its inevitable

DeletedUser

Following a suggestion by lex i started collecting the daily maps and making them into gifs. The tribe domination gif is the most interesting and shows how EVO continues to grow in the border K's. This is just three weeks data. The nobling gif is also interesting and shows how EVO is nobling the RAIN frontline, while RAIN nobles its own players and the barbs they left behind far from the frontline :D

[SPOIL]
tribedom.gif

[/SPOIL]

FooFoo Pig

Yes, you're winning for now, but I don't see how that makes it inevitable.

DeletedUser74388

Nice job on the map Able.

Great job EVO, this really shows the fruits of your efforts. Sometimes stats are not as easy visuallize the change but this really shows it off. The south is making really nice gains.

Cant wait to see this over a longer period of time.

DeletedUser

Then you guys might want to get the engine rolling.

Side 1:
Tribes: EVO, iKill, eKill
Side 2:
Tribes: BLOOD, REIGN, RAIN

Timeframe: 18/02/2010 02:00:00 to 20/03/2011 05:12:39

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23,215
Side 2: 15,268
Difference: 7,947

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,479
Side 2: 602
Difference: 877

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 214,038,956
Side 2: 133,054,137
Difference: 80,984,819

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,968,924
Side 2: 5,644,654
Difference: 8,324,270

chart

Can't be bothered adding all the tribeless people. Either way you're down roughly 900. So ultimately I don't see a comeback.

Ty-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They are busy nobling out their inactives. We are busy making more of them inactive so they can noble them out :D

DeletedUser

In all fairness they've only nobled 4200 internals since war was declared

Ty-

EDIT: Didn't input the names right, Its only 800

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn, they are taking more RAIN villages than we are. They are winning the war against RAIN!

FooFoo Pig

Then you guys might want to get the engine rolling.

Side 1:
Tribes: EVO, iKill, eKill
Side 2:
Tribes: BLOOD, REIGN, RAIN

Timeframe: 18/02/2010 02:00:00 to 20/03/2011 05:12:39

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23,215
Side 2: 15,268
Difference: 7,947

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,479
Side 2: 602
Difference: 877

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 214,038,956
Side 2: 133,054,137
Difference: 80,984,819

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,968,924
Side 2: 5,644,654
Difference: 8,324,270

chart

Can't be bothered adding all the tribeless people. Either way you're down roughly 900. So ultimately I don't see a comeback.

Ty-

Yeah, you're winning now, doesn't mean you always will be. :icon_razz:

They are busy nobling out their inactives. We are busy making more of them inactive so they can noble them out :D

I count 0 players who have quit cause of EVO, so you're not making them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I count 0 players who have quit cause of EVO, so you're not making them

True, they all quit due to real life. Real life will come up for more of them, i predict.

Even if inactive before, someone in RAIN had the use of those villages so it doesnt really matter.

DeletedUser

Didn't enter the names in the same order its only about 800.

So EVO is eating more RAIN than RAIN is? They are losing that battle too :D

FooFoo Pig

^ Uhh foo foo...

Mine is rollin ; )

True, they all quit due to real life. Real life will come up for more of them, i predict.

Even if inactive before, someone in RAIN had the use of those villages so it doesnt really matter.

Real life always takes point to any game even one as addicting as this one.

And it does matter if the sits were past 60 days and couldn't fight back and some maybe we didn't have the sit to? Like the one that went barb, little things.

FooFoo Pig

Against evo, not really counting the 2 nukes heading towards us with the short range nobles waiting to be launched if you see it clear. :icon_biggrin:

So what? I went into rebuilding mode, I've taken 100+ villages from evo you've taken 2 or 3 from me.

DeletedUser

I haven't even attacked you for starters. You've taken 100+ villages recently? So what? We've take 68 in 9 days. Would you like a cookie foo foo? I was merely being facetious with the evo comment. Jeez someone takes a light jab at you and you go all defensive.

FooFoo Pig

I haven't even attacked you for starters. You've taken 100+ villages recently? So what? We've take 68 in 9 days. Would you like a cookie foo foo? I was merely being facetious with the evo comment. Jeez someone takes a light jab at you and you go all defensive.

By you, I was taking about evo not you you if you didn't get that. :icon_razz:

And no, I hate cookies, pie and cake. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Account is solo my dear foo foo. Simple to change the "You" as well. If we are talking about ones that have been nobled from us and kept, our count be one. You took my joke and turned it into a "one upped" contest.

They need to create sarcasm bb-codes.

FooFoo Pig

I'm not the smartest person here, so if you don't understand me it's my fault, not the easiest pig in the lot. Was not turning anything into a contest so if it came out that way, well meh.

DeletedUser

very nice thread Able. and to think that we're not even on full power since a few of our guys are on holidays :icon_wink: , take ur time on the holidays guys we got it covered! :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice map able1234au, thank you for posting it. You can really see the advancements of both the war and barb nobling far better than just posting stats. The unfortunate truth is RAIN had more core or rear line accounts quit than on our fronts. Accounts that had had received little to no fire from EVO at all with some quitting before the war even started or didn't bother to participate in it at all. There is not much choice but to noble them and build troops in them from active members to be used in this war. Unless of course we were to just leave them there useless and worth nothing but points on a map. I do recall EVO nobling a large number of barbs/inactives on their rear & core at the start of this war during your tough times, what I do not recall is RAIN putting you down for where you chose to noble. I guess we'll clean up our inactives, you'll clean up our inactives, and somewhere inbetween a war will be fought between the actives? The fact is EVO at this time has close to three tribes worth of active players and RAIN does not and didn't even at the start of this war. I'm not sure if by the tone of this discussion you are trying to throw sand in my eye because I posted maps in the past? If you are I don't really care, I like maps better than stats because they not only show where we were, but also where we are, where we are going, and even how long it may take to get there. I fail to see why EVO feels the need to brag, it's kind of like 3 people crowding around a war amputee beating him with bats and then writing a big long speech about how well they know how to swing. RAIN has plenty of territory left and you have hardly scratched the surface. Despite your best PnP efforts we will not be disappearing quickly. We will regroup. You better pray you don't have an activity crisis of your own because that's a lot of villages no where near our fronts that you will eventually have to noble whether you like it or not.