It's boring all right

DeletedUser

This world is boring, no PNP, no nothing. even the map is small... why?

From what I know we all prefer no hauls, so this must not be the reason.... where are everyone?

DeletedUser

World is far from boring, for me at least. The forums have been in decline for a long time, but I'm hardly the first to point that out

DeletedUser

The world is kind of boring for now.. The forums are just more boring. They lack personality because I think most tribes this world are trying to maintain a higher standard of how they present themselves, which includes killing the fun on the forums ;( It seems almost every tribe on this world has some rules about it or chooses not to talk at all

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The world is what you make it. Do something to make it exciting for yourself. If your tribe is boring, leave and attack them! :icon_evil:
Instead of complaining about the externals being boring, why don't you think up some ideas for threads and either start some yourself or contact some of the regular thread starters and give them your ideas. Don't come here to complain and expect other people to brighten things up for you. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I can do whatever I like :) I don't even play Ingame.. I don't have time for it right now I'm just trying to liven up the part of the game that I do have some time for :)

Don't be on my case all the time bruh

DeletedUser

Even then it's only an infraction.. You're allowed 4 points and to get 4 points in 1 swing you need to be trying for it

DeletedUser

You guys know a lot about those points and infractions, I''m way out of your league it seems :D

DeletedUser117003

Even then it's only an infraction.. You're allowed 4 points and to get 4 points in 1 swing you need to be trying for it
I was being little sarcastic towards dreamsweeper as his all about infractions, i've been banned planty of times :> .

Michael Corleone.

Some people as myself are on probation meaning always having 3 infraction points. So 1 infraction means back to being perma banned. Seeing as people are being infracted for sneezing and forgetting to cover their mouths, I won't take my chances.

DeletedUser117003

Micheal corleone, u went offtopic, u gonna get banned.

@Rizla ye im sure.

DeletedUser

What's the point of having rules that destroy all the fun? TW is a dying game, I don't get why mods are trying to speed it up. At least let people have some fun. Who cares if someone drops F bomb here and there, I don't think anyone will get hurt because of it.

DeletedUser

What's the point of having rules that destroy all the fun? TW is a dying game, I don't get why mods are trying to speed it up. At least let people have some fun. Who cares if someone drops F bomb here and there, I don't think anyone will get hurt because of it.

So what you're basically saying is you need to swear to have fun?

DeletedUser

Swearing shouldn't be allowed. It opens up way too big of a grey zone. Find other words to use. I would metaphorically like to defenestrate anyone who uses swear words on the externals.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can do whatever I like :) I don't even play Ingame.. I don't have time for it right now I'm just trying to liven up the part of the game that I do have some time for :)

Don't be on my case all the time bruh

I was actually replying to the OP. I guess I should have quoted really :icon_razz:

On your case all the time? I think i've mentioned you once :D