It's getting old

DeletedUser105080

I've seen some good trolls in my days from various sites, but this forum is filled with nothing but fail trolls and it's getting quite old. The only people that think they're funny are the ones failing with them...........Oh well, let's get back to the countless fail post on the forums and watch them laugh at themselves because they think they just "trolled" somebody. I'm sure a few of these try hards will come to this post also. Guess I will become a try hard too "come at me bro" <--------- see what I did there? SMH

DeletedUser105080

Says the person who didn't realize my whole last sentence was sarcasm. Point proven.

DeletedUser

I've seen some good trolls in my days from various sites, but this forum is filled with nothing but fail trolls and it's getting quite old. The only people that think they're funny are the ones failing with them...........Oh well, let's get back to the countless fail post on the forums and watch them laugh at themselves because they think they just "trolled" somebody. I'm sure a few of these try hards will come to this post also. Guess I will become a try hard too "come at me bro" <--------- see what I did there? SMH

Here here.

DeletedUser104693

I think people need to understand what trolling is/means

DeletedUser105080

You're purposely trying to make fun of someone/make them mad/ annoy them. You're not good at it I'm tired just informing you all you fail.

DeletedUser104693

It's not exactly hard to do what you stated an idiot can make you angry and annoy you
You can't not be good or unable to do it lol

I piss those off that think they are right about everything
And I accept and give credit where it is due

DeletedUser98628

He got trolled and then made a post insulting them.

DeletedUser105080

Search the forums and enlighten me when and where I got trolled. Luke I said I'm sure a few of you idiots will show up here.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I also agree.

If you guys were more subtle with your insults, I'd have a harder time finding reason to delete those posts

DeletedUser

I agree too, the IQ of posters seems to be on the decline. Have a read of some older world forums and you'll see how there was little flaming and alot more discussion and debating.

DeletedUser

I agree too, the IQ of posters seems to be on the decline. Have a read of some older world forums and you'll see how there was little flaming and alot more discussion and debating.

It isn't that there wasn't less flaming, the flaming was better disguised and the wording was better articulated instead of outright saying so and so sucks.

If you want to see some good PnP, I'd direct you to the W8 forums, personally.

DeletedUser98628

I'd like to be directed to the forum where it defines PnP?

DeletedUser

It isn't that there wasn't less flaming, the flaming was better disguised and the wording was better articulated instead of outright saying so and so sucks.

If you want to see some good PnP, I'd direct you to the W8 forums, personally.

I'll have a squiz ;)

greenmonsta

I think people need to understand what trolling is/means

This. I've repeatedly pointed out that 90% of people that use the word troll, are actually misusing it. I've yet to understand why people think a troll is simply someone who argues against you.

>losing argument
>claim troll

I think the main problem on these forums today is that the substance of arguments has come to 'well ur a troll' and 'I'm right because you're wrong'.