Its been kinda quiet!!

DeletedUser

On the last part of your post, Im not sure what you are referring to, the part above the sickle thingy.
Soviet Union (Russia)/Communism reference. The government of the old Soviet Union was completely controlling, severely limiting who could enter or leave the country, or who could even talk to people outside the country.

As for me missing the part MK posted and my contradicting him, sometimes I'm wrong. It happens to all of us. It's just a matter of whether a person is willing to admit it or not.

DeletedUser

Soviet Union (Russia)/Communism reference. The government of the old Soviet Union was completely controlling, severely limiting who could enter or leave the country, or who could even talk to people outside the country.

As for me missing the part MK posted and my contradicting him, sometimes I'm wrong. It happens to all of us. It's just a matter of whether a person is willing to admit it or not.

Dont wanna go off topic.. But US applied the same policy :)... not sure if so severe... but they did.

DeletedUser78416

Yeah, really...and have you ever read what Mexico's laws are on illegal aliens?

You think the U.S is bad...

People only pay attention to what the U.S. Does because we are a superpower...but Mexico's laws put ours to shame.

DeletedUser

I would like to apologise to MK for saying he had accused me of being a spy.

I spoken again with my source and can see i mistunderstood him and feel a little silly tbh... he was actually referring to a conversation by a different C² player and in that conversation it was insinuated rather than overtly stating i was spying :icon_confused:

I will not, however, apologise for being an idiot... thankyou and good night.

MichielK

I would like to apologise to MK for saying he had accused me of being a spy.

I spoken again with my source and can see i mistunderstood him and feel a little silly tbh... he was actually referring to a conversation by a different C² player and in that conversation it was insinuated rather than overtly stating i was spying :icon_confused:

I'm glad that got sorted out, and I respect that you came here and cleared my name. Apology accepted :)