Its Dusty in Here.

DeletedUser

man its been a long time since i came too this part of the forums. how many of you guys are still around? im still around some myself stuck on world 60. Noticed some world sixers won world 30 just recently as well so congratz too all those there. but yea im still around just curious to see how many others are still hanging and lurking about its been so long since world 6 has closed it feels like but for some reason i can never forget any of it=p but yea ill be around so if you want to hit me up here on this thread or pm or ingame feel free to do so. im always up for talking since i get bored alot still for those that remember me and my spam. XD

Ingame you can find me under the name

vInDicaTed.

Anyhow thank you all for your time{if any of you are still alive]
Sincerely
Autums Rose/Hawkeye20/vInDicaTed the spammer of cheese.
Fwof N, N/A, RIM, MMI, RMC, Hire <3

here found some of my random threads i did

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?143521-Cheese-Vol-1-The-Return

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?91761-How-World-6-Stands

just incase im forgotten xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

My dear vindi. I haven't heard ANYTHING from you for AGES. Hit me up sometime ;)

DeletedUser

hey someone i remember XD and yea i haven't seen you in ages either=p or heard anything as well but! i still am kicking! just on world 60 XD

silvereclipes

lol well we all are still kicking some with more power then we once had but need to rest after the dance on w30 worked up a good sweat on that world an have to say an I hate to say but 30 was better then 6 was we made that world rock till the wheels fell off of it.

DeletedUser

=p yea i had to take a break after world 6 ended then i ended up going to world 60 with henchy and a bunch of other world 6ers but that did not end well and i ended up there mostly alone and solo not too long after and been that way since then XD the people on world 60 aren't as talkative to entertaining as all the ones i met here and world 17. i missed out on world 30 myself but it sounded like alot of fun XD but yea congratz again all of you earned it i kept my eye on world 30 knowing Paj and a bunch of others where there and always around the top but its good to see after all that time you all finally won it XD

DeletedUser

=p yea i had to take a break after world 6 ended then i ended up going to world 60 with henchy and a bunch of other world 6ers but that did not end well and i ended up there mostly alone and solo not too long after and been that way since then XD the people on world 60 aren't as talkative to entertaining as all the ones i met here and world 17. i missed out on world 30 myself but it sounded like alot of fun XD but yea congratz again all of you earned it i kept my eye on world 30 knowing Paj and a bunch of others where there and always around the top but its good to see after all that time you all finally won it XD

Remember me? :)