Its been some time

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still dont believe i logged in the tw forum acct with the first try lol
Its sad that these forums r so dead, didnt see any friendly lad posting
noticed kontoulis maintaining his acct and rover still nobling the safe K's :p (the old safe K's...)

well, regards to otd, dream, moon, KoN, kont and the old DN'ers if the ever see this thread...

also greetings to u psi, with a quick look i see u still noble in k34 (r u first now or what?)
maybe i come check this thread tommorow or in a week/month, hf finishing w9

Psihic

Hey you deleter.

Greetings back and ye, im rank 1 in that K now. Is all mine bwahaha. Better then coats anyway. But well, W9 is comming to a close, have to respect rover to trying still to fight a little but thats about it ..

DeletedUser

11/11 will come, i'll buy Skyrim (actually i'll download it for free), it will take me like 2 months to finish it since it is 300 hours of gameplay, then i'll probably try to finish it with another character/class, meanwhile Greece will have bankrupted for good, but W9 will still exist.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol, these R dead forums...only psi and some random anti-greeks posting
and especially kontoulis doesnt makes sense, r u talking about some kind of pc game again u moron?

log in and nuke psi's k34 vills...and smash his smithies (i remember the name well right?)
u can take on dns alone, so 200K vills left to noble

DeletedUser

unfortunately i don't have Rover's patience. but still i am more patient (with both meanings of that word) than some other Greek and Irish dudes.

OTDDeathAwaits

Good to see you guys! and shocked to see the world still going...Kont for the win :)

DeletedUser

K51 never fell

makes me proud to see that my villages were placed in the right hands :]
(skype name is "kingmishming" if anyone wants to catch up ever)

I know I shouldn't say this, but can't resist
To War! <3
>.> I see why you always did that now..empowering .. :)
I miss the old Ritual gang..Good times. Good times..

-grim reapers villa