It's Been an Experience Guys

controleng

KOC are you serious ? Your tribe can be leader but show me your real warriors. We are hit them on by one ? so ı never seem your side as an strong tribe...

Regards

DeletedUser

Strong here and strong there, every top 5 tribe have strong players. But you're not stronger than your weakest link.

DeletedUser

So jaspirr, when are you coming back to play...i think a years hiatus is long enough don't you?

No chance. My free time is actually spent doing things I enjoy now, instead of sitting on this game all day.

Plus there's nothing else I could really accomplish in the game. I've been the #1 player, #1 OD overall, #1 ODA, leader of the #1 tribe, etc. The game is just a stalemate now, there is nothing significant left to do.

DeletedUser

No chance. My free time is actually spent doing things I enjoy now, instead of sitting on this game all day.

Plus there's nothing else I could really accomplish in the game. I've been the #1 player, #1 OD overall, #1 ODA, leader of the #1 tribe, etc. The game is just a stalemate now, there is nothing significant left to do.

You havn't been in ToRe so...

DeletedUser

Wow. I completely forgot about this game.

I remember back in day seeing Ice was #1 by a lot, TW was #1, etc.

I don't know what happened, but the majority of TW players that I can remember quit after we beat Robac. Is this even the same Ice, or did he just give his account to another player? I just let my account die and never played again instead of giving it away, but I figured TW was done with this game.

Thecoolking

Are you sure.....

When i quit this world there were a new owner to the account, so then the real must have come back again.

DeletedUser910

That's the way I feel on World 2 now. Already was in a #1 tribe and I'm #1 in OD now. Was duke of a tribe. Was never the #1 player, but I never wanted to be really. My only goal was to have over 100 villages and break 1 million in points. Once all your friends leave, the game just isn't the same. I still play just to see how it all ends and to help my tribe whenever I can.

DeletedUser

I was just reading a few of the threads in this Forum.
Same garbage being posted, just a different day. lol

DeletedUser

You should have stayed.. could have been somthing like world 12..

P.S. cool your like the only guy with a _ in thier name..

DeletedUser2233

sorry to revive an old thread, but damn it Iceman if u are reading, hear this, you shud have quitted milleniums ago! lol...

DeletedUser910

sorry to revive an old thread, but damn it Iceman if u are reading, hear this, you shud have quitted milleniums ago! lol...

He quit like over a year ago. I don't think he'll be back to read this.

DeletedUser

Hi guys
Just having a good laugh at some of the comments in this thread

Yes I'm still the #1 player in Grepolis Alpha by 800,000 points
Yes I'm still the #1 Player in The West Beta by 2 Million points
I'm currently the #2 player in The West World 1 and soon to be back to #1

It's just a matter of superior gaming skillz, what can I say lol

DeletedUser

Wow. Someone still has too much time on their hands huh? :lol:

Nice to see some of you guys still check in here every now and again!