Its CHRIIIIIIIIIIISTMAS!

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas one and all!

Have a good holiday where ever you are however old you are!

christmas-Greetings.jpg

Hope you have a fun great time with your family or whoever you choose to spend it with. Feel free to share your favourite, most embaressing, most annoying Christmas stories/presents or people.

Personally I am spending it with my new girlfriend and her family. I'm a little nervous but it should be excellent

Merry Christmas all,
Mike A.K.A Charmander.
Spammed Crossposted on W47 and High Performance!

STAFAST

Merry Christmas Mike, AKA Charmander :)

I hope Santa brings you some heavy PP, and not a lump of coal....

Stories to follow, I have inlaws :( Son is in bed now and will wake up to his first Christmas, well hopefully after midnight, damn lad wakes up too often, one reason I am so ill.

I plan on getting rather drunk tonight just for the hell of it, Merry Christmas me :)

I have a nice bottle of 18 year old Scotch under the tree, wait until I open it and start talking in the forums....WEEEEEEE

As for the GF's parents, no worries my father in law came at me with a meat cleaver, that was 8 years ago, he likes me now :)

=RedFox=

My brother has gone away and I am dog-sitting. I got up this morning at 6 for work and found 4 lovely nuggets of dogshit on the dining room floor.
I believe that this can only mean one of two things:

Either, I have been a very bad boy and Santa has stepped it up a notch (really Santa? a lump of coal would have sufficed)

Or, Mr Hankey the christmas poo really does exist and paid me a visit.

Howdy-ho everybody

DeletedUser

<.< merry christmas guys TTD im hoping the new year means you guys are gonna try harded

DeletedUser41659

A late Merry Christmas to all!

Please be advised that New Years is also coming.

DeletedUser

I won't be online to post a message then, I'll be drunks. :p

DeletedUser

Oh and before anyone asks. This comes down on the 6th Jan. The end of Christmas (if you include the 12 days of Christmas)

DeletedUser

I've never done that
that would be 24days of christmas wouldn't it?

DeletedUser

12 days from Christmas day until Jan 5th, Epiphany on Jan 6th.
Are you getting confused with Advent (which precedes Christmas)?

STAFAST

This is one long ass Christmas................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ok enough can we close this thread?