It's getting old

DeletedUser

If you want to see some good PnP, I'd direct you to the W8 forums, personally.

You should direct them to the DTATDM vs Ammyth thread :icon_redface:

OFF T: Nice to see another W8 player here :)

DeletedUser

You should direct them to the DTATDM vs Ammyth thread :icon_redface:

OFF T: Nice to see another W8 player here :)

I was in w8.. Although I cannot for the life of me remember what acc I played on in that World :(

But I do remember the tribe FEAR :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

what area were you in? I was in between KNT, [DT] and suigen in the North West, was bloody chaotic

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was in a very quiet area as part of KNT personally, deep in the northwest, in the mid-late stages of that world. Moving this to general discussion chaps.

DeletedUser98628

Forums too hostile

Hey guys, I've been looking around the forums a bit and what's with all the tension? I mean it's only a game guys, we all share similar interests and play this game to have fun and pass time. Who cares what tribe your in, these are externals as in away from tribal wars. Let's all take a chill pill, calm down, and have some fun.

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can I merge this with the other thread about the general state of the forums?

What am I saying, of course I can

DeletedUser

Have a read of some older world forums and you'll see how there was little flaming and alot more discussion and debating.

i recall some ridiculously bad flaming on the world 10 forums lol. maybe you're speaking of before then though

DeletedUser

W23 and Geo, damn that was times. KingJame$ , get that bastard over here please D:

DeletedUser98628

shut up and stop crying like a little girl. did someone hurt your feelings? ;-; ;________; but on a serious note I dont see it... that much.., I mean I know I dont post but I still lurk.

How was I crying or remotely sounded like a little girl?