but I suck at co-playing & eventually got dragged back to RL kicking and screaming anyway.

lol, dom it had as many troops in that one village that the stache monument had in it when boinicchops an larajane left in fact it had 50 dvs in it just from me then add hstreeters, tels, micks an all whole bunch of others in RMC it would have taken a full barrage from Ord an would have still been left standing hench thought it would be a good joke to play on Ord.missing a hellous fight on 30 now pushing our way north into Bh territory now an its a intense exchange of fire between us.

DeletedUser25470

Dom! aha it's good to hear from you! and nice to see so many familiar names. W6 seems like a long time ago. I'm thinking of getting back into tw but I have no ideas what changes have happened since. Gonna try and get up to speed and then maybe give it another go...

silvereclipes

the newbs isn't so newby any more so that is one change you can expect con an these updates have been changing things up so we have a account manager now that builds everything for you while your gone so can't catch someone with walls down now like the old days if they are using it.

DeletedUser

lol, dom it had as many troops in that one village that the stache monument had in it when boinicchops an larajane left in fact it had 50 dvs in it just from me then add hstreeters, tels, micks an all whole bunch of others in RMC it would have taken a full barrage from Ord an would have still been left standing hench thought it would be a good joke to play on Ord.missing a hellous fight on 30 now pushing our way north into Bh territory now an its a intense exchange of fire between us.

Wasn't going to stop me trying man :icon_wink:

Dom! aha it's good to hear from you! and nice to see so many familiar names. W6 seems like a long time ago. I'm thinking of getting back into tw but I have no ideas what changes have happened since. Gonna try and get up to speed and then maybe give it another go...

Hey TCM, I remember our exchanges from back in the day... Those were good times. W6 was a long time ago. I've checked out a few of the newer words but the old-school player in me objects to the whole being able to buy yourself an advantage shtick and such that they've introduced into the game, so I've not really been tempted personally.

DeletedUser93439

They are not on every world, they are on/off in even/odd worlds.