it's better to burn out than to fade away

• Thread starter evisceration plague
  • Start date

DeletedUser

w2v/mm is steam rolling MOM at the moment.There is no possibility for them to make a comeback from this position.Mm/w2v pair has 65k villages compared to MoM s 7k.Ratio is about 9:1.MoM s biggest failed tactic was they thought once [T] falls they will get thier survivors and they put up a descent fight against w2v. Which failed.OK that is past now and that cannot be undone. But in present MOM has 7k vills.Isf some other tribes join this war against w2v like cool(6.4k vills),cast(6.1k),Ice(1.3 k) and some other solo tribes than their number goes upto 25 k.the ratio will be still 64:25 but its sounds better than 64:7.if this new ally can find some good leaders which is unlikely than it will be fun.If this doesn't happen w2v /mm will kill all one by one. And as a matter of fact lots of player of will hit delete in the process.
the sooner this is done will be the better.Coz after MOM is done this ratio will change from 64:25 to 71:18.Than after cool goes down it will become 77:11 and so on.Its a converging series.If cool thinks w2v is their freinds they are fools.IF cast thinks old [T] player will not attack them they are noob.Cant you see barron cunedaa is always in search of free food.He is still nobling in-actives in North west and south west rim.SO i wish to see MM/W2v vs whole world now.95% chance is that new alliance will lose but atleast they will have some fun.I belive cool can easily take a huge lead in the start of the war.i even dont know those cool,cast guys read this forums or not.BUt still i am giving one last shot
SO i think it's better to burn out than to fade away

DeletedUser

Why not mail people ingame, rather than making a new thread that very few will read..?