Its been fun

DeletedUser

Played world20 since the beginning met some interesting people been in some good and bad tribes been screwed over by some and given presents by others. I no longer have the will to carry on guess someone new will be taking my account. Ill probaly troll for a little but wish you all the best of luck. Ill be interested to see how things change in the next couple months.

DeletedUser

good luck mate;)
today was fun:D thou it wasn't you;) but it was fun for me
hope you the best and hope you won't give your account to untrustworthy people again:D neither sitter nor co-player:p

DeletedUser

heya Zetre

It's been really good playing with you mate, I'm sorry to see you move on my friend but I wish you all the best in RL and in game in the future (hopefully we'll run into each other in future worlds).

Good luck and all the best buddy :)

DeletedUser

Zetre! You've been inactive on PSN (Playstation Network)! Get on or I will delete you! :icon_rolleyes:

hehe. Well I understand why you are leaving, everybody has thought of it b4, nobody should be mad about you. RL goes first, not TW. :)

Well good luck in RL! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Aww man, another reason for me to quit. See you man, come on Skype once in a while.